Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103

Go down 
+19
Mastiffcat
Suebeedo
Arnaud
Vivien
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Sumo
PeGe
Fauli
LittleLady
SyLoBe
SchleichHorsesForever
SUSANNE
Zwartvoet
WILLYBACOMAN
beaglegirl
widukind
SommoDracorex
Bongo
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Thank you, Folks, I'm really happy about this little cute foal, which is a great addition to my collecction. Now I can start my Search for the "holy grail" of Schleich Collectors, the Superpinto....

Today I'v got three more old Schleich Animals, the old wolf 14223 in the first, orginal colour, the Goat Kid 13003 and the old Penguin 14086. I was looking for them a long time, now I've got them all three together, so 2012 had a really good start to me.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Well I know the topic is old, but I have to say, that you can get lucky. I got this foal in a package / lot with schleich-animals and ended up paying around 1 euro on average for the figures, so with enough luck and patience (and knowledge of what you should look for) one can get hold of some of the rare ones for a low price. And the foal is in mint condition as far as I am able to see, though without tag.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:08 pm

That was indeed a fantastic find Shocked

A HUGE Congratulations, Rakel cheers Applause flower

FluffySlipers

FluffySlipers

Country/State : Wiltshire,

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:13 pm

I am going to try very hard not to get sucked into a collecting frenzy ! (famous last words Laughing )

Could you guys post pictures of these rare models, I have no idea what these beauties look like.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:13 pm

FluffySlipers wrote:
I am going to try very hard not to get sucked into a collecting frenzy ! (famous last words Laughing )

Could you guys post pictures of these rare models, I have no idea what these beauties look like.

Laughing Laughing That can be an uphill struggle Laughing

You can see the Schleich horses on "TAI" , - here the foal : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

FluffySlipers

FluffySlipers

Country/State : Wiltshire,

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Very pretty, especially the black !
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 am

My most expensive one is the brown clydesdale with carriage. €60,- past year.
I have set the bar a little lower know, at his most hi i will go €40,-.
But i also look at what i like. (i have soocked up that my collection never will be compleet)
I don't like the older ones so why have them?
Afcourse if you can get is and it is the last one i would deffenatly payd 60-80 for it!

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

Congratulation! Wow, a complete Schleich horse collection, that's impressive! How many are there? And what is the superpinto? ( sorry, I'm a beginner!)
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:40 am

Thank you Susanne. The seller hadn't put up pictures of all the figures, but the few she had looked old, so I asked to see the rest and then she showed pictures of several old horses and I was like "Yes, thank you, I would like to buy them right NOW" cheers Shocked So that was a nice surprise.
Anne from Norway: The superpinto is another colur-version of the 13241 pinto. I do not have it, but someone was so kind as to put up pictures here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103    How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much you would pay for the Brown Foal 13103
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2