Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo

Go down 
+12
Kristie
scot(t)
MartinH
Roger
Kikimalou
ken yeo
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
Sumo
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 17:58

You know what else I really like about the California sea lions, is that they made the male so much larger than the female!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 18:46

baltimore zoo wrote:
You know what else I really like about the California sea lions, is that they made the male so much larger than the female!

lol! lol! lol! I believe it is fur seal- but i lost my card. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 08:00

Look more like California sea lions to me, than fur seals.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 09:52

oh my god Shocked those giraffes are AMAZING!!!!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 15:03

Thank you very much!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 07:36

snow leopards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 12:09

marabou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 19:01

It is a pity that the owner of these figures is so rude that it is not even able to sell the two figures ... Neutral haha .. What a rabble exclamation exclamation exclamation .
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 19:57

Seriously Daniel, this place is not a shop and nobody here has to sell you his collection on request.

I'm sorry but if I read another bad comment about other members I will ban you !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 19:59

Ok, sorry everyone! ....
Excuse me, I will not do such bad things .. sorry
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 06:33

Andreas, I'm very late to this thread, but glad I discovered it. What a fantastic collection! I'm now adding Noah's Pals to my wish list. Thank you for the great pictures!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 09:00

WOW!!!!
Andreas, you found GOLD there cheers

Those snow leopards have been on the absolute top of my wishlist for ages, but I have never seen them for sale anywhere Suspect

CONGRATULATIONS, dear friend flower bounce bounce cheers flower sunny

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:03

The only Noah's Pals I have in my collection right are the Poitou donkeys. But I just accidentally bought the giraffes on ebay. Wink
I would LOVE to find the ark and someday get the entire set.
I know that T.G.F. Toys has several of the sets, but are they still in production I wonder?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:42

Kristie wrote:
The only Noah's Pals I have in my collection right are the Poitou donkeys. But I just accidentally bought the giraffes on ebay. Wink
I know that T.G.F. Toys has several of the sets, but are they still in production I wonder?

-Kristie

No, Noahs Pals is retired. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:43

Mayn many thanks Schott and Susanne!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 13:08

Many nice animals, congratulations Andreas and thank You for sharing photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 13:19

Thank you very much Anna!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 15:20

Thanks for the info. And many thanks for sharing photos of your lovely collection as well! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 15:48

Thank you Kristie!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 16:28

They're lovely Andreas! Congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 16:33

Kristie wrote:

-Kristie

As far as I am informed, Schleich bought them and shut the compagny down Sad Evil or Very Mad

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 18:33

Well that is tragic. Bad, BAD Schleich. Evil or Very Mad

-Kristie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 18:38

Kristie!

You have a superb collection of animals! cheers However, I think you have too little antelope, because I only saw the oryx from Schleich, but the big Congratulations! exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hooray! sunny
Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 18:44

Thank you, Daniel! And yes, you are right. I need more antelopes! The 2012 CollectA male Sable and also the Giant Eland are on my wishlist. Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 18:49

Kristie-
It's great! Exactly like me! However, I very like Waterbuck, I do not know if you saw? I think he is wonderful! Eland too! Sable, however, will leave for the time being, I think the sable more like the new series from Safari LTD, than Collecta, so when it comes to sable, I prefer Safari LTD, but like you, they are on my wish list figures to buy! Very Happy

Greetings! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo   The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Noahs Pals animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next