Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:31 pm

I like them VERY much !!!
Beautyful colours and great poses  cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you Susanne  sunny sunny 

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Beautiful pheasant Andreas. I have some of the Hong Kong birds also. I think they are inspired by the Elastolin as well, but Hong Kong so more copies. Not badly done though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautiful pheasant Andreas. I have some of the Hong Kong birds also. I think they are inspired by the Elastolin as well, but Hong Kong so more copies. Not badly done though.

Thank you Tim, some of this birds have a other colour as the same mold and also made in Hong Kong birds from the Elastolin serie "Birds of the world". This serie (i only know one, have 12 different birds. But i have much more bird figurines in the same kind. So i dont know have Elastolin more or bought Elastolin 12 figurines from a Hong Kong producer. Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

more birds by Elastolin or in Elastolin style copies. They are also made in Hong Kong like the original serie

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Ohh they're beautiful! drunken Congratulations!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Lineol beisa

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Perfect condition, congrats Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Thank you Robert :)

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:25 am

To have that oryx in your collection is a must i think, one of the best ever made, whennot THE best...

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 am

Thank you Wily, you are right :)

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 am

Wink

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 am

Wink
And if i had know all this species in my childhood i think i had some of them bought in this time, because they was also available in the former GDR on flea markets:)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:23 pm

Wink
And if i had know all this species in my childhood i think i had some of them bought in this time, because they was also available in the former GDR on flea markets:)

Ohh, yes, - if only we had known back then drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Yes

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:58 pm

my new raven, not the best condition

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 pm

my new black grouse and hens (one is a female black grouse and the other?) and a seal , all Elastolin soft plastic and a small bird in the "Birds of the world" style

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:55 pm

more oldies for my zoo

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:02 pm

They are beautiful cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Thank you LeeAnn :)

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:31 pm

my newcomer by Lineol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Beautyful cheers

I have never seen this lovely model in such a great condition ! CONGRATULATIONS, Andreas Applause flower

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Andreas, that harbor seal is very old and already out of time. I think it may not be good to your collection, so, please send it to me. Laughing
Seriously, love it, it is a wonderful figure in a great condition. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Thank you Roger :)

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Fri May 13, 2016 6:29 pm

my newcomer

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Fri May 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Ohhhh! So lovely !!! What a cutie drunken

What brand is it ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Fri May 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Thank you Susanne, it is Elastolin :)

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sat May 28, 2016 5:22 pm

my new chamois- but i am not sure with the brand

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon May 30, 2016 1:15 am

I can't help with the brand but that's a great looking chamois!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon May 30, 2016 5:54 am

Starlux Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon May 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Starlux Wink

Are you sure? I have also the same as Starlux figurine but hardplastic and smaller. This is bigger and a composition figurine.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Starlux Wink

Are you sure? I have also the same as Starlux figurine but hardplastic and smaller. This is bigger and a composition figurine.

Andreas, we still miss that hard plastic chamois from Starlux on TAI. Could you provide a picture for TAI?

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 am

Starlux Wink

Andreas, we still miss that hard plastic chamois from Starlux on TAI. Could you provide a picture for TAI?

Yes:)

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Starlux Wink

Here in compare with the hardplastic Starlux chamois

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Starlux made several chamois in different sizes because it is an emblematic animal of French mountains.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:03 am

Starlux made several chamois in different sizes because it is an emblematic animal of French mountains.

study study study Christophe, I agree with you.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:05 am

Thank you, i only knew before the hardplastic figurines. Have you any informations about the composition models?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:31 am

Composition models, as they were in Germany, Austria or other countries never really existed in France. The first STarlux were made in "Blanc de Meudon", a chalk based material but the company changed to Hardplastic in the 1950's.

This Chamois model isn't old. Are you sure it is made of compostion like Lineol or Elastolin? Is it the same material with metallic wires inside or does it look like something else?

Starlux made several Chamois and Izards for the Alpine or Pyrenean gift stores.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Composition models, as they were in Germany, Austria or other countries never really existed in France. The first STarlux were made in "Blanc de Meudon", a chalk based material but the company changed to Hardplastic in the 1950's.

This Chamois model isn't old. Are you sure it is made of compostion like Lineol or Elastolin? Is it the same material with metallic wires inside or does it look like something else?

Starlux made several Chamois and Izards for the Alpine or Pyrenean gift stores.

No, i am not sure but it looks similar snd the same feeling if you touch it. I also have now th chamois standing on a hill but the lizards could be very interesting for my zoo :)

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 pm

unknown newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Elastolin vulture

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Hab´ich mir doch gedacht, Andreas! Very nice, where have you found it ?

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Hab´ich mir doch gedacht, Andreas! Very nice, where have you found it ?

Thank you. I found on ebay.de for a good price.

PostSubject: Re: The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The elastolin and Lineol animals in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3