Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The not marked animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Great newcomers!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Thank you sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:07 pm

You're welcome Very Happy

QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Neat looking beetles and bird. Very Happy I'll have the photos of the bats ready.If you are interested,perhaps we could trade for the fishes? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:29 am

my new nice lizards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I love the yellow one. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Thank you sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:45 am

They look good Andreas! I wish you would trade me those fish they are wonderful... Sad  Anyways, it's a nice collection you have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 am

Thank you Emma:sunny: 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:08 am

The yellow one looks like the lizard my neighbors own.Leopard gecko.His tail is fat, looks as he just got done eating.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:57 am

QuollMate wrote:
The yellow one looks like the lizard my neighbors own.Leopard gecko.His tail is fat, looks as he just got done eating.
Thank you Emma for this info, i think you are right:D 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:58 pm

No problem.I sent you an email so check that.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 am

Important PM & Email sent.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Also new this lion

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Andreas I found more fish you might like.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:46 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Hi Andreas I found more fish you might like.
Pics please:D 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

I sent via email hope you like!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:51 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I sent via email hope you like!
Sad Sad 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 pm

I can't post photos on here because it disappears after I copy and paste it.Another email was sent.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:14 pm

QuollMate wrote:
I can't post photos on here because it disappears after I copy and paste it.Another email was sent.
I sent a email too

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I didn't get your email.Could you resend? scratch sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm

latest newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Penguin? question  bounce  bounce  Laughing  Laughing arrow Great newcomers!   cheers

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:44 am

Hi Andreas, since there is nothing I can find to interest you for a trade, could I just buy the fish? I mean, I am willing to pay a decent 15$ american dollars for those fish. With that money, you can buy new PV and Safari ect. I hope that pleases you enough. :) Sorry for my absence at STS. Hope you are enjoying your new year.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Penguin? question  bounce  bounce  Laughing  Laughing arrow Great newcomers!   cheers

Thank you

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:25 am

QuollMate wrote:
Hi Andreas, since there is nothing I can find to interest you for a trade, could I just buy the fish? I mean, I am willing to pay a decent 15$ american dollars for those fish. With that money, you can buy new PV and Safari ect. I hope that pleases you enough. :) Sorry for my absence at STS. Hope you are enjoying your new year.

Thank you, but i also dont will sale

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm

latest additions

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 pm

The cow is cute. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank you  sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:51 am

Andreas it looks like you acquired some MT bugs. I thought you weren't interested? scratch

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 am

QuollMate wrote:
Andreas it looks like you acquired some MT bugs. I thought you weren't interested? scratch

I prefer mammals, birds and lizards but this insects was a gift

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 am

They are great insects  cheers 

I have the winged anteater, and like him very much (even more because he was a gift).  Very Happy 

Emma, do you mean TM, or is MT a brand ? Sorry if I ask stupid, it is not to be impolite  Embarassed

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:55 pm

widukind wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

I prefer mammals,  birds and lizards but this insects was a gift

Ahh I see now. I know something you would like a lot for this collection.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 pm

QuollMate wrote:
widukind wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

I prefer mammals,  birds and lizards but this insects was a gift

Ahh I see now. I know something you would like a lot for this collection.

Sure  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 am

You like sea life a lot I noticed so I found a set of 12 jelly fishes in my bin I got awhile back that I have no need for. There are about 12 and most are realistic. They are nameless brand and. They look like the Wild Republic jellyfish. Also, soon I will be clearing my shelves of things I have no apparent need for, so if you don't care for the the jellies, I have some really small plastic sea life. A variety of sharks especially.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:38 am

QuollMate wrote:
You like sea life a lot I noticed so I found a set of 12 jelly fishes in my bin I got awhile back that I have no need for. There are about 12 and most are realistic. They are nameless brand and. They look like the Wild Republic jellyfish. Also, soon I will be clearing my shelves of things I have no apparent need for, so if you don't care for the the jellies, I have some really small plastic sea life. A variety of sharks especially.

Sounds interesting but i am not sure because i also not prefer jellyfishes. But it sounds that you find the kind what i prefer. I will pm you later

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 am

Okay sounds good! Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 am

more newcomers

the fishes are made in china and distributed by Toy Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 pm

I may as well get some at some point.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:23 pm

my latest additions

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:55 pm

I love the penguins Very Happy Congrats!

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 pm

My fish list just grew. Sad

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I love the penguins :DCongrats!

Thank you sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm

march newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice ones, congratulations Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Many thanks Julie and 4U sunny sunny 

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Good models! Those white birds looks pretty detailed..They would be great even more beautiful with some color sunny  Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank you Jonas:)

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm

my newcomers for june 2014

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The not marked animals in my zoo