Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Your collections... now - First part

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...Ken excuse me I,ve forgot to ask... What meens this - "Capybara - Phat Company (Japan)". What is Phat Company ?
b.t.w. very good capybaras... :)

PHAT is a Japanese company which produce a nearly 1:12 scale collection of animals. An alpace, a Malayan tapir, a Shoebill and two capybaras.

I've got the shoebill and the Tapir Wink .


...Thank Christophe! I remember this nice Shoebill in your favorite models top (b.t.w. on russian this bird - "kitoglav" from words "kit" (whale) and "g(0)lava" (head)) Laughing Laughing Very interesting brand with qualitative models! Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5378

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...Ken excuse me I,ve forgot to ask... What meens this - "Capybara - Phat Company (Japan)". What is Phat Company ?
b.t.w. very good capybaras... :)

Phat company- a toy company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5378

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oooooh !
I LOVE those shiba Inus Shocked I love you Sad (tears of joy Wink )
One of my friends breeds them, they har just sooooo cute cheers


Do you know if there is anywhere they sell them ? The figures, I mean scratch

Maybe you can buy it from here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankyou very much, Ken flower flower
Only I don`t know how, where or why to click Laughing

Never mind, I will survive without them, even if they are just fabulous Wink
I can keep trying on ebay Singapore. Perhaps they appear there some day - in English . Very Happy

I bought it from Amazon.co.jp in 2010. And now is out of stock and sometimes you may find it in ebay too!!

In Singapore you can still find some others interesting animal series from Japan and is more cheaper!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 am

Sergey, Ken and Harriet... I loove your collections!!! They are AMAZING!! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sergey, Ken and Harriet... I loove your collections!!! They are AMAZING!! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks Martin Very Happy I love you

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks Martin! sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 am

I found enough time this morning to play the game. I will not show my whole collection because half of it is in boxes, I will not show my collection on shelves because I don't have enough time to do it now... Sleep So scratch ... I will show my displays Very Happy

Most of my displays are under construction but as far as the topic is "... now". My visible collection looks like that right NOW Laughing

The 1950's display... under construction
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The lead and Alu display
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The composition display
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 am

The Tucan display
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Lidl displays
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The smaller display
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The desk display
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am

The Swedish displays
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke



Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3483

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Wonderful to see these collections in this forum. It is a feast for the eyes!
all members guètent and hunting animals for any collection.
A hobby that hides many hours of work and research.
You are real sick and in addition it is highly contagious, I am also addicted, but it's such a wonderful passion.

cheers sunny cheers sunny sunny bounce bounce bounce king queen king queen afro jocolor farao afro lol!

Christophe your display is wonderful I think I'll come back often .... There are so many good elements of old real masterpiece,
birds of cattle ................!
Your bricks of your house in northern appeals to me also
I like his character ...
I'm waiting for pictures of all your quotes may - be,
ilmages and your donkey painted Schleich, Exell

farao study bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5378

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

A lot of Dino models is on my list now. And I like the concept of Shelving mount on the wall.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Christophe, your collection is beautiful!! So many gorgeous figurines, I especially love the desk display, all your Kaiyodo and other birds. cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:23 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"]I found enough time this morning to play the game. I will not show my whole collection because half of it is in boxes, I will not show my collection on shelves because I don't have enough time to do it now... Sleep So scratch ... I will show my displays Very Happy

Most of my displays are under construction but as far as the topic is "... now". My visible collection looks like that right NOW Laughing


... At last Christophe!! cheers affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid I,m lost gift of speech!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked When I did see models on your site every time I did see only one model then other model... But I never saw them at once everything taken together... It,s awesome show... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And I have so many questions that I don,t know which will begin... Laughing Laughing Wink


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Sergey on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28267

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Ohhh, gosh, Christoph Shocked - wow, golly, mamma mia, help, gasp, faint, holy s..., mighty monster, ih du fredsens, .... affraid

Seing you collection on your site is tremendously impressive,
- but having so many fantastic figueres so well displayed together... I can only say : SØØØde milde Mammon ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Ohh my! Your collection is even bigger than it appears on the site, Cristophe, and I though that was enormous!!!!!!!! Shocked There are sooooo many cool things! :) bounce
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful to see these collections in this forum. It is a feast for the eyes!
all members guètent and hunting animals for any collection.
A hobby that hides many hours of work and research.
You are real sick and in addition it is highly contagious, I am also addicted, but it's such a wonderful passion.

cheers sunny cheers sunny sunny bounce bounce bounce king queen king queen afro jocolor farao afro lol!

Christophe your display is wonderful I think I'll come back often .... There are so many good elements of old real masterpiece,
birds of cattle ................!
Your bricks of your house in northern appeals to me also
I like his character ...
I'm waiting for pictures of all your quotes may - be,
ilmages and your donkey painted Schleich, Exell

farao study bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Merci Jean-Luc Very Happy I hope I will be able to show you my whole collection one day cheers

And Thanks for the bricks Wink It is indeed the Northern style, one wall of bricks, one wall of rain, one wall of bricks, one wall.... Laughing Laughing drunken Crazy country geek

By the way, Eagle eyes, I will make a review about my SCHLEICH kiang soon Wink

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A lot of Dino models is on my list now. And I like the concept of Shelving mount on the wall.

Thank you Ken, I wish I would have more walls Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Christophe, your collection is beautiful!! So many gorgeous figurines, I especially love the desk display, all your Kaiyodo and other birds. cheers cheers

You welcome Harriet cheers It's good to know you like it. I hope I will be able to make my shelves more beautiful soon. About the desk display, I like it of course but it is too small... I can't put all my KAIYODOS inside Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

... At last Christophe!! cheers affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid I,m lost gift of speech!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked When I did see models on your site every time I did see only one model then other model... But I never saw them at once everything taken together... It,s awesome show... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And I have so many questions that I don,t know which will begin... Laughing Laughing Wink

Laughing Thank you Sergey cheers You can have batches of questions, they are very welcome. I will make better shelves and better pics asap.
Unfortunately you still can't watch at my whole collection because many models are still in boxes No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohhh, gosh, Christoph Shocked - wow, golly, mamma mia, help, gasp, faint, holy s..., mighty monster, ih du fredsens, .... affraid

Seing you collection on your site is tremendously impressive,
- but having so many fantastic figueres so well displayed together... I can only say : SØØØde milde Mammon ! Shocked

Thank you Susanne Very Happy alas , you can see that many Bullyland are not in my collection... Poor Kiki Sad Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohh my! Your collection is even bigger than it appears on the site, Cristophe, and I though that was enormous!!!!!!!! Shocked There are sooooo many cool things! :) bounce

Thank you Minhea Very Happy . My STARLUX, BRITAINS, HAUSSER ELASTOLIN, REISLER, most of my marine animals and Prehistoric marine are in boxes now... But I'm glad you like my messy shelves Very Happy

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


... Unfortunately you still can't watch at my whole collection because many models are still in boxes No


...In a boxes!!?? It,s crime!!! Evil or Very Mad For who? We live HERE and NOW not for future! We must see our beauty every day! My cabinet-room with my collection shelves (as my friends say) is "mighty generator of positive emotions"! NO BOXES!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


... Unfortunately you still can't watch at my whole collection because many models are still in boxes No


...In a boxes!!?? It,s crime!!! Evil or Very Mad For who? We live HERE and NOW not for future! We must see our beauty every day! My cabinet-room with my collection shelves (as my friends say) is "mighty generator of positive emotions"! NO BOXES!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing I abolutely agree with you Sergey cheers But my walls disagree Sad I need to find a bigger place or a better way of diplaying Laughing

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
landrover



Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 am

:) :)

Amazing collection ,Kikimalou.
Very organized.......
Will be necessary arrow to look at each picture slowly to marvel.

And I will have many questions to my friend.....and I will copy pics in my computer.

Very important collection........Congrats
Back to top Go down
Kristie



Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2922

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 am

Wow! I really have enjoyed seeing everyone's collections! cheers

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5378

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
:) :)

Amazing collection ,Kikimalou.
Very organized.......
Will be necessary arrow to look at each picture slowly to marvel.

And I will have many questions to my friend.....and I will copy pics in my computer.

Very important collection........Congrats

I know you have a very good collections too!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 am

Oh my Christophe... Very Happy Your collection is huge I had no idea :) I like your vitrines!! All of them!
You have really wonderful collection... and still half of it in boxes? Shocked Shocked cheers bounce

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1639

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 am

I'm speechless!
What a collection! Amazing!
What is the terror bird from(Next to the smilodon)?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15236

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm speechless!
What a collection! Amazing!
What is the terror bird from(Next to the smilodon)?

Titanis walleri from KAIYODO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Today at 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Your collections... now - First part
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Your collections... now - First part
» what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?
» Pg Astray Red Frame With Clear Part
» Feeler for Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham F/S or part out
» Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: