Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Thank you Fernando, i think Safari Ltd have this year the best specie choice :)

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:31 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : France, Brittany

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Here is an insight of my sweet Safari's dinosaurs!

I was scraping a living when I hit upon a shop window containing dinosaurs of the Carnegie Collection. I made a great decision: to save one Canadian Dollar a day to buy a dinosaur a week. I was so happy when I could go to Mrs Wrinkle in Ottawa and spend my coins on a new dinosaur. It was in 1991. Since I have been going on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

So i specialice for species :) so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 pm

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

I found that whale at spielzeug-guenstig.de also for less than 8€ :)

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have also this wonderful Blue Footed Booby. But I still need this great Javan Rhinoceros:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6