Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Wed 27 Apr 2016, 20:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had also photographed my Invicta Liopleurodon, because I thought it was missing on TAI; it is not shown in the Liopleurodon page. However, I saw (too late) that it was in the Invicta page...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Wed 27 Apr 2016, 20:17

Great that you missed it, - always a delightful model to see cheers

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Wed 27 Apr 2016, 20:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Since this model is seen on TAI's Invicta page and not on Liopleurodon's page, I'm obviously not the only one who missed it... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Thu 28 Apr 2016, 19:03

Since this model is seen on TAI's Invicta page and not on Liopleurodon's page, I'm obviously not the only one who missed it... Surprised

It is listed on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page.
I suspect it is wrong once it is the pliosaurus species page and the text is related with the Rhomaleosaurus genus. Although I am not the editor of these two pages, mistakes often happen once we performe a lot of work often in a very short time. It also happened much probably because some of us are not expertized in prehistoric creatures and liopleurodons are pliosaurs but not pliosaurus, if you confirm it as a liopleurodon, I can fix everything myself. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Thu 28 Apr 2016, 19:37

It says" A PLIOSAUR ( Lipleurodon)" on his belly Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Thu 28 Apr 2016, 19:43

It says" A PLIOSAUR ( Lipleurodon)" on his belly Very Happy

Thanks Susanne, very useful information, now I know why it was listed like that and I'll fix everything then. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Roger on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 19:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ... work is done!)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:08

It is listed on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page.
I suspect it is wrong once it is the pliosaurus species page and the text is related with the Rhomaleosaurus genus. Although I am not the editor of these two pages, mistakes often happen once we performe a lot of work often in a very short time. It also happened much probably because some of us are not expertized in prehistoric creatures and liopleurodons are pliosaurs but not pliosaurus, if you confirm it as a liopleurodon, I can fix everything myself. :)

Oh! I see! Sorry... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Thu 28 Apr 2016, 20:36

[Oh! I see! Sorry... Embarassed

Sorry??? Actually now it is fixed thanks to you. The Invicta model is now on liopleurodon page, pliosaurus page is also fixed now. It is important that these mistakes on TAi are reported to editors. Thanks Valerie! :)

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   Fri 29 Apr 2016, 19:03

[Oh! I see! Sorry... Embarassed

Sorry??? Actually now it is fixed thanks to you. The Invicta model is now on liopleurodon page, pliosaurus page is also fixed now. It is important that these mistakes on TAi are reported to editors. Thanks Valerie! :)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)   

Back to top Go down

INVICTA Mammoths from British Museum :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2