Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Papo Chinese dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

avatar

Country/State : Russian Federation
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-08-19
Posts : 1372

PostSubject: Papo Chinese dragon   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 am

Got a Papo Chinese dragon today. He's gorgeous! Very well detailed and painted, I think he's better even than the same Schleich one.
Here are some pics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 am

Congratulations Cyhyraeth, he's really cool Cool

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

avatar

Country/State : Russian Federation
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-08-19
Posts : 1372

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Cyhyraeth, he's really cool Cool
Thanks)

Well, I do not collect dragons, but this one attracted me greatly. I just couldn't resist:) It would be great to find a Chi Lin Unicorn to accompany him.
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30827

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 pm

He is fantastic !
Papo makes som wonderful fantasy-figueres cheers

Thankyou for the beautyful, detailed photoes Very Happy flower

I am very exited to see the dragon that Schleich is going to launch here in September, - unfortunately it is probably going to be horribly expensive Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1080

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Wel thats a amzing Dragon,,

that looks very nice,,

now i think to my self,,lets collect dragons to

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

avatar

Country/State : Russian Federation
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-08-19
Posts : 1372

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
He is fantastic !
Papo makes som wonderful fantasy-figueres cheers

Thankyou for the beautyful, detailed photoes Very Happy flower

I am very exited to see the dragon that Schleich is going to launch here in September, - unfortunately it is probably going to be horribly expensive Crying or Very sad

You mean the dragon that goes together with the boy?
I'm in love with the dragon Antilar. Just saw him in real life and I suppose I would get him in the nearest future. Gorgeous one.
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Cyhyraeth

avatar

Country/State : Russian Federation
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-08-19
Posts : 1372

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 pm

STORMnl wrote:
Wel thats a amzing Dragon,,

that looks very nice,,

now i think to my self,,lets collect dragons to
Yes, he's very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30827

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:


You mean the dragon that goes together with the boy?
I'm in love with the dragon Antilar. Just saw him in real life and I suppose I would get him in the nearest future. Gorgeous one.

Yes, this one Auruun

I love Antylar also, - only he is so HUGE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Cyhyraeth

avatar

Country/State : Russian Federation
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-08-19
Posts : 1372

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]
Cyhyraeth wrote:

I love Antylar also, - only he is so HUGE Very Happy

That dragon has interesting colour.

As for Antylar- well, he's huge but that is one of his advantages)
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Harry

avatar

Country/State : China
Age : 28
Joined : 2011-11-28
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:


You mean the dragon that goes together with the boy?
I'm in love with the dragon Antilar. Just saw him in real life and I suppose I would get him in the nearest future. Gorgeous one.

Yes, this one

I love Antylar also, - only he is so HUGE Very Happy

Auruun is great, more detailed and much bigger than this Papo Chinese dragon.
In my view, the color of Papo Chinese dragon is more authentic , but the head of it is sort of inaccurate.
In this sense, I prefer Auruun.
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman



Country/State : Idaho USA
Age : 43
Joined : 2011-10-09
Posts : 948

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 am

Harry Lee wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:


You mean the dragon that goes together with the boy?
I'm in love with the dragon Antilar. Just saw him in real life and I suppose I would get him in the nearest future. Gorgeous one.

Yes, this one

I love Antylar also, - only he is so HUGE Very Happy

Auruun is great, more detailed and much bigger than this Papo Chinese dragon.
In my view, the color of Papo Chinese dragon is more authentic , but the head of it is sort of inaccurate.
In this sense, I prefer Auruun.


Better hurry on those two they are going to be discontinued this coming year bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Harry

avatar

Country/State : China
Age : 28
Joined : 2011-11-28
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 am

dlfrogman wrote:
Harry Lee wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:


You mean the dragon that goes together with the boy?
I'm in love with the dragon Antilar. Just saw him in real life and I suppose I would get him in the nearest future. Gorgeous one.

Yes, this one

I love Antylar also, - only he is so HUGE Very Happy

Auruun is great, more detailed and much bigger than this Papo Chinese dragon.
In my view, the color of Papo Chinese dragon is more authentic , but the head of it is sort of inaccurate.
In this sense, I prefer Auruun.


Better hurry on those two they are going to be discontinued this coming year bounce bounce bounce

Thanks for reminding. I've already got Auruun. As to Papo Chinese dragon, it's uneasy to buy Papo's figures in China. Actually, Papo never bring its products to Chinese market. I have to pay high premium to get one from sellers who import these items from overseas. Mad
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

avatar

Country/State : Czech republic
Age : 18
Joined : 2013-12-03
Posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Congrats!  Very Happy

_________________
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Karolina  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My website
Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 am

wohoo it's great! Shocked 
Congratulations!

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1503

PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 am

Cyhyraeth wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Cyhyraeth, he's really cool Cool
Thanks)

Well, I do not collect dragons, but this one attracted me greatly. I just couldn't resist:) It would be great to find a Chi Lin Unicorn to accompany him.

Or a Feng-Huang! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Papo Chinese dragon   

Back to top Go down
 
Papo Chinese dragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Papo Chinese dragon
» Workshop-Chinese juniper.
» power tool dragon deck(rate and fix)
» Black rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.
» Plant Red Nova Dragon Deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo Non animal series-
Jump to: