Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo

Go down 
+8
Sergey
Plahotiere
HKHollinstone
effelderboy
SUSANNE
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
widukind
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

Nice Andreas, the so called yellow duck is a goose indeed as Thomas mentioned.
They are not made by VEB Plaho , but by VEB Effelder, or correct me if i am wrong Thomas, i can not find it quickly on my pc.
It is time you get some legs for this poultry Andreas, i am sure Thomas will be glad to help you out here... Laughing cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Nice Andreas, the so called yellow duck is a goose indeed as Thomas mentioned.
They are not made by VEB Plaho , but by VEB Effelder, or correct me if i am wrong Thomas, i can not find it quickly on my pc.
It is time you get some legs for this poultry Andreas, i am sure Thomas will be glad to help you out here... Laughing cheers

Yes i know- than my GDR collection!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 am

cats

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:08 pm

nice :-)

this three Grizzlies made by F. Fischer later than VEB Spielzeugland as accessories for the Indians ...

the left one in grey is a rare and nice color ... congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Plahotiere wrote:
nice :-)

this three Grizzlies made by F. Fischer later than VEB Spielzeugland as accessories for the Indians ...

the left one in grey is a rare and nice color ... congratulations!

Many many thanks also for this information!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 pm

...I very, very love VEB-Plaho too! It was my first animal models when I was 7 years old! cheers Laughing Laughing

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t734-my-first-collection-animal-models-1973-1999

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Sergey wrote:
...I very, very love VEB-Plaho too! It was my first animal models when i was 7 years old! cheers Laughing Laughing

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t734-my-first-collection-animal-models-1973-1999

That wasnt my first animals, but the main part of my childhood collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am

farm animals:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 am

my new bigger sheep:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 am

What a great catch cheers

They are not easy to find at all , CONGRATULATIONS flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

how big is it ?

widukind wrote:
my new bigger sheep:

Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

That's a very good find,Andreas.Congratulations!! cheers cheers
I didn't know you collect farm animals? Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you Susanne and Vivien, it was a christmas gift by my brother. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:08 am

widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you Susanne and Vivien, it was a christmas gift by my brother. I cant say i dont collect farm animals, but i collect more wildlife. If i get some cheap farm animals or as a gift i integrated this in my collection. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am

Plahotiere wrote:
how big is it ?

widukind wrote:
my new bigger sheep:

it is 4cm x5 cm

Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am

widukind wrote:
widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you Susanne and Vivien, it was a christmas gift by my brother. I cant say i dont collect farm animals, but i collect more wildlife. If i get some cheap farm animals or as a gift i integrated this in my collection. Very Happy
lol! lol!

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 am

Besides from the sloppy painting sometimes, VEB Plaho's can be really nice, and i wish, i had some of them in my childhood, next to my Britains, Hausser Elastolin and Hong Kong models! Very Happy
There you see how life can be very strange...
People in the former DDR(GDR) would love to have other brands then VEB Plaho, and i would loved to have exactly those as an addition back then... Laughing
But ok, i catched up, haha.
Mainly because most of them are smaller plastic copies of the old Lineol models, makes them even better! cheers
By the way, those bigger chickens are PGH Effelder Andreas, but you knew that maybe... Rolling Eyes

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

Congratulations Andreas on your finds cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
effelderboy

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

There are exist 9 of them...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:43 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Besides from the sloppy painting sometimes, VEB Plaho's can be really nice, and i wish, i had some of them in my childhood, next to my Britains, Hausser Elastolin and Hong Kong models! Very Happy
There you see how life can be very strange...
People in the former DDR(GDR) would love to have other brands then VEB Plaho, and i would loved to have exactly those as an addition back then... Laughing
But ok, i catched up, haha.
Mainly because most of them are smaller plastic copies of the old Lineol models, makes them even better! cheers
By the way, those bigger chickens are PGH Effelder Andreas, but you knew that maybe... Rolling Eyes

Willy i know, VEB Plaho had also exported this animals, i know i saw them in a very old Quelle catalogue. Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:43 pm

effelderboy wrote:
There are exist 9 of them...

The lambs only in this size? scratch

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:44 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Andreas on your finds cheers cheers

Thank you Harriet!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 am

I lived in West-Germany between 1971-1976, and i never saw them there, otherwise i would have bought most of them i guess... Rolling Eyes
But i think you know what you are saying, so maybe i just missed them... Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I lived in West-Germany between 1971-1976, and i never saw them there, otherwise i would have bought most of them i guess... Rolling Eyes
But i think you know what you are saying, so maybe i just missed them... Rolling Eyes

Yes, i am sure. But i dont know i which time, i think in the early 80s. I and my parents was very wondered and my parents said, now they know why you get this not in our country. study

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Ok, i was already back in the Netherlands then, although i often visited Germany, as my older brother still lived in Münich...
Of course they sold those figurines rather to the west, that brought more money i guess... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo   The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The VEB Plaho / Marolin and PGH Effelder animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next