Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours - foxes :-)

Go down 
+58
Caracal
Bonnie
Advicot
George
Jill
Taos
Pardofelis
Bowhead Whale
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
Dum_my
costicuba
Tarunyada
googie212
TheLastStardust
JonasV
ulinuk
NightLioness
LeeAnn
jarda
AlopexLagopus
tyrantqueen
NandO
Chris Sweetman
GoldEagle
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
krista
Saarlooswolfhound
scot(t)
aandmkw
Cyhyraeth
Snardi
75senta75
xfoxx
Sumo
Arnaud
weaselfan93
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Ana
Suebeedo
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
Vivien
Rio
widukind
castlerigg
skysthelimit
Kristie
landrover
BornThisWay
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Roger
lucky luke
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
SUSANNE
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 3:39 pm

Here are my foxes, made by Julip Originals. They're mostly a horse company, but have made foxes since the 1950s - originally to go with hunt scenes, but nowadays hunting doesn't involve following real foxes, only scent trails, so the modern Julip foxes have an easy life!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The top left is a 1990s fox, with much less detailed painting - the current owner of Julip gave the animal models a bit of a makeover, and the rest are all from the last five or six years.

This one poses as an urban fox, easier to find food round the bins at the back of the stableyard than go to all the effort of chasing after rats Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 pm

These foxes are wonderful- so full of character and life! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:20 pm

One of the interesting aspects of foxes is that they are available in many brands series and sets because they are versatile animals. From iconic woodland animals to hunting and being hunted. Brands haven't explored yet the urban fauna but foxes are surely a part of them as you illustrate in such a genial way. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptySat May 01, 2021 9:50 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 3:24 pm

K&M kitfox

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Wonderful close-up of this sweet fox! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 11:32 pm

It is impressive how rare is this model. You are probably the most famous and efficient collector of species and you took so many years to get your first kit fox. Perseverance is also a big virtue of a collector and you surely deserved to get this model.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:07 am

.. so big congrats Andreas! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Roger wrote:
It is impressive how rare is this model. You are probably the most famous and efficient collector of species and you took so many years to get your first kit fox. Perseverance is also a big virtue of a collector and you surely deserved to get this model.

Thank you very very much :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wonderful close-up of this sweet fox! Very Happy

Thank you Bonnie :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Caracal wrote:
.. so big congrats Andreas! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Wonderful fox!! Applause Applause

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Can someone tell me the history of this very rare model? I'm super curious now . . . Congrats on him for sure, it's always exciting to finally get the thing you've been hunting for!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:30 am

Taos wrote:
Wonderful fox!! Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:35 am

Jill wrote:
Can someone tell me the history of this very rare model? I'm super curious now . . . Congrats on him for sure, it's always exciting to finally get the thing you've been hunting for!

Thank you. I would not say it is a story. The small K&M figures are often hard to find. This little fox i have seen more than 10 years ago and add it in my searchlist. Sometimes i search and search and found many of my wishes in the last years. Any members here knows my searchlist from the beginning and i got often a helping hand.
That little fox across my way only on pics here. I got a chance to get one, but DHL lost the figure. And now, after more than 10 years, i hold the figure in my hands (after a second chance).

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm

Jill wrote:

Andreas, already replied but let me give you a wider overview.
This fox belongs to the Wild Republic Desert Tube - we have no idea bout the availability of this tube but it is a very rare tube. For all these 10 years, not many people could find these figures.
This tube is composed of animals that live in deserts from several regions, you can find a camel, a cobra and a gila monster that live in very different places. Among them, there is a figure just marketed as a fox. Thus, a desert fox. We discussed on forum about its species identification. Whilst fennecs are more popular, we see in this tube a preference for North American desert animals, what is natural once it is Wild Republic's home and main market.
So, we considered it could be a kit fox instead. Checking how the ears are setted up on the head and even their size, it turned somewhat obvious to us that this model represents a kit fox.
The only kit fox figure we know and it turned into a very wanted figure among collectors. Those species oriented as Andreas and also those more focused in Major brand figures because kit foxes are very small, thus the size of this model works nicely with "standard sized" figures.
We witnessed all these years this model in Andreas' wish list and we are used to see Andreas finding easily his wanted figures. If we add it to the fact that one kit fox got lost as Andreas pointed, I think we can see how important is this model to our German big hunter friend. Laughing

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 4:08 pm

Thank you both for sharing the interesting history of this model, both personal and collective. Ten years! Well done indeed! Applause How frustrating it must have been when that one got lost. Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Jill wrote:
Thank you both for sharing the interesting history of this model, both personal and collective. Ten years! Well done indeed! Applause How frustrating it must have been when that one got lost. Shocked

Yes, it was not the best day :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 4:15 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Congratulations, Andreas! Is it a Hong Kong model?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Roger wrote:

Thank you, and yes it is :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you, and yes it is :)

Thanks, I have this one, the mould used by Prior.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 7:10 pm

A lovely unusual fox! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:00 pm

oh yes I would have said: Prior! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Show us yours - foxes :-) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours - foxes :-)
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next