Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My schleich horses and rabbits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: My schleich horses and rabbits   Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amazing willpower you have affraid

Often I decide to sell some stuff, like the Schleich westerns, - but when I take them out to take pictures, I just can`t do it - they LOOK at me!! . pale Rolling Eyes geek

What is even worse, Susanne, is that if you then stare at them long enough, they will begin talking to you ("How could you disown me? We've been together for years! Don't do it - you'll miss me terribly when I'm gone and will only see me when I torment you in your dreams! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sell, auction, trade or give me away!!! You and I were meant to be together, always...besides, how do you really know I'm not a super-rare variant?"). :)

Of course, the conversation usually occurs and continues as you slowly finish off your bottle of wine! affraid drunken drunken geek

I too love your collection and how you have displayed it ~ just lovely. cheers

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My schleich horses and rabbits   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:02 am

Amazing willpower you have affraid

Often I decide to sell some stuff, like the Schleich westerns, - but when I take them out to take pictures, I just can`t do it - they LOOK at me!! . pale Rolling Eyes geek

What is even worse, Susanne, is that if you then stare at them long enough, they will begin talking to you ("How could you disown me? We've been together for years! Don't do it - you'll miss me terribly when I'm gone and will only see me when I torment you in your dreams! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sell, auction, trade or give me away!!! You and I were meant to be together, always...besides, how do you really know I'm not a super-rare variant?"). :)

Of course, the conversation usually occurs and continues as you slowly finish off your bottle of wine! affraid drunken drunken geek

That seems plausible - hopefully it's a dry French white wine. If it was a bottle of Jägermeister, Ouzo or Absinthe, the conversation might be even more interesting... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My schleich horses and rabbits   Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Anita, your collection is beautiful and it looks even more beautiful because of the way it is arranged. Nice you decided to collect everything from horses world but please keep your rabbits, they are pretty creatures! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My schleich horses and rabbits   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down

My schleich horses and rabbits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2