Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Yujin animals in my zoo

Go down 
+35
Ravonium
Megaptera
Wilorvise
sbell
scot(t)
koniminiatures
jarda
landrover
lucky luke
NandO
Florian
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
AlvinCK
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
Elros Alvar
Katty
BornThisWay
schleich61
Bowhead Whale
PeGe
skysthelimit
WILLYBACOMAN
Tiermann
aandmkw
Wildheart
smithyboy
Vivien
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Sergey
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Ana
widukind
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congrats Andreas, the bunny is really cute albino

Thank you Harriet!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 am

Congrats Andreas!
The macaques must be Bandai, isn't it, as they came as mother and baby, as Bandai mostly made them?
The fish is nice to, which species is it, and by what brand? Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congrats Andreas!
The macaques must be Bandai, isn't it, as they came as mother and baby, as Bandai mostly made them?
The fish is nice to, which species is it, and by what brand? Rolling Eyes

Thank you Willy!!
All animals in this topic are by Yujin, also the macaque and the fish. I bought the fisa as a Astronotus ocellatus. Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks for the info Andreas!
But no wonder that i didn't recognise the peacock cichlid(Astronotus occelatus), as it looks very different.
most cichlids have the bass-shape, but the colouration is very different.
Here is the real thing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This fish has very small scales, which gives the idea that he has velvet on his sides.
It is one of the most common cichlids from the Amazon region, and big enough to eat him(about 30 cm), which the local people do a lot of course.
In the aquariumhobby, this fish is bred in several new colours, like the Red Oscar or albino for example.
The colour-pattern of the juveniles is very different from the adult fish... Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks for the info Andreas!
But no wonder that i didn't recognise the peacock cichlid(Astronotus occelatus), as it looks very different.
most cichlids have the bass-shape, but the colouration is very different.
Here is the real thing:

This fish has very small scales, which gives the idea that he has velvet on his sides.
It is one of the most common cichlids from the Amazon region, and big enough to eat him(about 30 cm), which the local people do a lot of course.
In the aquariumhobby, this fish is bred in several new colours, like the Red Oscar or albino for example.
The colour-pattern of the juveniles is very different from the adult fish... Rolling Eyes

Willy i know you are more a fish expert that i. I bought this fis as a Astronotus occelatus but without a booklet. I have another Yujin fish (blue gill)and the form is exactly the same but the colour isnt it. The problem is i have no booklet from this fish serie and so i ant look. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 am

Well, no problem of course...
You can always ask me about the species which is listed by the brand, and i provide you with the needed information and pics if you want. Laughing

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well, no problem of course...
You can always ask me about the species which is listed by the brand, and i provided you with the needed information and pics if you want. Laughing

Thank you Willy!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 am

Aber bitte! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Aber bitte! Very Happy

cheers sunny cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 am

bounce Wink drunken Wink cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:27 pm

my new lizard

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:49 am

Congrats Andreas!!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:43 am

Congratulation Andreas cheers I love YUJIN lizards I love you
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:09 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas cheers I love YUJIN lizards I love you

Thank you Christophe!! I love this too, and the other Yujin animals too!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:03 am

Nice lizard Andreas, what do you feed him? Laughing

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Nice lizard Andreas, what do you feed him? Laughing

Great lizard figurine. I used to work at a small herptile store in San Francisco where we sold collared lizards, which are quite plentiful in the Southwestern USA. Small insects, very small veterbrates and occasionally fruit are their typical diet. There are a number of related species.

Here's a wiki link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank you Willy and Phil!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Willy, now is summer and we have enough insects here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Ok, we don't have summer yet in the Netherlands, that starts around the 21th of june i was been told... geek
And the temperature is around the 17 degrees during the day, and 7 at night, that is far from summer for me... sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Ok, we don't have summer yet in the Netherlands, that starts around the 21th of june i was been told... geek
And the temperature is around the 17 degrees during the day, and 7 at night, that is far from summer for me... sunny

Okay thats no summer- now the degrees goes down of under 20 since today- but last week we had more than 30 and in some nights also more than 20 and the rest of the days more than 25. Thats like summer. cheers sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
The time when you will be able to paint spots on dolphins underwater right in front of your door, at least when you leave your house on the ground floor,
will come. the temperature will be more comfortable for you too. sunny

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:59 am

Well i just love high temperatures, not only outside, but hot in much more cases, without getting into details...
I must have been a Latino guy in my former life.
But normally, those high temperatures are not really good on us North-Europeans, most people get very agitated after more them one month over 25 degrees here...
We Dutch like to complain about the weather all of the time, haha... Laughing
To cold, to warm.. scratch
But as said, personally i am a person of high temperatures, i was just born in the wrong country.
As it looks right now, and the last years, i don't believe in real summers with high temperatures anymore, besides that, we do have a marine-climate, which is very switchable always! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well i just love high temperatures, not only outside, but hot in much more cases, without getting into details...
I must have been a Latino guy in my former life.
But normally, those high temperatures are not really goos on us north-Europeans, most people get very agitated after more them one month over 25 degrees here...
We Dutch like to complain about the weather all of the time, haha... Laughing
To cold, to warm.. scratch
But as said, personally i am a person of high temperatures, i was just born in the wrong country.
As it looks right now, and the last years, i don't believe in real summers with high temperatures anymore, besides that, we do have a marine-climate, which is very switchable always! Crying or Very sad

Oh yes, i know what you mean. In Germany most of the people complain about the weather too. I also like it warm, every time in the year. I like snow only on christmas but not in the rest of the year. And i love the sea and dont know why- i live many miles away. sunny scratch

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:20 am

The thing is, we can complain what we want, it doesn't change in our favourite weather anyway... Laughing
We should be happy that our climate is still better, than that in the UK, and in your country even a little bit better then ours...

About living at the sea, well my friend, life is all about making choices as you now by now, the problem is, that many of those choices have to be taken when you are young and un-experienced in life... Rolling Eyes scratch

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue May 22, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:23 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
The thing is, we can complain what we want, it doesn't change in our favourite weather anyway... Laughing
We should be happy that our climate is still better, than that in the UK, and in your country even a little bit better then ours...

About living at the sea, well my friend, life is all about making choiches as you now by now, the problem is, that many of those choiches have to be taken when you are young and un-experienced in life... Rolling Eyes scratch

Oh yes, we only can wait of the summer and go to holiday in the south in the autumn or winter and the rest of the year collect a lot of money for this.
But i cant complain my life, good family and good new job and the money is okay.

But our dream is, if we are pensioners, to life in a good old people home in the sunny south. Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:26 pm

What a cutie,congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yujin animals in my zoo   The Yujin animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Yujin animals in my zoo
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: