Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullyland animals in my zoo

Go down 
+45
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Advicot
Megaptera
Caracal
bmathison1972
Shanti
jarda
zirkoon
75senta75
Saien
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
widukind
arafan
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
ulinuk
bojan
MARTINLATIN
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
LukaLeon085
sortepletter
Bowhead Whale
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
Tupolew Tu-154
Vivien
Ana
lucky luke
Wildheart
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Sergey
Roger
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
landrover
Kristie
Kikimalou
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 5:11 pm

My new asian elephant

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Great pose in this figure. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 6:38 pm

new wild cat

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 7:23 pm

Congratulations Andreas! How is it called a feral cat in Deutsch? cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:27 am

Roger wrote:

Thank you, the German wird is verwildert

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:35 am

Only second wildcat after the AAA one! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Beautiful wildcat!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:32 pm

how does one get a Bullyland European wildcat? I have never seen them for sale anywhere?!?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
how does one get a Bullyland European wildcat? I have never seen them for sale anywhere?!?

I also have never seen in a shop. But it was possible to order in a onlineshop of a local large book store.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Beautiful wildcat!

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Caracal wrote:
Only second wildcat after the AAA one! cheers

There are now 3 figures, K&M have one too. I have all 3

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Roger wrote:

Thanks! cat

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:49 pm

Great catch, Andreas !!! cheers

I was fortunate to find one on Ebay, and it cost me a small fortune in shipping Laughing

By the way, Roger, I think it is meant to be a wild cat ( Wildkatze in German), not a feral cat cat

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I was fortunate to find one on Ebay, and it cost me a small fortune in shipping Laughing

By the way, Roger, I think it is meant to be a wild cat ( Wildkatze in German), not a feral cat cat

Yes, Susanne, I am aware of it but I wanted to know how feral cats were called in Deutsch. As you know, translators do not always get correct the difference between feral and wild.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Yes, Susanne, I am aware of it but I wanted to know how feral cats were called in Deutsch. As you know, translators do not always get correct the difference between feral and wild.

They surely do not ! Rolling Eyes
Just look at Papo's catalogues affraid Laughing

I understand what you mean.
But just because we now talk about it, - I think German  like the Danes do not use the term "feral" in layman language.
In Danish  "vild kat" means feral cat, while "vildkat" in one word is a real wild cat cat Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

They surely do not ! Rolling Eyes
Just look at Papo's catalogues affraid Laughing

I understand what you mean.
But just because we now talk about it, - I think German  like the Danes do not use the term "feral" in layman language.
In Danish  "vild kat" means feral cat, while "vildkat" in one word is a real wild cat cat Very Happy

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Sleep I think I see what you mean even if my language everything is completely different. vildkat there is an aglutination and the adjective vild turns part of a noun. On the other hand, for feral cats, vild kat preserves the adjective vild value and it is an adjectivation of the noun kat. A kind of difference between what is wild and what turns wild.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 7:47 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Great model cheers

Is it the same as this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ??
It looks like it is a different colour ?
Is it a old model, or bought from a shop ? bounce

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 9:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Great model cheers

Is it the same as this one  https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Bullyland_63554_Young_Tortoise ??
It looks like it is a different colour ?
Is it a old model, or bought from a shop ? bounce

Thanks and yes it could be. I found that figure new in a toyshop near Prague :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks, Andreas !
So it may be made a more brown colour now ? study Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:33 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:35 pm

A beautiful figure :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:56 pm

Extremely nice !!! It looks like new cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland animals in my zoo
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next