Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:38 am

Thank you Fernando, i think Safari Ltd have this year the best specie choice :)

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:31 am

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : France, Brittany

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Here is an insight of my sweet Safari's dinosaurs!

I was scraping a living when I hit upon a shop window containing dinosaurs of the Carnegie Collection. I made a great decision: to save one Canadian Dollar a day to buy a dinosaur a week. I was so happy when I could go to Mrs Wrinkle in Ottawa and spend my coins on a new dinosaur. It was in 1991. Since I have been going on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:45 am

Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

So i specialice for species :) so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 pm

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:26 pm

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

I found that whale at spielzeug-guenstig.de also for less than 8€ :)

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:31 pm

newcomers

I have also this wonderful Blue Footed Booby. But I still need this great Javan Rhinoceros:D
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:27 am

newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6