Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo wishes for 2012

Go down 
+10
SUSANNE
WILLYBACOMAN
bmathison1972
Wildheart
baltimore zoo
m.davis.15
Kikimalou
Gabe
Rio
HKHollinstone
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Having more big cats figures is one of passions! So naturally I want more!

This is of course just for fun, and for you it would be great to have a huge pride of papo lions Very Happy

But I agree with Robert, I would also prefer some new kinds of cats cat

Or bears alien

Or monkeys monkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
I also like your idea but I don't know why I see the cows much more interesting! :)

That one looks like an old fasihioned red milk-cow with big horns Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was thinking more like this one Wink

Laughing Yes, the dress of yours is more fashion, but the red girl has beautiful horns! ...and I don't mind with the retro looking! :)
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 am

The good thing about Ankole-Watusi cattle is that company can make multi-coloured family - red, black, or patched...

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 am

I only collect horses... so... some "different" breeds, like vladimir, don, marwari, toric... Uf, there are so many horse breeds!

Or some Spanish breeds: Pottok, asturcón, galiceño, jaca navarra... Those would be so great and, you know, dreaming is free Razz :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

SyLoBe wrote:
I only collect horses... so... some "different" breeds, like vladimir, don, marwari, toric... Uf, there are so many horse breeds!

Or some Spanish breeds: Pottok, asturcón, galiceño, jaca navarra... Those would be so great and, you know, dreaming is free Razz :)

You are right.
Papo has already made some exiting breeds , - Berber horse, French saddle horse, Fjord, Exmoore, Cremello, AND the Icelandic ... I also hope they will continue and make even that are not only the traditional Arabs, lippizza, shetland and shire etc.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am

Hello to you all, I had to miss the start of the tread,
Papo figures for new I would not mind,
Red River Hog
clouded leopard
Ibex Corsica or (European)
puma
Gibon
Gannet

Wink scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 am

lucky luke wrote:
Hello to you all, I had to miss the start of the tread,
Papo figures for new I would not mind,
Red River Hog
clouded leopard
Ibex Corsica or (European)
puma
Gibon
Gannet

Wink scratch lol!
Gannet, that would be nice!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 am

Ohh, yes ! A gannet cheers

And some compagny just HAS to make that red river hog, come on, lazy designers bounce bounce Laughing

I just thought, - talking about a pride of lions, - wouldn`t it be nice with a pack of wolves, where they all have different colours ?
Wolves can be so many shades and masks, but the figueres are always just grey Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

And some that sniff the ground, one that turns his head, one with the tail up, one with the tail down saying "Sorry, sorry", wolves have such a varied body language... Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 am

SUSANNE wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

You are right.
Papo has already made some exiting breeds , - Berber horse, French saddle horse, Fjord, Exmoore, Cremello, AND the Icelandic ... I also hope they will continue and make even that are not only the traditional Arabs, lippizza, shetland and shire etc.. Very Happy

Susanne, nice choices for someone that is not collecting Papo horses! tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Roger wrote:

Susanne, nice choices for someone that is not collecting Papo horses! tongue Wink

Embarassed drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo wishes for 2012   Papo wishes for 2012 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo wishes for 2012
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4