Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2012

Go down 
+81
ppotts
diversity
StevenStormify
pokeyanyway
Hanne-
Shardur
Fauli
Mia
Andre
ze_neto
Cyhyraeth
Nasusa
Lasersword1973
Andy DC
pachyrhinosaurus
stecal
Piizka
saintgoku
Filoraffe
Gabe
zoomaster1994
dlfrogman
Miss Mufflon
stickybob77
Dannelboyz
Sumo
Dunfold
Kristie
PILIF83
JackyLovertjex
Sartje
MARTINLATIN
smhilin
SeanieP
remrock02
Schleich-US
Zwartvoet
Vivien
beaglegirl
SchleichSammler
durangdavies
Hazelnut
smithyboy
LittleLady
alexmotoc
Rio
STORMnl
Kikimalou
noahandtheark
Bongo
appyhurdler
Arrakai
Joe
Tupolew Tu-154
widukind
Tyler Loew
Roger
Mastiffcat
MD1985
WILLYBACOMAN
Numa
Silver Unicornis
schmidtchenschleich
schleich61
Sergey
lucky luke
Wildheart
spikesilkenwolf
Siobhan
essimon
SyLoBe
Ana
SchleichHorsesForever
m.davis.15
Joan Milelire
MartinH
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Kiryuha
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Schleich 2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 pm

widukind wrote:
Welcome Tyler from Dresden / Germany!! sunny sunny sunny

Andreas

Noch ein Dresdner? Hallo. bounce

Welcome Tyler.

What does Schleich 2012 bring out? I hope for more moving horses. And more dogs in the actual scale.

More different wild animals. Children should lern to know what lives on our planet.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: schleich predictions 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 am

gharial,hippo family,leopard seal,new monkey,new antalope harpy eagle. My guess for 2012.

peace.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 am

For 2012 I'd like to see the following cattle breeds made:
Hereford Cattle Family - mojos are good but don't show the correct markings -
Angus Cattle Family - red or black -
Gurnsey Cattle Family - never seen a model of this breed before -
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Tyler Loew wrote:
For 2012 I'd like to see the following cattle breeds made:
Hereford Cattle Family - mojos are good but don't show the correct markings -
Angus Cattle Family - red or black -
Gurnsey Cattle Family - never seen a model of this breed before -

The cattle-breed i would like to see the most is the jersey (maybe because we had a jersey when I was small)

Or why not a Swedish mountain cattle? (not likley, but that would be realy cool I love you )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 am

Totally agree but probably won't happen Sad
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 am

Tyler, Britains made the Guernsey/Jersey cattle already in the 1960's in lead, and later on in plastic from the same moulds, although everything is in the 1:32 scale of that time.
In the late 1990's, Ertl USA bought the Britains company and their moulds, and are still producing some of the models under the name Britains... Laughing
The original Britans models came in several variations in colour and mould through the years, and the last mould is still used by Ertl today.
Probably all of the Britains cows, bulls and calfs were made in a Jewrsey version to.
I don't own all of them, but a lot.
the earlier models from the late 1960's up to the mid 1980's are called vintage models, the later models are called deetail models.

2151 Britans deetail Jersey Bull, version 1

2151 Britains deetail Jersey Bull version 2

2151 Britains deetail Jersey Bull version 3

2152 Britains vintage Jersey Cow

2152 Britains deetail Jersey Cow

2159 Britains vintage Jersey Calf lying version 1

2159 Britains vintage Jersey Calf lying version 2

2138 Britains deetail Jersey Calf standing

2140 Britains deetail Jersey Calf standing

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 am

Your Britains are in terrific condition, Willy... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
appyhurdler

appyhurdler

Country/State : australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 pm

i'm new to this website but i'd really love to see some eventing breeds like thoroughbred, holstiens and the completion of the paint horse tenessee walkers and the appys maybe some mustangs to! Very Happy Hatty I ALSO HAVE 72 SCHLEICHS so i'm hoping to get to 100 before my parents cut the line Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 pm

appyhurdler wrote:
i'm new to this website but i'd really love to see some eventing breeds like thoroughbred, holstiens and the completion of the paint horse tenessee walkers and the appys maybe some mustangs to! Very Happy Hatty I ALSO HAVE 72 SCHLEICHS so i'm hoping to get to 100 before my parents cut the line Cool

Welcome appyhurdler from Dresden!!! sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 pm

appyhurdler wrote:

Welcome from Portugal, We'd loved to see your collection, you are a really young member and you share the love for horses as many other members of this forum. Feel free to enjoy with us! :)
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 pm

My personal guessing for 2012 :

I think, Schleich will publish following figures in 2012 :

WILDLIFE

Indian Rhino
Indian Rhino Calf

New African Elephant bull
New African Elephant cow
New african Elephant calf

Ostrich Female

New Hippo
New Hippo Calf

Striped Hyena
Black Leopard
Black Leopard cub

New Chimp
New Chimp Baby

Tapir calf

New Crocodile

Gaur Bull

Fallow Deer
Fallow Deer Female
Fallow Deer Calf

Eurasian Otter
Kodiak bear
Kodiak bear cub

New Walrus

FARMLIFE

New Pig
two diffrent new piglets

Hungarian Mangalitza-Pig
Hungarian Mangalitza-Piglet

New Sheep Family

New Texas Longhorn bull

New Donkey foal

Galloway bull
Galloway cow
Galloway calf

New Goat family, maybe Waliser Goats from switzerland.

HORSES

Palomino Mare
Palomino Foal

Quarter Horse mare
Quarter horse foal

New Friese mare
New Friese foal

I'm not familar with all the diffrent horse races, so its hard for me, to say, which new horse races will come out in 2012...

RETIRED :

African Elephant family
Hippo bull
Chimp Family
Black Rhino female
gazelle
Gazelle Calf
Crocodile

Grizzly bear
Grizzly bear cub

White tailed deer family

Pig and piglet

Sheep family
Texas Longhorn bull

Araber Foal
Hannoveraner mare, dressur
Mustang stallion
Friese mare
Friese foal

I think, this is a realistic view. Altough I would love to see more antelopes, I don't belive in new antelope species in 2012, they have now three diffrent antelope species, but who knows...But it would be a miracle.......

I'm sure, Schleich will present us some more surprises as they did this year...So lets hope for 2012, in just a few weeks, we will know...
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Bongo wrote:
Striped Hyena
RETIRED :
gazelle
Gazelle Calf
I think, this is a realistic view. Altough I would love to see more antelopes, I don't belive in new antelope species in 2012, they have now three diffrent antelope species, but who knows...But it would be a miracle.......
I like your forecast, Bongo. But if Schleich introduced Striped Hyena it would be a MIRACLE indeed! Wink Shocked
By the way, why do you think they could retire Gazelles? They are not old and look much better than, say, the hippo.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I think, Schleich could produce a Striped Hyena, after they had twice a spotted hyena.

They have to do new models each year, and because I don't belive in new antelopes, they could do another african predator. The lions and leopards are new, so the hyenas are he largest and most known african carnivore species, and there not really much popular asian or american cats....A clouded leopard would be a good example for a big miracle....

I know, the gazelles are new, but Schleich had many models in the past, which were sold only two years, and antelopes are no big sellers, so in every store I've been to in the last weeks, there were a lot of gazelles left...

Thats the reason why I don't belive in a new antelope species in 2012...I think, the Kudu was produced, because there are not too much animals left, which are attraktive enough for the common people..So why they have procuced again the Kudu and not a Sable Antelope, a Bongo or an Eland ?

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Bongo wrote:
I think, Schleich will publish following figures in 2012 :
FARMLIFE
New Sheep Family

oh i hope so!!! bounce drunken bounce drunken bounce drunken

but i doubt it. Sad just because my poor beloved sheep seem to be overlooked. very sad. Crying or Very sad Laughing
i'd be in heaven if someone actually made different breeds of sheep! What a Face but i know that's never going to happen, so it doesn't bother me. sunny

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Your Britains are in terrific condition, Willy... cheers

Well, not all Phil, but that is very hard.
So i am always looking out for replacements for the ones that are not so good, or to much damaged or scratched... Wink

Country/State : England

PostSubject: my 2012 SCHLEICH wishlist   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 am

1. NEW HIPPO...PREF A FEMALE WITH ITS MOUTH CLOSED AND A CALF TOO WOULD BE GREAT.(THE OLD MODEL IS OVER 15 YEARS OLD NOW...TIME FOR A NEW MODEL!!)

2. NEW PANDA..PREF PANDA IN A SITTING POSITION EATING BAMBOO...(PLEASE MAKE IT LOOK REALISTIC THIS TIME, THE OLD MODELS LOOK TOO CUTE)

3. A KOALA FAMILY ..ALONG THE LINES OF THE BADGERS FROM 2011...WE NEED MORE WILDLIFE FROM AUSTRALIA!

4. A SNOW LEOPARD...IVE WANTED ONE FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG..ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIG CATS AND PROB THE MOST ENDANGERED...

5. AN ARMADILLO...BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE WE SAW THIS FUNNY LITTLE CREATURE.

6. AN AARDVARK...NEVER SEEN IN THE SCHLEICH LINE BEFORE.

7. A FEMALE OSTRICH..MUCH NEEDED TO GO WITH THE OSTRICH CHICK !

8. A RED PANDA FAMILY...GORGEOUS CREATURES AND WOULD BE A FIRST FOR SCHLEICH.

9. A RAINDEER OR CARIBOU...BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE SAW THIS ONE IN THE SCHLEICH LINEUP.

10. A BABOON FAMILY ...WE NEED MORE PRIMATES IN 2012...

11. LLAMAS OR ALPACAS OR BOTH...

12. PELICAN AND FLAMINGO...LETS SEE MORE BIRDS TOO IN 2012.

13. SKUNKS!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

14. AN ELEPHANT SEAL...ANOTHER FIRST FOR SCHLEICH AND LONG OVERDUE.

15. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ..AN OTTER FAMILY...BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS A MALE AND FEMALE AND PUPS PLEASE! NUFF SAID. cat

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 am

Welcome Noahandtheark, I hope you will enjoy the STS forum Very Happy

There is already a topic about Schleich 2012. I will transfer your post into this topic where I'm sure our friends will answer your wishlist Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 am

Noah, I think the skunk, aardvark and flamingo are long-overdue Schleich figurines. One could probably add the porcupine, opossum and capybara to that list.....however, the "creative department" at Schleich AG these days is notoriously unimaginative...except when it comes to putting out overpriced novelty stuff like the dragons and the heroes/animal duos.

I'm waiting for the announcement of a special "flying pigs and cows" line, with each figurine priced at 100 euros... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 am

schleich61 wrote:
Noah, I think the skunk, aardvark and flamingo are long-overdue Schleich figurines. One could probably add the porcupine, opossum and capybara to that list.....however, the "creative department" at Schleich AG these days is notoriously unimaginative...except when it comes to putting out overpriced novelty stuff like the dragons and the heroes/animal duos.

I'm waiting for the announcement of a special "flying pigs and cows" line, with each figurine priced at 100 euros... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 am

Kikimalou wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken

juices is running out! bounce bounce

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 am

appyhurdler wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
appyhurdler

appyhurdler

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 am

widukind wrote:
appyhurdler wrote:

Welcome appyhurdler from Dresden!!! sunny sunny
haha im actually from australia
Back to top Go down
appyhurdler

appyhurdler

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 am

i hope there is lots of horses im so EXCITED cheers drunken exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm

@noahandtheark

Schleich has prodcued a male elephant seal between 1998 and 2002 ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:29 pm

schleich61 wrote:

ooooooooooo! i can't wait! bounce bounce bounce

Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2012   Schleich 2012 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2012
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next