Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few new safari and a venomous toob

Go down 
+7
Vivien
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
Arrakai
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

A few new safari and a venomous toob Empty
PostSubject: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I bought the venomous creature toob from safari, and I must say that the quality of the toob creatures have improved pretty mush over the years. The animals in this years toobs (I think/hope, since this is the only toob from this year i have bought) are mush more detailed than previous years, and I´m realy happy with them (exept that the comodo dragon had paint rubs befor I even brought it out of the toob No ) They are also a little bigger than other "toob-animals" I got.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some other small safari additions (probably toob also)

And last, a little white tiger cub (with biiig, blue eyes Shocked ) and a swan
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:50 am

They are great, congratulations, Anna flower sunny
Gosh, there are so many fantastic toobs .
This one is really impressive !
Thanks for the pictures flower

The little gerval looks very much like the one from the Authentics-series, - or is it too small ? How big is it ?

Laughing Tha blue-eyed tiger cub is just ADORABLE cheers
Does the swan have a bendable neck?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 am

Congratulation!!! cheers cheers Which specie is the snake? A cobra? scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 am

Congratulations Anna! Interesting species! :)

Andreas, it is a common Indian cobra and the other is a yellow bellied sea snake! :)
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are great, congratulations, Anna flower sunny
Gosh, there are so many fantastic toobs .
This one is really impressive !
Thanks for the pictures flower

The little gerval looks very much like the one from the Authentics-series, - or is it too small ? How big is it ?

Laughing Tha blue-eyed tiger cub is just ADORABLE cheers
Does the swan have a bendable neck?

Thanx susanne Very Happy

I think the little croc is a new version of the authentics, it doesnt have the same color as the older one. It is about 6 cm.

The funny thing with the tiger cub, is that I bought his mum in Stockholm when I was 11, and I was so sad that the cub was sold out. And now, about 14 years later, I finaly got the cub Laughing

And lastly, yes the swan has a bendable neck Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Thankyou for all the ansvers flower , -sorry to put so many questions Embarassed

Arrakai wrote:

The funny thing with the tiger cub, is that I bought his mum in Stockholm when I was 11, and I was so sad that the cub was sold out. And now, about 14 years later, I finaly got the cub Laughing

WOW, that is a real sunshine-story cheers
Do you still have the mom ?
Embarassed question again, -sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for all the ansvers flower , -sorry to put so many questions Embarassed

Arrakai wrote:

WOW, that is a real sunshine-story cheers
Embarassed question again, -sorry Embarassed

No problems about the questions flower

Yes, I still have his mum, and here they are; reunited after almost 15 years cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Congratulation Anna Very Happy I will probably buy the "venomous toob" asap cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 am

Arrakai wrote:
....No problems about the questions flower

Yes, I still have his mum, and here they are; reunited after almost 15 years cheers

WOW, sheer joy cheers cheers
I love these vintage-Safaris, and those two are LOVELY I love you flower

Thanks, - and no more questions right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 am

Congrats Anna! venomous toob is nice!

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 am

The white tiger cub is adorable!! I love you I love his big blue eyes!! I love you Congrats Anna!!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Congratulations on your new Safari's Anna! Very Happy
I think, your collection is one of the most fast growing collections on this forum, besides my own and Susanne's... Laughing

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello Anna late congratulations!

I was looking at this toob online today, if it's easy enough could you please tell me how long the komodo dragon is?

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi Steve, it is about 4 3/4 inches. I don't have a measuring tape that does centimeters, but I'll look around.

I'll also post a picture of it next to other komodos to show comparative lengths.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Picture   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Here is a picture.

From left to right, Papo, Colorata (my favorite Komodo), Safari Toob, Schleich. (I don't have the Safari, Wildlife Collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is 6 inches according to TGF Toys.)
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks Scot you are a star! Don't worry about finding a metric measure, 4 3/4 inches is 12cm.

That's great, I like the papo a lot but it is far too big for me. I wanted a Komodo dragon that is smaller than my Mojo Fun Nile croc and this will be the one.

Congratulations on your Colorata, it looks fantastic!!

Thanks also for the picture. I find comparison pics really interesting.

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

My pleasure Steve.

Steve170 wrote:
I like the papo a lot but it is far too big for me. I wanted a Komodo dragon that is smaller than my Mojo Fun Nile croc

Ha! it's true. the Papo is so big. (and I'm not a big fan of its tongue sticking out and its tail slightly curled.) But I do like all of them. The safari toob is a great choice.

Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Arrakai wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for all the ansvers :flower: , -sorry to put so many questions :oops:

Arrakai wrote:

The funny thing with the tiger cub, is that I bought his mum in Stockholm when I was 11, and I was so sad that the cub was sold out. And now, about 14 years later, I finaly got the cub :lol:

WOW, that is a real sunshine-story :cheers:
:oops: question again, -sorry :oops:

No problems about the questions :flower:

Yes, I still have his mum, and here they are; reunited after almost 15 years :cheers:

What a heart-warming story! I'm happy that they're finally reunited!<3

Plus, congrats on your other additions! I really like the tiny figures, especially the crocodile.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few new safari and a venomous toob   A few new safari and a venomous toob Empty

Back to top Go down

A few new safari and a venomous toob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd. additions-
Jump to: