Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Empty
PostSubject: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 am

I found a very nice Jean Höffler lot in the last weeks, and i was able to get it.
As i had the JH lion and wolf already in, i was still searching for the brown bear.

Further, i saw some animals in this lot, which i never saw before from this brand.
I had the roebuck, and red deer doe already, but marked as Jacquet, which is a French shop or supermarket i belive, please Christophe help me out here...
So these models were made by JH, but made for this other name.

The same we had in the Netherlands here, were these JH models showed up in the former De Gruyter supermarkets, and were marked as so to.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoefflerlot_September_2011_1
The complete lot with 12 animals.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Bruine_Beer_1
Finally the brown bear back since i was a child...

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Edelhertbokken_1
Red deer stags.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Edelherthinde_1
Red deer doe, this time as JH model, instead of Jacquet.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Fazant_1
Pheasant, very nice model, and i never saw it before.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Haas_1
Hare, never seen before to.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Koe_liggend_bruin_zwart_1
Cow lying, with black spots, another variation for me.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Reebokken_1
Two Roebucks, this time JH to, instead of Jacquet, 2 colour-variations.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Rode_Eekhoorns_1
Red Squirrels on tree, i never saw them before to.

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Jean_Hoeffler_Wilde_Zwijnen_1
Two variations in colour on the Wildboar, another newby's for me.

It seems that JH made forestlife to, in several species. Rolling Eyes
but i had this picture already, and it seems that i still miss some models of this nice set.
A fox...Rogerio! affraid, so we can be sure that the other model was a wolf.
And i miss the grazing roedeer doe, and i can't see what is on the bridge... Rolling Eyes

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... 5024_Jean_Hoefler_Wild_Fuetterung_1

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 am

They are lovely! The pheasant, rabbit and squirrels are really cute cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 am

Congratulations, Willy cheers

What would we do without you showing us all these unusual brands Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

I like the pheasant!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Thank you Harriet, Susanne and Andreas! Very Happy
I am sure your rabbit is a hare Harriet, look at his long ears and legs... Laughing

The brand is not that unusual Susanne, actually, it was very common in the Netherlands and Germany in the 1970.

The packaging showed a drum with sticks, or a black bull with the name BIG, which was the actual brandname as far as i can remember.
When they were marked with only West-Germany, they were sold under this brand like the last picture shows.

But the Jean Höffler company made these models for some other companies to, like supermarkets, as i said before, where they were given away, to promoteing extra buyings of course.
I have several of those to, although the models are further the same.
I know only of "De Gruyter" supermarkets in the Netherlands, and "Jacquet" in France.

Now that i found these group, i have slight memories that i owned it when i was young, as it was one of the cheapest brands in that time, and my parents could keep me satisfied, spending not so much money on my beggings, haha... Laughing

I had much more stuff from this brand, like cowboys and Indians, and a complete western-fort, and a stage-coach...
Were did it all go??? Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...   A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011... Empty

Back to top Go down

A big Jean Höffler Lot came in for September 2011...
Page 1 of 1