Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?

Go down 
+32
MARTINLATIN
STORMnl
Kikimalou
Siobhan
saintgoku
Kristie
smithyboy
Tyler Loew
Mia
Vivien
MartinH
LittleLady
alexmotoc
Rio
Bongo
Tupolew Tu-154
WILLYBACOMAN
SyLoBe
Roger
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
Numa
ken yeo
schleich61
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
Zwartvoet
SUSANNE
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Sartje wrote:
I have to get the dragons fast affraid

Those Bayala dragons are very beautifull!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Thanks for the site Robert
Back to top Go down
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm

This is no fair I'm saving up my money for the dragons next year but I guess I'll have to buy sooner or not at all Sad
Back to top Go down
smithyboy

smithyboy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 am

I think retiring the elephants will be a good thing, haven't they been around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:32 am

Strange enough, but this year there are only few figures I need to buy before they're retired to have doubles (giraffe, gnu calf & young lion). Recent years there were 6-7 items each year...
By the way, I still see in my local shops retired wild boars, roes, okapis.
ken yeo wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
I think the proportion is better in the richest Western countries, i.e. in USA there should be more than 312 serious collectors, and in Germany - definitely more than 81 collector.
But in developing countries, like Ukraine, there could be about 1 or even less collectors out of 1,000,000 people. For instance, I haven't still found another serious collector in my home country...
Same here! I never seen another Singaporean beside me in this forum.
Well, that's not too surprising - if we take Susanne's formula, then in Singapore should be not more than 5 serious collectors Wink But what about the 48-million Ukraine? Am I alone here??
We can expand this discussion even further :) I have never met a single collector from, say, 73-million Turkey. Or 11-million Greece. 127-million Japan... 237-mln Indonesia...

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
smithyboy

smithyboy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

What about Africa , I have never met a collector from there. I would certainly like to though.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 am

smithyboy wrote:
What about Africa , I have never met a collector from there. I would certainly like to though.
Well, speaking of Africa - it's not surprising due to lower incomes there. And moreover - they have lots of living animals, so why collect figures? Wink :)

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
smithyboy

smithyboy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 am

That's very true.
Back to top Go down
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm

on MPV in the antique shop! Look at that! Eventing, dressage, western and rodeo sets going to retire?! This is weird!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Yes, they are retiring all equestrian sets. I'm just curious why they retire sets which are available since this September scratch One thing's sure - these will be very expensive in the future.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Yes, they are retiring all equestrian sets. I'm just curious why they retire sets which are available since this September scratch One thing's sure - these will be very expensive in the future.
Because children can't pay them. They are to expensive. That's why shops doesn't get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
naztuki

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 am

JackyLovertjex wrote:
Mangalarga wrote:
Because children can't pay them. They are to expensive. That's why shops doesn't get rid of them.

Makes sense. Those sets are a lot more expensive than single animals, and parents don't always have the money...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5