Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

STS needs you! You can vote for our 2015 Logo in this topic!!!. The poll is open still for 7 days
Share | 

Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State: Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 am

This time only 2 pages of the Tipple-Topple brand which was made by Pfeiffer Austria.
The brand Durolin was made by Pfeiffer to.
A lot of the moulds from this brand were later used by Hausser Elastolin, as they took over the company in 1925.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1913 Farm animal sets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1914 Zoo animals

QuollMate

Country/State: USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 5:36 am

Wow these are ancient! I doubt anything before 1940 still exists! Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State: Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

QuollMate wrote:
Wow these are ancient! I doubt anything before 1940 still exists! Crying or Very sad

Of course some still exists... And you can buy them... If you have a lot of money  Laughing

Country/State: Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 11:38 am

Very interesing too

Country/State: USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914   Sat May 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

Of course some still exists... And you can buy them... If you have a lot of money  Laughing

I'm sure I could try... I'm not interested in them for myself, but more my grandparents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Pfeiffer Tipple-topple Catalogue pages 1913 and 1914

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1