Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue

Go down 
+5
widukind
Suebeedo
Sergey
SUSANNE
WILLYBACOMAN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 am

The last 2 days, i was busy, scanning the animal pages of the 1996 Bullyland trade catalogue.
I resized the pictures to able them shown here.
I scanned them with the highest possible solution, but sizing them down, always makes the quality less again...
Only one page at the end is not animal related, because it was between the other pages.
I left the comic figurines for what they are...
Here is a whole bunch of pictures to look at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Part 2   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:48 am

Here is the rest...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 pm

What a fantastic job you did, Willy cheers flower

This is a very interesting catalogue, - still lots of AAA-models.
And the "Flintstone"-like working dinoes, the vampyre-bats, the red T-rex, - and A FOURTH colour variant of the bulldog affraid - just to mention some of the ones I love. And all those insects Very Happy

Thankyou very much for all your hard work flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 pm

...Oh Willy thank you very much! cheers bounce bounce I,ve founded and identifyed some of my models! cheers

Last edited by Sergey on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 am

Thank you Susanne and Sergey! Very Happy
To be honest, i was surprised that i won the 1992 and 1996 trade catalogues, as i was aspecting the normal smaller collectors guides... Rolling Eyes
These trade catalogues show the complete production lines, and the variations much better then the collectors guides.
I can recommend these to any serious Bullyland collector! cheers
If they are easy to find, is another story, but ok, if the Schleich trade catalogues are available, these ones should be out there to i guess... Rolling Eyes
It is very much work to scan them ect. indeed, but it is worth it, as you can please so many other collectors with it...
Sergey, how could you not define your Bullyland models before, they are always marked with Bully or Bullyland under them.
This is the very first thing to look at when i get new models in for my collection... Laughing
Anyway, you can give them a productionnumber right now, and see in which time they were produced, and that can be important to!
But maybe you mean the AAA models, which were produced for Bullyland for a while, and for Schleich to.
They are always marked with the triple A or just AAA, never with Bullyland... Rolling Eyes
Most of them are still in production by the way... Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Sergey, how could you not define your Bullyland models before, they are always marked with Bully or Bullyland under them.
This is the very first thing to look at when i get new models in for my collection... Laughing

C´m on, Willy !
Do you honestly think any collector in the world world doesn`t know ?????? cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 am

Haha, yes i seems so Susanne... Rolling Eyes
I see so many questions on the forum about brands and so on, and they are all marked in one or the other way most of the time, and from there it is not that difficult to look for the productionnumber of the model and so on... Rolling Eyes scratch study

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 am

I always appreciate when someone scans in a Catalogue. Thank you Willy.

I am enjoying looking through this and seeing all the figures that were made. study

I see in this 1996 catalogue the harp seal baby that I own, but on it on the bottom within a circle it says AAA and outside the circle it says Harp Seal Made in China, but several others I own say 1991 on the bottom and has a circle where normally it would say AAA, but the circle is empty...and in another circle it says Made in China and it is also labeled as a Harbor seal with an H after it but looks exactly like the AAA Harp Seal. scratch Can you understand what I am trying to explain?

I would be interested in your knowledge concerning this Willy.

Thanks again for scanning this catalogue. cheers

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

Interesting informations!! Thank you Willy!!! Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 am

oooooooo! i love these old catalogs! So fun! thank you!!!

I don't think i even knew about the tiny sheep! She's adorable! She looks like a pig with wool! Laughing
Add her to my want list!
The black ram and ewe, of course have been on it ever since i learned about them, but since i only just got the white ones w black faces....

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Very interesting Willy! Thanks for posting! Now I m in love with the sheeps the rhinos and the steller's sea lion! I think it is impossible to find them anywhere isn't it....
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Funny: the antlers of the moose are posed in the wrong direction! lol!
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Are the Dinovillage Figures anywhere avaible to buy today! I never saw them before. Thanks for the pics!

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 pm

The fish sets, the reptiles, the frogs and the bugs ARE FABULOUS!!!! Does any of you have any of them for trade? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue   bullyland - Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland 1996 trade catalogue
Page 1 of 1