Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 am

During the last weekend, i had 7 pages with animals of the 1961 Hausser Elastolin catalogue from Sue and Lesley. cheers
As they both informed me, Hausser finally decided to make the animals in plastic to, in their 70mm series, as they would have their 50th anniversary in 1962..., hey that is my year of birth! Shocked Am i that old already... affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Great cheers

These old catalogues are surely a gift to the forum, - great for checking whenever needed !

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

Thanks for posting this. Even back then, in the 50s and 60s I am so impressed that Elastolin produced such a wide range of animal models. They were surely the leaders of the day back then. Their range was far more impressive than Britains. Such a shame that no one today has been able to create such a wide variety of a species. Instead we just get the same old animals repeated......
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks Susanne and Numaan, great to see you back sometimes! cheers

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 am

Thanks for posting this information Willy.

What wonderful poses and variety of animals.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 am

Numaan wrote:
Thanks for posting this. Even back then, in the 50s and 60s I am so impressed that Elastolin produced such a wide range of animal models. They were surely the leaders of the day back then. Their range was far more impressive than Britains. Such a shame that no one today has been able to create such a wide variety of a species. Instead we just get the same old animals repeated......

In the 1950's and 1960's HAUSSER and LINEOL had the biggest range and we would need to count each model to know who was the winner indeed. Alas LINEOL died in the 1960's and the HAUSSER range of plastic animals was not as varied as their older composition one...
then in the seventies, it was time for STARLUX to have the widest range until... Nowadays Laughing

I remember having in hands a plastic HAUSSER cape buffalo, it was not hollow and maybe Sue and Lesley have some infos about this ?

Thank you for sharing Willy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue   Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Hausser Elastolin 1961 Catalogue
Page 1 of 1