Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Nice newcomers:cheers:cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Congratulations Magda, very nice newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:38 pm

They are great ! and look so good together Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:07 am

Very neat new fantasy horses Very Happy Like good and evil. Or just pretend to be evil, and they meet up in secrecy :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very neat new fantasy horses :DLike good and evil. Or just pretend to be evil, and they meet up in secrecy :)

Ohhh ! Romance on a Monday morning drunkencheersWink

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks!

Shhh! Don't mention secret meetings, I want to have control over the growth of my collection Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Thanks!

Shhh! Don't mention secret meetings, I want to have control over the growth of my collection Laughing

cheers Laughing Laughing

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Getting back to buying models after a summer break:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stone Horses Chip SCHGDM Gray Dun Mule
Stone Horses Chip SCHSLM Sorrel Mule

More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Those are great! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Very good mules cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Thay are SO beautyful !!!!!
My only Peter stone models, and I LOVE them Applause 

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks!

I agree, Susanne, they are lovely models, and would be even better if they had better paintjob. I already have plans for them - one will be just repainted (well, I'll add some details, such as gender parts and maybe mane), one will be repositioned to standing pose. I'd like to buy at least one more, to customize it into a gaited (half Tennessee Walker) mule :DAnd maybe there will be even more of them! I love mules, also because they often have unusual colours - the colour genetics is a bit different in horses and donkeys, and their offspring often looks at least interesting, especially when white patterns are involved :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 am

Oh, one of these would be very welcome in my small 1:32 equine collection. Laughing
They have a serious sculpting. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:06 am

I have a friend who has a painted piebald mule named Apollo, he is such a sweet and gentle animal. He loves to give hugs. Wink I am curious to see how you customize them, please post them again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:51 pm

New ones:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Collecta 88621 Clydesdale stallion
Safari Ltd. 151205 Clydesdale mare
Safari Ltd. 153605 Arabian mare
Schleich 13278 Falabella gelding (x2)

More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Congrats! CollectA clyde is a beauty. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:46 pm

What a delightful photo cheers Applause 

And beautyful new horses for your collection !!! CONGRATULATIONS sunny 
Good that you got the lovely Safari Arabian. She is probably going to be retired now that there is a new one on the way scratch

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks!

Good that you got the lovely Safari Arabian. She is probably going to be retired now that there is a new one on the way scratch
She's still in 2014 catalogue on their website Wink I'm not her fan in her current state (way too many errors) but I really believe she's got potential for customizing Very Happy I want to buy a few more for customs.

As for the photo - I'm still learning how to use all those setting in my camera, but I've managed to make a decent photo despite not so good light conditions Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Congrats

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:06 am

Interesting and very different figures. Very Happy CollectA Clyde is probably more atractive but I confess I CollectA Clyde is nice but not as nice as Shire mare. Though, these less flashy CollectA horses are nicer than first ones from Deborah. Very Happy
Interesting also that you'll turn a miniature horse in a miniature horse! Laughing flower
Congratulations and it is also interesting to read your blog entries. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:05 am

What a delightful photo cheers 
I agree Very Happy And lovely horses indeed !

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

nice  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Mangalarga's (mostly) EQUINE collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4