Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?

Go down 
+32
MARTINLATIN
STORMnl
Kikimalou
Siobhan
saintgoku
Kristie
smithyboy
Tyler Loew
Mia
Vivien
MartinH
LittleLady
alexmotoc
Rio
Bongo
Tupolew Tu-154
WILLYBACOMAN
SyLoBe
Roger
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
Numa
ken yeo
schleich61
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
Zwartvoet
SUSANNE
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
There is already two topics about Schleich 2012 retired... I will merge them, ladies and gentlemen Wink
Sure, it should be done.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
...there is only a little, tiny flock of serious collectors who want a new one...and how many are we? Max 1 out of 1,000,000 people even in the rich countries ? Crying or Very sad
That's a good question, by the way.
I think the proportion is better in the richest Western countries, i.e. in USA there should be more than 312 serious collectors, and in Germany - definitely more than 81 collector.
But in developing countries, like Ukraine, there could be about 1 or even less collectors out of 1,000,000 people. For instance, I haven't still found another serious collector in my home country...

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
...there is only a little, tiny flock of serious collectors who want a new one...and how many are we? Max 1 out of 1,000,000 people even in the rich countries ? Crying or Very sad
I think the proportion is better in the richest Western countries, i.e. in USA there should be more than 312 serious collectors, and in Germany - definitely more than 81 collector.
But in developing countries, like Ukraine, there could be about 1 or even less collectors out of 1,000,000 people. For instance, I haven't still found another serious collector in my home country...

I know only of one more serious collector of model animals out of the 5 million inhabitants in Denmark Suspect
There may be others, of course Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 am

Has someone else seen this retirement poster in a shop? Maybe somebody could take a picture of it and post here?

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 pm

1 page back i read,,the prehistoric mammals were big and not good

wel,

the schleich prehistoric mammals are great

my 2 cents

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Has someone else seen this retirement poster in a shop? Maybe somebody could take a picture of it and post here?

I found the poster in a toy-store also and made a pic of it. The problem is I'm really stupid with some internet-things. What a Face
At least I managed to send it from the handy to the computer cheers but it's not a .jpg-pic. So I could not save it as a picture on the pc but I could copy it and paste it in a word-doc. Is there any possibilty to post a pic as a word-document here? confused Or maybe I can send the word-doc to someone who know how to post it here?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Mia wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

I found the poster in a toy-store also and made a pic of it. The problem is I'm really stupid with some internet-things. What a Face
At least I managed to send it from the handy to the computer cheers but it's not a .jpg-pic. So I could not save it as a picture on the pc but I could copy it and paste it in a word-doc. Is there any possibilty to post a pic as a word-document here? confused Or maybe I can send the word-doc to someone who know how to post it here?
Hi Mia, send it to me and I'll see if I can post it here for you, PM me for my email address...

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Hi Mia, send it to me and I'll see if I can post it here for you, PM me for my email address...

Harriet, could you please check you inbox? I'm not sure if it worked, it was the first PM I send here on the forum. question
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 am

Mia wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Harriet, could you please check you inbox? I'm not sure if it worked, it was the first PM I send here on the forum. question
Yep I received your messge fine and replied bounce

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: CANT WAIT TO SEE IT?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Please Mia, do waht ever you need to do, so, we can see the things that are doing Schleich for next year.
In avance thank you , very much... Ciao.....
Back to top Go down
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Mia wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Please Mia, do waht ever you need to do, so, we can see the things that are doing Schleich for next year.
In avance thank you , very much... Ciao.....

The poster was with the figurines which will retire in 2012, not with the new items, sorry.

Harriet, I just sent it to your email-addy. Thanks so much for your help! I love you

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Mia wrote:
Harriet, I just sent it to your email-addy. Thanks so much for your help! I love you
You're welcome flower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I can't believe they're retiring those horse sets already, they were only released this year!

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Ah, gamekeeper will be gone, I must get one of those...

Mia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
I can't believe they're retiring those horse sets already, they were only released this year!

I was thinking exactly the same, Harriet. question

Thanks for posting the picture for me, you did a great job! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 am

Thankyou for the picture, this is very interesting Shocked

Gosh, they are retiring all the elefants ! They must then make new ones, - aaaarrrr, I don`t have room for more elefants What a Face

And the two playsets ! They must have cost a fortune to make !
Perhaps they sat between two chairs in the market ?
They are not cute enough for the little girls, and they are not interesting enough for most grown-up collectors scratch

I sort of like the girl and her pony at the local club-show, though Wink
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 am

I´m sad about drinking giraffe... she is amazing! Also clydasdale mare, gnu calf and simental bull... fantastic items. And finally young lion with his weird front leg is on his way cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 am

I freakin' can't believe they're not retiring the kangaroo-rex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked And that horrible green velociraptor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

And the older polar bears look far better than the new ones... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 am

Mia wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

I was thinking exactly the same, Harriet. question
Very strange scratch scratch They can't have done well on the market, which is surprising as they are so full of action, you'd think kids would love them confused

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I know only of one more serious collector of model animals out of the 5 million inhabitants in Denmark Suspect
There may be others, of course Wink

Same here! I never seen another Singaporean beside me in this forum.

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 am

Most of dinosaurs are done! which means expecting to see new dinos to be introduces.

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 am

I have to safe some money for the horse sets, I didn't buy them because I thought they will not retire this year... I think I going to the shop next week. My problem going to buy schleich... I allways come back with more schleich I wanted to buy :) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 am

LittleLady wrote:

.... My problem going to buy schleich... I allways come back with more schleich I wanted to buy :) Rolling Eyes

cheers Horrible problem Laughing Laughing

I almost always shop on the net. And most of the E-shops have this terrible policy that if you buy more, the cost of shipping gets cheaper affraid

So I save a lot of shipping cost over time geek clown jocolor drunken
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 am

10 minitus away from my home with the car there's a schleich store. I suppost to be a internetstore, but when I go there myself there's going 10% of the prise, so I allways go there.
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:09 pm

I have to get the dragons fast affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?   Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich retired 2012 – what will they discontinue?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next