Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

The Bullyland animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
zirkoon

zirkoon

Country/State : Germany

The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Very nice Andreas, I love the Bullyland Wisent and the Moose calf.
The Wisent is one of my Favorit Bullyland Animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice Andreas, I love the Bullyland Wisent and the Moose calf.
The Wisent is one of my Favorit Bullyland Animals.

Thank you :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 pm

nice additions Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 am

Thanks Laura :)

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:20 pm

I think it should be moose cow, not calf. Anyway, very nice, long retired and rare figure!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Nice adds Andreas Very Happy The Wisent is one of my favorite Bullyland

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 4:41 pm

WOW !!! I have never seen that blue-and-beige fish before Shocked cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm

WOW !!! I have never seen that blue-and-beige fish before Shocked cheers

Thank you, i am also not before i saw that ebay auction :)

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Good Fishing :-) .... very nice stuff Andreas. I love the hammerhead shark.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:01 am

Congratulations Andreas! If there is a Bullyland fish that you and Susanne didn't know until now, it may be a rare figure and we surely need to know more about it. Is it anything relevant marked on it and could you provide a closer picture? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 am

Congratulations Andreas! If there is a Bullyland fish that you and Susanne didn't know until now, it may be a rare figure and we surely need to know more about it. Is it anything relevant marked on it and could you provide a closer picture? Very Happy

Thank you, pics will come soon. It is interesting that Bullyland painted a lot of species :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 pm

here :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Alpaca

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:20 pm

The Alpaca is cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 am

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Hurray, so glad you got it! And such a wonderful figurine! cheers Congratulations, Andreas Smile Glad I could help out!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Thank you in double Julie :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:23 pm

newcomers

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:04 pm

that butterfly fish must be a color variant of the foureye butterfly fish
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun May 13, 2018 6:44 pm

that butterfly fish must be a color variant of the foureye butterfly fish

Yes, Bullyland have any colour variations :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:31 pm

newcomers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Very nice flamingos, there are 3 or 4 different colors, all beautiful.

thanks for sharing.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Very nice flamingos, there are 3 or 4 different colors, all beautiful.

thanks for sharing.

Thank you, the last new colour variation is now in the house :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 5:34 pm

The last colour version of the new flamingos

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm

flea market catch

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Great catch once it is already retired and it is a quite nice figure. It is identifyied on TAI as a Texas coral snake what means it is the only known representative of that species. Though, checking the history of the editions, it may be my personal identification and I don't remember why I thought it. Laughing Actually, it could be identified as a mimmic of a coral snake instead.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 6:53 pm

newcomers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Bullyland orangutans were on your wish list for a long time, right? Now you've finally found them.
They are from the "Golden age of Bullyland".

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 9:16 am

Bullyland orangutans were on your wish list for a long time, right? Now you've finally found them.
They are from the "Golden age of Bullyland".

Thank you, yes it was a great time. These apes i put on my wishlist after the SUY apes :)

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 am

orangs and fishes are great! cheers :)

..is it easy to find Bullyland replicas in Germany? .. because when I was looking for "prehistoric life" and "man evolution" from Bully in Berlin, I just found Schleich everywhere and was very deceptive with that!..
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 6:35 pm

orangs and fishes are great! cheers :)

..is it easy to find Bullyland replicas in Germany? .. because when I was looking for "prehistoric life" and "man evolution" from Bully in Berlin, I just found Schleich everywhere and was very deceptive with that!..

Not really easy. There are any very special figures that are really really hard to find. Bullyland was often also not vailable in many toyshops , always Schleich.

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 pm

thank you Andreas! :)
Back to top Go down
75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:22 pm

A good alternative is this German online store, it has a good range of Bullyland models:

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Next newcomers

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Wonderful. By the way, I still have to discuss with one of my old profs, which species the sea horses are.

Yes, Andreas was tired of watching these seahorses in the web without giving so much importance, however, after your post, I knew it didn't take long to Andreas hunt them all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Wonderful. By the way, I still have to discuss with one of my old profs, which species the sea horses are.

Yes, Andreas was tired of watching these seahorses in the web without giving so much importance, however, after your post, I knew it didn't take long to Andreas hunt them all. Laughing

Wink Wink Wink

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland animals in my zoo
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7