Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D

Go down 
+20
rogerpgvg
WILLYBACOMAN
lucky luke
Tyler Loew
Roger
remrock02
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Philter4
SyLoBe
landrover
STORMnl
Mastiffcat
widukind
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Kristie
Ana
smithyboy
SUSANNE
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:04 pm

MBH is already an International known brand! You have Made by Harriet as Carolynn is suggesting but we already have the repainting of Mojo giraffes - Mojo by Harriet and all here work known in the world as Masterpieces by Harriet! :) clown
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Beautiful subject, Susanne is beautiful and magnificent images. We must say that this model is another masterpiece of our talented Harriet Congratulations to both!

cheers sunny bounce drunken queen queen flower king ;)Rogers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 am

What a wonderfull gift for this special day Susanne!
What a nice thing to do from our friends around here!
This is the first donkey i saw in years, which resambles a real donkey!
Wonderfull sculpting, and very realistic! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

Thankyou Luc and Willy sunny

You are so right, it is completely incredible , - the most fantastic gift from the most fantastic people cheers

That Jeremias is just....ooooooh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:24 pm

The best donkey I have ever seen! Congratulations!

Edit: Now I see that you have had it for 10 years. Still, the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:35 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:

Thankyou, Roger !!!
Yes, it is a marvellous model, and I watch over him as if he was made from a pink diamond, - standing in my small VVVIP-vitrine next to Biscuit the Aardwarkolf, and other hand made models and repaints from STS-friends Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

Thankyou, Roger !!!
Yes, it is a marvellous model, and I watch over him as if he was made from a pink diamond, - standing in my small VVVIP-vitrine next to Biscuit the Aardwark, and other hand made models and repaints from STS-friends Wink

A Biscuit called Aardwark??? Where is it? Laughing Wink pig

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:46 pm

I noticed that too Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 pm

You two smart guys Very Happy  I just did it to see if somebody was awake Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
You two smart guys Very Happy  I just did it to see if somebody was awake Wink  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! Sleep bounce Sleep bounce lol!

Actually it is wonderful to see this topic again I wonder how it is the real Jeremias, I miss my friend from the Estrela Mountain.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Ohhhhh what a fantastic Donkey- Jeremias is amazing and I am so pleased that this topic has been revived, and that 10 years later there has been another conspiracy between a Portugese and English STS member for someone so kind from Denmark! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:10 pm

And everybody love Biscuits as much as I do cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
And everybody love Biscuits as much as I do cheers
I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Congratulations Susanne, what a fantastic and wonderful donkey sunny cheers cheers Applause You are so lucky to have so kind and talented friends I love you I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Farm collector wrote:
Congratulations Susanne, what a fantastic and wonderful donkey sunny cheers cheers Applause You are so lucky to have so kind and talented friends I love you I love you

Yes, yes !!!!!!!! Totally, incredibly lucky cheers cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm

That is a wonderful donkey full of personality. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D   Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremias, the wonderful English/Portuguese donkey :-D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2