Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:01 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Not exactly a limited edition, I really don't know how to call it! Maybe samples of a not started limited edition??? scratch

In the model horse world we would call that a Test color: the factory testing a color to see if they want to produce it.

I don't collect birds, but i am voting for the California Quail (Callipepla californica). I promise, if Mojo makes a California Quail, i will buy one!
http://ucsantacruz.ucnrs.org/?page_id=1247
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/birding/california-quail/

Thanks Carolyinn! I haven't explained all the story of this bird so I think this denomination doesn't match. :)
Thanks also for the bird, it looks everything in California looks fantastic!!! :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 am

Two fantastic eagles you got from mr.Conolly Rogerio!
He seems to be fond of you, but that is obvious... Laughing
I hope i can say that to in the near future... scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
atabini

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Congratulations Roger for your new additions.

I had been out of the forum for a while as my father had a Brain stroke and was delicate at the hospital but now he is getting better so I can join again this great forum and family.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am

@atabini wrote:

I had been out of the forum for a while as my father had a Brain stroke and was delicate at the hospital but now he is getting better so I can join again this great forum and family.

It's lovely to have you back Alejandro! cheers I'm sorry to hear about your dad, glad he's recovering though.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

@HKHollinstone wrote:
@atabini wrote:

It's lovely to have you back Alejandro! cheers I'm sorry to hear about your dad, glad he's recovering though.

Welcome back Alejandro!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 am

@atabini wrote:

I'm really glad seeing you are back to the forum! I hope your dad will recover from this bad momment! Good luck!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Obvious??? scratch Why? Suspect Are you also fond of me? monkey affraid affraid Wink pale Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 am

nice golden eagle, I am really exciting for the 2012 MOJO animals!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 am

@Roger wrote:
@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Obvious??? scratch Why? Suspect Are you also fond of me? monkey affraid affraid Wink pale Laughing

I think you know very well what i ment there my friend... Wink

Sorry to hear about your father Allejandro... Crying or Very sad
I hope he gets well very soon, and that he regains his old strenght! Very Happy
Welcome back! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 am

monsterhouse wrote:
nice golden eagle, I am really exciting for the 2012 MOJO animals!

Yes! me too!!!
Does somebody know when we will see pics of 2012 mojo animals? Roger maybe? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks Samson! :)

Willy, of course I know what you mean! Wink

Joan, Mojo was the first showing a 2012 project. The sable antelope still not finished.
Some nice surprises are coming....silent We will show it here but I think the obvious place is Mojo FaceBook! Idea
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

@Roger wrote:
Joan, Mojo was the first showing a 2012 project. The sable antelope still not finished.
Some nice surprises are coming....silent We will show it here but I think the obvious place is Mojo FaceBook! Idea

You're right about sable Roger Razz
I will take a look to facebook Mojo page everyday Wink but it's not updated since may
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
@Roger wrote:

You're right about sable Roger Razz
I will take a look to facebook Mojo page everyday Wink but it's not updated since may

I'm not sure but I think Mojo will update their facebook page very soon! Keep watching! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Mojo bald eagle and a special Edition!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3