Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The T.M. animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 am

I also have that Sperm Whale: it was first released in a bucket with AAA Knock-off models and a wonderful grey whale, plus an amusing octopus. You can see them in my Toy Major animals post.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:36 am

Andreas, I am trying to make anything of Toy Major section on TAI. Information about these figures is very poor and you own several of them. Is there any chance that you provide some more informations about those here presented?
Their year (marked) is very important, it is also helpful to know which are solide and which are hollow. Their size when compared with major brands counterparts is also a good reference. Let's go bounce bounce I know Toy Major doesn't make the most beautiful animal figures of this Planet but I am 100% sure that they released lots of figures that we never knew they existed and, who knows, among them some interesting for your Zoo. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, I am trying to make anything of Toy Major section on TAI. Information about these figures is very poor and you own several of them. Is there any chance that you provide some more informations about those here presented?
Their year (marked) is very important, it is also helpful to know which are solide and which are hollow. Their size when compared with major brands counterparts is also a good reference. Let's go bounce bounce I know Toy Major doesn't make the most beautiful animal figures of this Planet but I am 100% sure that they released lots of figures that we never knew they existed and, who knows, among them some interesting for your Zoo. Very Happy

No problem :) let me know which figurines you mean. And please let me a little time :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Those I need informations are:
Sperm whale solide version
Beettle
Giraffe
Warthog
Birds
Lizards
Frogs
Tortoise year
Garhial
Roe deer

Rhino
Wildebeest
Turtle (last)
Please try to provide what is marked on them (species, year or even a number)
If it is solide or hollow and if the size is similar, smaller or larger than standard figures from major companies.
I know it is a lot and we will also need pictures for TAI but you have all the time you need. No hurries. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Okay :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 am

The Gavial, the Roe Deer and a few others are still missing on TAI... couldn't anyone repair that oblivion, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The T.M. animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The T.M. animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2