Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2012

Go down 
+81
ppotts
diversity
StevenStormify
pokeyanyway
Hanne-
Shardur
Fauli
Mia
Andre
ze_neto
Cyhyraeth
Nasusa
Lasersword1973
Andy DC
pachyrhinosaurus
stecal
Piizka
saintgoku
Filoraffe
Gabe
zoomaster1994
dlfrogman
Miss Mufflon
stickybob77
Dannelboyz
Sumo
Dunfold
Kristie
PILIF83
JackyLovertjex
Sartje
MARTINLATIN
smhilin
SeanieP
remrock02
Schleich-US
Zwartvoet
Vivien
beaglegirl
SchleichSammler
durangdavies
Hazelnut
smithyboy
LittleLady
alexmotoc
Rio
STORMnl
Kikimalou
noahandtheark
Bongo
appyhurdler
Arrakai
Joe
Tupolew Tu-154
widukind
Tyler Loew
Roger
Mastiffcat
MD1985
WILLYBACOMAN
Numa
Silver Unicornis
schmidtchenschleich
schleich61
Sergey
lucky luke
Wildheart
spikesilkenwolf
Siobhan
essimon
SyLoBe
Ana
SchleichHorsesForever
m.davis.15
Joan Milelire
MartinH
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Kiryuha
85 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 am

Hello, my friends!
It's already September, and what does it mean for us, collectors? Right! It's a traditional time to ask the vital question: what will Schleich introduce in 2012 ???
I made a separate thread for this topic, cause as we’ve seen over the years, the magical word combination “Schleich-2008…2009…2010..2011” has brought many collectors to the forum via search engines and helped us make new friends.

So let's share here any speculations, rumours and actual information we might get on the new Schleich 2012 range!
I’d like to admit that we have lots of threads for what we would like to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. For now let's use this one for the things we really think we are likely to see.

P.S.: Last year Schleich officials have contacted our Admin in October and promised to provide us with photos of the new stuff. But the first forum member who shared the list of 2011 novelties was our friend Mihnea and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Soon after that our British friend Numaan shared the PDF with pics.
A year before, in 2009, we knew the info of the upcoming Schleich line-up unusually early - on October, 15, thanks to Daniel. In 2008 and 2007 we got the info in December. Hopefully, this year we’ll know everything as early as possible!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: More of the Polar World?   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 am

So, let’s the guesswork begin! Wink
After my last year erroneous forecast about “Asian wave” (No), I’m afraid to predict anything about Schleich’s plans. This company’s production strategy seems to be unpredictable and defying collector’s logic… scratch scratch
But there’s at least one thing to speculate about. Schleich has given us a hint in their 2011 preview PDF:
“With our polar foxes, we make an addition to the animals representing the Polar World, which we will expand in future”.
Does it mean that we’ll see more Polar animals by Schleich in 2012? But are there many “cute and well-known” polar animals that aren’t present in Schleich line-up yet? I can think only of walrus and reindeer rendeer. And this is my only forecast for 2012 (I don’t believe they’ll introduce a remake of the gorgeous retired musk ox).

And what do you think, friends? Do you have any suppositions?

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 am

Kiryuha wrote:
But are there many “cute and well-known” polar animals that aren’t present in Schleich line-up yet? I can think only of walrus and reindeer rendeer
Hmmm, maybe Dall Sheep question
It would be nice if they start musk ox production again, for us who haven't had a chance to find a beautiful figure like that for a reasonable price. Only, I don't believe that they could improve it...

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:00 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
It would be nice if they start musk ox production again, for us who haven't had a chance to find a beautiful figure like that for a reasonable price. Only, I don't believe that they could improve it...
The retired musk ox is such a beautiful figurine that I don't know how they could improve it for a remake. And the pose is hard to change too - it's the only possible pose characteristic for a musk ox, I think :)

skysthelimit wrote:
Hmmm, maybe Dall Sheep question
Oh, that'd be marvelous! But I don't believe they'll do it. Dall sheep is not "famous" among children, the majority doesn't know it at all.
As to the Dall sheep, our only hope may be in Safari Ltd. - I wish they include it in their North American line-up someday.

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
The retired musk ox is such a beautiful figurine that I don't know how they could improve it for a remake.
If they could only refresh molds and do it again, without any change cheers
There are quite a few models retired in 2004-2007 which would be excellent to reintroduce - hippo with closed mouth, puma, baboon, new hyena, new gorilla, wisent, oryx, musk ox, mountain goat, jackal... All very famous animals, kids would love them, so would big kids like us Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 pm

I hope they will make some monkeys, some new breeds of dogs and some horses WITH MOVEMENT cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I hope they will make some monkeys...
I've been longing to see high quality monkey figurines from any of the brands since I started making my displays, but alas - nothing appeared except Papo mandrill (although I prefer tree-dwelling species).
But hope remains. Remember, when Numaan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she said that the most common request Schleich receives at their UK and German offices are for different types of monkeys! So they're aware of the demand.

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 pm

What, chimp family isn't enough for you? Wink Very Happy

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
But they're apes, not monkeys. Every brand offers chimps, but no one makes macaques, or colobus, or howlers...

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

I was kidding Wink
Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see another specie of monkeys any time soon, Safari Ltd toob is the only way...

Ah, don't forget the Patas monkey, De Brazza's and Diana Very Happy

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
But they're apes, not monkeys. Every brand offers chimps, but no one makes macaques, or colobus, or howlers...

That's quite true :) :)

Maybe leave it to Safari or others!!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 pm

What about a leopard Seal? I don't know of any of the major brands having made one.

I wonder if it's likely we'll have a Bongo drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 am

I´m still hoping for three animals... mentioned musk ox... maybe female with calf. I would love to see new musk ox with baby!! Schleich is into families so... maybe :) Another one is okapi... retired okapi is not so good (for me) so maybe there will be female finally :) with baby. Okapi baby is on the top of my list. Bullyland´s baby is... weird scratch silent .
And the last one for me is oryx. New oryx with new coloring, pose and calf... i would love to have them.
But Schleich with treir strategy is still big mistery for me... scratch

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 am

Kiryuha wrote:

But there’s at least one thing to speculate about. Schleich has given us a hint in their 2011 preview PDF:
“With our polar foxes, we make an addition to the animals representing the Polar World, which we will expand in future”.
Does it mean that we’ll see more Polar animals by Schleich in 2012? But are there many “cute and well-known” polar animals that aren’t present in Schleich line-up yet? I can think only of walrus and reindeer rendeer. And this is my only forecast for 2012 (I don’t believe they’ll introduce a remake of the gorgeous retired musk ox).

About polar world maybe they could make a remake of narwhal and beluga, but as in the musk ox case probably the figure won't be different enough.
Maybe what Schleich wants to say is that Polar world series will expand, but not necessary with animals, maybe as Bullyland made (I think) with inuit people, igloo ...

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
m.davis.15

m.davis.15

Country/State : Scotland

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 am

I really hope that there is a new Gemsbok and/or a Bongo, but I doubt that I'll get either of those. I'd love a Namibian Desert line, with Gemsbok, Springbok, Brown Hyena, Bat-Eared Fox, and Caracal but that it just wishful thinking Razz . To be realistic, I have actually no clue what to expect from Schleich this year... as said, they are so unpredictable. I'd love for more antelopes, but you just never know.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

A Nyala would be wonderful! But that is just wishing, what schleich will likely make is difficult to say.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 pm

I bet they will make the mustang family complete, why else did they retire the second (white) stallion?
I hope they will make the single stallions happy with a mare and foal (Tennessee Walker Horse, Palomino, Quarter horse etc.)
Fjord horses will be also nice!
And new rider sets will be also awesome!

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I wish they will make new hippo or hippo family, new lama, pangolin, aardvark, African Buffalo female because the little calf has no mother Sad , kudu female-also poor little calf Evil or Very Mad .
I don't think they may do some unusual species, musk ox would be great, but chances are low. Snowy Owl is more possible and also nice, but would be difficult to do it better than Safari or Kayiodo. Maybe Actic Hare?! bounce I would love to see Arctic hare! They can also remade walrus, but this wouldn't be too exciting for me...
From more unusual species I wish they would made Red River Hog, some duikers, Sun Bear and Mountain Tapir and tamandua and Waterbuck I love you
Maybe for African savanna they would made Marabou stork? That would be first cute Marabou Stork ever made Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

I´d prefer new breeds rather than completing families... In fact, horses don´t live in families, live in herds, so doing families of mom-dad-son/daughter looks a bit childish for me (do you say childish? or what?) :) Some heavy and massive horses would be fantastic! But not Shires or Clydes, they are very common in that kind of figurines.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
essimon

essimon

Country/State : Finland

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 pm

SchleichHorsesForever wrote:
I bet they will make the mustang family complete, why else did they retire the second (white) stallion?
I hope they will make the single stallions happy with a mare and foal (Tennessee Walker Horse, Palomino, Quarter horse etc.)
Fjord horses will be also nice!
And new rider sets will be also awesome!

Like SchleichHorsesForever said, I am pretty sure too that they are going to complete the horsefamilies. They have now completed falabellas, andalusians,friesians, pintos...... I don't like the idea of "horse families" but it seems likely that they will complete at least some of them.
I have been also thinking, that they could make fjord horse (family?) again. Fjord is a common and well-known breed and there have been pony breeds (and very similar to fjord, the przewalski horse) retired, so there would be " a gap" for the fjord :) Connemara would be my next quess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 pm

As Schleich has explicitly stated that they want to make "families", I'll be VERY surprized if at least one of these stallions (once again I'm only commenting on the Horses range, sorry...) doesn't get a mare, or a mare + foal: Palomino, Quarter Horse, Mustang, Akhal-teke, Tennessee Walker, Lusitano. Gorgeous bachelors up for grabs...
Also, Schleich has told us they want to make their Horses range international. If you haven't done it already, go see my "Around the world with my horses" thread in the Collections section and you'll notice that South America and Asia are quite poorly represented in the collection. Both of these continents are home to many fantastic horse breeds which would make really nice models. I'll name a few examples: Paso fino, Peruvian Paso and Criollo from South America, and many Russian breeds and Kathiawari horse from India :)
It is also time Schleich made some new pony breeds. At the moment there are only 3 pony breeds in the range: Shetland, Haflinger and Dartmoor. That's not too many, in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Maybe what Schleich wants to say is that Polar world series will expand, but not necessary with animals, maybe ...with inuit people, igloo ...
That's probable! Schleich heroes line-up could be expanded with some eskimos and sledges, or so.
ana wrote:
I wish they will make new hippo or hippo family,... African Buffalo female because the little calf has no mother Sad , kudu female-also poor little calf Evil or Very Mad
. This is all very logical, but as we know Schleich has its own logic different from ours :)
ana wrote:
Maybe for African savanna they would made Marabou stork? That would be first cute Marabou Stork ever made Razz
Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! It'll require all the craftsmanship and skills of Schleich designers to make a CUTE Marabou stork!

spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 am

I really want schleich to make:
Horses:
Standardbred Pacer stallion
Standardbred Troter mare
Lusitano mare
New hanoverian mare
Blue roan mustang mare(NOT REARING PLEASE GAH)
Grey norwegian fjord stallion
appaloosa mare Chestnut
appaloosa stallion black
Sets:
Race sulky
Black western barrel racing saddle
steeplechasing staddle

Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 am

Schleich will definetly try to revive/abandon the prehistoric line-up with such fierce competition around from Papo and Safari, with the best/worst results. Razz

More dogs are highly likely. This year there was only 1, and that was sold with a set.
I think they will do some beagles, bulldogs or even sheep-dog. Those are some popular breeds with children.

Definetly more horse breeds/families and more girlish stuff for their play-line(because this year they focused on boys). More Bayala, less knights...boring stuff.

I am 70% sure they will make a new polar bear and 50% sure they will make a bongo/another type of antelope. Wink

And I am sure there will be no sealife. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 pm

For my part I would not mind a game in the bighorn Schleich;
A European Mouflon of Corsica or Sardinia!
I leave Safari or Bully? to carry out the sheep from Dale and a new Bighorn.

My hope clutched a family Hipopotame with beautiful male, female and a calf Lying!
Bongo antelope, bush pig and
As Anna says a great Marabout .....

I would see as a very beautiful Ribanbelle Monkeys.; A series of three or more
as in the time series of
A Cassowary and a Kiwi ... inmanquables of a water buffalo in Asia, a bear and a necklace Serval

scratch study Very Happy Wink bounce bom drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schleich 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2012
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: