Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Share | 

Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State: Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 am

This time only 2 pages of the Tipple-Topple brand which was made by Pfeiffer Austria.
The brand Durolin was made by Pfeiffer to.
A lot of the moulds from this brand were later used by Hausser Elastolin, as they took over the company in 1925.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1913 Farm animal sets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1914 Zoo animals

QuollMate

Country/State: USΔ

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 5:36 am

Wow these are ancient! I doubt anything before 1940 still exists! Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Stuff you should be thinking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My Collector's Quest is currently under construction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have updated my search-list and my reef display/collecting tips! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.collectorsquest.com/mycq/collection/6219/collectible
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State: Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

QuollMate wrote:
Wow these are ancient! I doubt anything before 1940 still exists! Crying or Very sad

Of course some still exists... And you can buy them... If you have a lot of money  Laughing

Country/State: Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 11:38 am

Very interesing too

Country/State: USΔ

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

Of course some still exists... And you can buy them... If you have a lot of money  Laughing

I'm sure I could try... I'm not interested in them for myself, but more my grandparents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Stuff you should be thinking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My Collector's Quest is currently under construction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have updated my search-list and my reef display/collecting tips! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.collectorsquest.com/mycq/collection/6219/collectible

Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  ::  ::  :: -