Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your collections... now - First part

Go down 
+74
koniminiatures
arafan
cattlecollector
AlopexLagopus
DebbSpell
Clifthanger
Dorkan
GoldEagle
Carola
Noémi
JonasV
schleich61
black unicorn
tyrantqueen
sortepletter
Dr.Narayanan
ToxicHyena
almisi43
Elros Alvar
christinavanderschouw
Saarlooswolfhound
Bruno C Monteiro
Tylosaurus
A-J
sauroid
Master_Cat
Rio
Kiana84
75senta75
JackyLovertjex
krista
Taylcoel
animalluvr6
K907
weaselfan93
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
Bernyto
marcus
xfoxx
SeanieP
Steve170
pm64
Arnaud
Tiermann
Kiryuha
Roger
Vivien
dlfrogman
WILLYBACOMAN
LittleLady
PeGe
Sumo
Silver Unicornis
Ana
landrover
Wildheart
lucky luke
jarda
skysthelimit
widukind
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Gabe
STORMnl
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Mastiffcat
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Sergey
noeska
MartinH
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Beautiful displays with so much good and some rare models Cool

Congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 pm

This is fantastic Shocked
I really enjoy to see these shelves, - full of fantasy, humour, beauty and lots and lots of great models cheers

An indian with a wolfhound in his canoo.
The foxes sneaking up on the ducks.
Wolves houling in the perfectly sized Bonzai, - and the shepherd has found a hare Very Happy
Some really rare old Schleich and others...

SO many I would like to ask you about.
That little Mammoth to the right of the AAA one, - is that the really old baby from Safari ?
What brand is the light grey reindeer ? The standing swan... wow ! There are SO many drunken

Thanks for sharing , and congratulations with your beautyful displays flower sunny

Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm

The work was certainly worth it! Very Happy Beautiful displays and a fantastic collection,Marcus! Shocked
It was a joy to watch your figurines in such a nice setting,Congratulations! cheers sunny

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Fantastic collection and beautiful displays!!! cheers it's pleasure to watch photos of your collection Marcus Very Happy congratulations!! flower cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Wow, wonderful displays Marcus. You have many of my favorite animals, and some I wish I had. I really like the way you've set them together. I am very impressed with your Prehistorics - the Mammoth shelf is amazing.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Tiermann

Tiermann

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I have added some new wall shelves and rearranged my other ones. I took the giraffe and zebras and put them on the wall then added a shelf for Australia and my bunnies and their friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the new wall shelves. I started out very organized with the Giraffe and Zebras and then the Camels. Then I added the yak, and the muskox and then they wanted to be by the mountain goat and then I ended up just adding some of my favorites until the shelves were full. I have 2 more smaller shelves that will go up above and get some of my favorite cattle and horses I think. Except I need to redo Australia already due to new additions and...hmmm I think I need more shelves. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the animals are Schleich except the Australia shelf. Also there are Science & Nature animals, a Kaiyodo Kiwi, a Colorata platypus, and a Safari platypus

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm

The excelent shelves Marcus! cheers cheers cheers I like the "landscapes principle" too! And you have many rare models! lol!

Last edited by Sergey on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm

They look fantastic Very Happy

I love the principle of putting only these and these on the shelf, - and then those also...and I like these.. Laughing

The result is very, very nice with order but not TOO much order cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Beautiful new shelves Tim! cheers Your collection is amazing Very Happy I love Australian shelf, i put my Australian animals on display too, just found some space for them few days ago :) I had to Twisted Evil
I see You have very nicely painted tapir by schleich, my looks different, it must be color variation cheers Cool and I see 2 color variants of anteaters, wow Very Happy
Thank You for showing photos to us Tim sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tiermann

Tiermann

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am

My Tapir and also my Yak are made in Portugal that I picked up in Germany last May. They are the only 2 Schleich that found a space in my suitcase.
I just got more of the Science & Nature animals and also a few birds, so they will be crowding into the shelf soon.

Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 am

This is a collector's heaven! Very Happy

marcus

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 am

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, glad you liked the pictures :)

SUSANNE wrote:
This is fantastic Shocked
I really enjoy to see these shelves, - full of fantasy, humour, beauty and lots and lots of great models cheers

An indian with a wolfhound in his canoo.
The foxes sneaking up on the ducks.
Wolves houling in the perfectly sized Bonzai, - and the shepherd has found a hare Very Happy
Some really rare old Schleich and others...

SO many I would like to ask you about.
That little Mammoth to the right of the AAA one, - is that the really old baby from Safari ?
What brand is the light grey reindeer ? The standing swan... wow ! There are SO many drunken

Thanks for sharing , and congratulations with your beautyful displays flower sunny

Suzanne, i think the reindeer is Preiser Elastolin, its little and from hollow plastic but i like the model.
The baby mammoth on the left of the AAA is the old Safari , on the right is the new Mojo.
I don't know witch swan you mean but is has to be Schleich or Collecta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50898912@N08/
marcus

marcus

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 am

Tiermann wrote:
Wow, wonderful displays Marcus. You have many of my favorite animals, and some I wish I had. I really like the way you've set them together. I am very impressed with your Prehistorics - the Mammoth shelf is amazing.

I started my collection only with mammoths, then i bought a woolly rhino, then some forest animals and then...and the...
By seeing your Schleich zebra's and giraffes so nicely displayed i'm tempted to get some of them. This forum is not good for my wallet exclamation

Sergey wrote:
The excelrnt shelves Markus! cheers cheers cheers I like the "landscapes principle" too! And you have many rare models! lol!

Thanks Sergey , i like the animals in a more or less natural environment. I have to admit that your collection worked very inspiring for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50898912@N08/
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Everytime I think my collection is starting to get impressive I see more wonderful collections! I am not jealous though, I'm inspired. Very Happy

Wonderful collections from all! I love seeing the pictures. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Wonderful collection and wonderful display !! cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Marcus, I really loove your collection! So many rare animals... wow! May I ask you what brand is that moose female next to Schleich moose male? And that gorgeous wisent next to Schleich retired one?

Tim, your new shelves are amazing!! I love these group photos!

What a great collections!!! cheers cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm

MartinH wrote:
Marcus,

....May I ask you what brand is that moose female next to Schleich moose male?

Is it the one from Bullyland ? Shocked Shocked bounce bounce Shocked

The absolute number A1 on my wishlist ...ohh, Shocked drunken

Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Kristie wrote:
Everytime I think my collection is starting to get impressive I see more wonderful collections! I am not jealous though, I'm inspired. Very Happy

Wonderful collections from all! I love seeing the pictures. :)

-Kristie

Excatly how I feel! INSPIRED! cheers

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Marcus, beautiful collection, beautifully displayed! thanks for sharing your wild wonderland with us!

marcus

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

MartinH wrote:
Marcus, I really loove your collection! So many rare animals... wow! May I ask you what brand is that moose female next to Schleich moose male? And that gorgeous wisent next to Schleich retired one?

Tim, your new shelves are amazing!! I love these group photos!

What a great collections!!! cheers cheers

The female moose is indeed Bullyland and the wisent is from Lineol.

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Marcus!!! Your collection is outstanding! You have SO many goodies and treasures cheers cheers Congratulations or having the incredibly hard to find bullyland moose! And the Lineol CARIBOU!!! I've been wanting to see close up photos of it, I want it more than ever now, but I'll probably never find one.
I love your woodland animal display, it's fantastic!

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Tim your collection is just beautiful!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
marcus

marcus

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Marcus!!! Your collection is outstanding! You have SO many goodies and treasures cheers cheers Congratulations or having the incredibly hard to find bullyland moose! And the Lineol CARIBOU!!! I've been wanting to see close up photos of it, I want it more than ever now, but I'll probably never find one.
I love your woodland animal display, it's fantastic!

Thanks Harriet, but unfortunatly i don't posses the Lineol caribou Sad , i think you saw the Preiser elastolin wich is from hollow plastic and a lot smaller then the Lineol or the other modern brands.

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 pm

ana wrote:
Fantastic collection and beautiful displays!!! cheers it's pleasure to watch photos of your collection Marcus Very Happy congratulations!! flower cheers
Very nice collection, congratulation, I noticed a beautiful series of Yack Cool Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Tim, your new shelves are amazing!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your collections... now - First part
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next