Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

 Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19987

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:35 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Thanks for showing more pictures of this wonderful figure! cheers Lucky Northern friend! Wink

Yesssssss ! bounce bounce cheers cheers Very Happy sunny cheers bounce flower bounce

Hmmmm! Who else more! Laughing
I have also a Norhtern friend, I have also a Northern friends, la la lal ala alalaw! Rolling Eyes drunken cat flower
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire



Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

@Roger wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Thanks for showing more pictures of this wonderful figure! cheers Lucky Northern friend! Wink

Yesssssss ! bounce bounce cheers cheers Very Happy sunny cheers bounce flower bounce

Hmmmm! Who else more! Laughing
I have also a Norhtern friend, I have also a Northern friends, la la lal ala alalaw! Rolling Eyes drunken cat flower

Well, there are a lot of friend at the North of me What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Oh Joan they look fantastic!! cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Joan Milelire



Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh Joan they look fantastic!! cheers cheers

thank you Harriet :)
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi Joan! this look stunning!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 19987

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Thanks for showing more pictures of this wonderful figure! cheers Lucky Northern friend! Wink

Yesssssss ! bounce bounce cheers cheers Very Happy sunny cheers bounce flower bounce

Hmmmm! Who else more! Laughing
I have also a Norhtern friend, I have also a Northern friends, la la lal ala alalaw! Rolling Eyes drunken cat flower

Well, there are a lot of friend at the North of me What a Face

Laughing You are right, Joan! But you also have a Southern friend! :)
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire



Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
Hi Joan! this look stunning!!

Thank you Ken!

@Roger wrote:
Laughing You are right, Joan! But you also have a Southern friend! :)

Of course Roger Razz flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
aandmkw



Country/State : Gardendale, TX
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2354

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

What a stunning model. You did an awesome job on it. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome! exclamation

Beautiful black Wildebeest! cheers cheers cheers It is you doing? :)
I think that is a little too thick, but still very original! Very Happy
Congratulations! And nice scale to the Wildebeest from Schleich! flower flower flower

Greetings! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire



Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am

danielzebra wrote:
Welcome! exclamation

Beautiful black Wildebeest! cheers cheers cheers It is you doing? :)
I think that is a little too thick, but still very original! Very Happy
Congratulations! And nice scale to the Wildebeest from Schleich! flower flower flower

Greetings! sunny sunny sunny

Thank you Daniel.
Yes, it's made by me, as another models that you'll found in that forum :)
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest   Today at 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Abu Rai's Black Wildebeest
» CollectA 2012: Black Wildebeest (White Tailed-Gnu) Official Photo
» Red & Black Bristlenose
» Black Sable EL34's for VTA ST-70 ?
» ID help required black glass top hat vase

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Homemade models-
Jump to: