Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pinnipeds so far, seals, sea-lions, furr-seals, elephant-seals, walrusses, manatees.

Go down 
+8
SUSANNE
Sergey
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

My Pinnipeds so far, seals, sea-lions, furr-seals, elephant-seals, walrusses, manatees. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pinnipeds so far, seals, sea-lions, furr-seals, elephant-seals, walrusses, manatees.   My Pinnipeds so far, seals, sea-lions, furr-seals, elephant-seals, walrusses, manatees. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you all for your nice comments guys! Very Happy
And Christophe thank you very much for answering the questions of the brands in the time of my absence1 Cool
The only qwuestion that was not answered, was about the walrus in the middle, it is made by Waiphoon China in the 1990's. Wink
I will give you all the answers here right now.

Picture 1 Manatees:
Left side Safari Ltd, adult and calf, little one also Safari Ltd Marinelife babies toob, right one is Schleich.

Picture 2 seals:
Leftside back, Hawaiian monkseal and calf by K&M, right back grey seal made in China, in front of that Nayab grey seal, white harpsealpup middle Bullyland, little white harpseal Safari Ltd marinelife babies toob, grey seal left middle Lineol, spotted grey seal middle VEB Plaho(mirro copy of the Lineol model), left front grey and white spotted seals made in China, right front 2 adult grey seals with 2 pups Hausser Elastolin softplastic.

Picture 3 elephant seals:

Left side back Schleich, right side back Lineol, right front VEB Plaho copy of the Lineol model, left front hooded seal by Playvisions.

Picture 4 sea-lions and furr-seals:

Bacl left Californian sealion by Schleich, back centre male furr-seal Bullyland, back right furr-seal by AAA(also made in Bullyland and Schleich series), Californian sealpup left back Safari Ltd, elephantseal pup Bullyland right behind.
Second row from behind left Californian seal VEB Plaho, 2 furrseals VEB Plaho, white Californian seal behind Titze, and 2 times Linde(one is the same as the Titze model).
Third row little sea-lions: left Hausser Elastolin softplastic, Britains deetail, Domplast, and China made sealion and furrseal.
Fourth row and front:
Left 2 times Britains vintage Californian seal, next to that somewhat smaller Hong Kong copy, front Bandai seal with pup, sitting and lying Cal.seal both Domplast, small one left Hong Kong(was original with ball on nose for circus), and Schleich mini seal pup.

Picture 5 walrusses:

Left behind Schleich, centre Waiphoon, behind right AAA(also made for Bullyland and Schleich series).
Behind second row Hausser Elastolin sitting and lying, centre Bullyland smaller series, right Bullyland pup.
Third row left China and Hong Kong copies of Britains vintage model, which is next, and last Britains deetail model.
Front row are Safari Ltd marinlife babies toob, made in China model and Timpo Toys left front.

I hope this answers all of the questions, next time i will try to put names on the pics if i can manage that. Laughing

My Pinnipeds so far, seals, sea-lions, furr-seals, elephant-seals, walrusses, manatees.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: