Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks guys! cheers
Yes, the calf is happy to be reunited with her dad again, and is eagerly waiting for her mother indeed, so Schleich....come on! Cool bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks guys! cheers
Yes, the calf is happy to be reunited with her dad again, and is eagerly waiting for her mother indeed, so Schleich....come on! Cool bounce

Starlux have the mom. Laughing But a little Laughing scratch bit smaller than the calf. Laughing
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

:) :)

Congrats...nice family.

I like "treehouse kids" kudu, please show us more pics of it..willy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm

cheers sunny Very Happy

Congratulations Willy
beautiful herd of Kudu, because it lacks a female while the male ?????
Maybe next year who knows!

Suspect Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you guys! Very Happy
Yes Andreas, i know, i do have the Starlux female to, and two males in different paintings... Laughing
Of course we need a female now...
I will make some more pics of the Treehouse Kids model for you Landrover... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:39 am

Congratulation Willy, a great kudu family... a child and four fathers Laughing Laughing Laughing

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 am

Goodmorning my friend, happy to see you alive again!
Yes, 4 fathers indeed, i wonder which one did the "job"... Rolling Eyes Laughing Wink geek
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 pm

That's the best words to express to all your Kudus, Willy. A kudos to all your Kudus, Willy as what our good friend, Phil said. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Where have you been lately, Willy? At the center of the Earth? cheers That's the best example of "never before seen on TV"!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 am

Haha, you asking Me this?
Where have you been on earth the last months...
Don't tell me you were busy working and stuff like that... Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink jocolor geek
No, i agree, never seen on tv, but here maybe... study scratch
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 am

So it will be! Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:42 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
That's the best words to express to all your Kudus, Willy. A kudos to all your Kudus, Willy as what our good friend, Phil said. cheers

Hey, Ronald, where have you been? Hope you and your wife and lovely kids are doing well... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Don't tell me you were busy working and stuff like that... Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink jocolor geek

I am waiting for Willy to show up as a contestant on a reality-television series, something like the American show "Survivor"...if he does, my money would be on Willy to win the big prize ($$$$)... :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 am

Nice animals Willy!!! Congratulation!!!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am

Awesome aditions! I love the fox :) And I´m sorry about your 2 lost figurines Sad

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:40 pm

@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:

Hey, Ronald, where have you been? Hope you and your wife and lovely kids are doing well... :)

Thanks Phil for your concern. Oh, everything is actually fine, thank God. Just that since I came back to work from my vacation last month, I am always busy at work. And now, I have to travel every morning and in the evening to my new work place and home. So, every night I am always exhausted already once I reach my place and no more time to surf the net most of the time. And I don't know why I am having hard time to upload photos of my new collections. I been trying lately but always failed due to bad internet.

Any way, thanks again Phil. I hope everything is also good for you.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Yeah, man. I am very busy these days from work. Congrats for digging so many treasures recently.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

@Lasersword1973 wrote:

Thanks Phil for your concern. Oh, everything is actually fine, thank God. Just that since I came back to work from my vacation last month, I am always busy at work. And now, I have to travel every morning and in the evening to my new work place and home. So, every night I am always exhausted already once I reach my place and no more time to surf the net most of the time. And I don't know why I am having hard time to upload photos of my new collections. I been trying lately but always failed due to bad internet.

It seems you have a hard job, it is a shame it takes all your time and energy. i hope there is a little left for your family Shocked

I hope you will find a solution to show the latest news of your collection here. Very Happy
Nothing so irritating as computers teasing , - espacially when one is tired Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:08 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:

Great to hear from you, Ronald. Glad you're okay. I'm in a similar position, as my mother has become worse recently, and I have had to incorporate an increase of 32 extra hours into my work "schedule." I find I am exhausted all the time; I slept 13 straight hours yesterday and 14 straight hours today. Nevertheless, I somehow find the time and energy to continue collecting... Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 am

I like your kudus herd! :) Nice your baby find another father! I think his mother is at the moment with a 5th horned animal! Where's mom, fathers?
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 am

@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:

Great to hear from you, Ronald. Glad you're okay. I'm in a similar position, as my mother has become worse recently, and I have had to incorporate an increase of 32 extra hours into my work "schedule." I find I am exhausted all the time; I slept 13 straight hours yesterday and 14 straight hours today. Nevertheless, I somehow find the time and energy to continue collecting... Wink Laughing

Hi Phil, sorry to hear about your mom's condition. I hope she will be fine and everything will be better soon.

But I am very amazed with you though. Because no matter how tired I was or sick I was, I couldn't sleep for 13 - 14 hours straight. That's awesome. I hope I can do that somehow because that's would be great to bring back all our lost energy.

And I am 100% agree. Collecting always give us some Adrenaline rush. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:48 am

@Roger wrote:
I like your kudus herd! :) Nice your baby find another father! I think his mother is at the moment with a 5th horned animal! Where's mom, fathers?

I saw her flirting with the Lineol eland, he is such a handsome guy... Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@schleich61 wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:

Hi Phil, sorry to hear about your mom's condition. I hope she will be fine and everything will be better soon.

But I am very amazed with you though. Because no matter how tired I was or sick I was, I couldn't sleep for 13 - 14 hours straight. That's awesome. I hope I can do that somehow because that's would be great to bring back all our lost energy.

And I am 100% agree. Collecting always give us some Adrenaline rush. Laughing

Yes, collecting can give an adrenaline-rush sometimes...
But that is not the only thing around here...
Because a lot of us know eachother for quit some years now, and even know about private situations, and illnesses in the private spheres...
All the warm comments and wishes can make you have a better day, even when we are friends that are far apart.
Specially for me it is very different, as i am para-normal, and my "speciality" is illnesses on people, which is very hard for me sometimes.
When people have a certain bond with me, even far apart, i can feel the surrows, tears paines, and lots of the stuff what is going around at that particular moment... Sad
I won't get to deep into this matter, but i can assure you that it is not easy to carry this extra load sometimes...
But that seems to be my mission in life, and i am in peace with it...
I hope your mother gets well again Phil, and i know that is not an easy job for you Phil in your situation.
But you have to take your rest, otherwise, your "cup" will run empty, and you won't be able to give any help anymore soon, take care about yourself to! Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 am

Well, thank you, Ronald and Willy for your exceptionally kind remarks. It is very true that caregivers must take care of themselves, also.

Willy, you, like me, are what is known in English as an "empath." Hang in there, it's difficult at times, but also quite rewarding. This quality also enables you to "read" a person simply by being in his/her presence (direct or otherwise). There are potential advantages to this quality - may I suggest that you consider becoming a professional poker player?! If your ability to "read" others is good enough, you can be successful regardless of your ability with math and statistics. Of course, you could also become a clinical psychologist... exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down

My Schleichs newcomers for September 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2