Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm really interested in the arctic fox but I'm not interested in a complete set. So if someone got uninterested in the fox I can always trade! Very Happy
no problem, you can get mine, when i bought a set. i just need the birds, the paw-eating bear and the beluga.
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman



Country/State : Idaho USA
Age : 42
Joined : 2011-10-09
Posts : 948

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I would be interested in any of the ones that don't have moving parts :) What others do you have other than the fox??
Back to top Go down
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm

question i already wrote what i saw and what i can buy accordingly;-p
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman



Country/State : Idaho USA
Age : 42
Joined : 2011-10-09
Posts : 948

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
question i already wrote what i saw and what i can buy accordingly;-p

I meant from the sets you already purchased scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20255

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm really interested in the arctic fox but I'm not interested in a complete set. So if someone got uninterested in the fox I can always trade! Very Happy
no problem, you can get mine, when i bought a set. i just need the birds, the paw-eating bear and the beluga.

Thanks P, that's very nice from you. I hope I can find something for you too! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
my freind saw monkeys either macaques or baboons, gazellesadults and baby, elephants, rhino, hippo, tiger lion cheetah. zebra ,giraffe and more,some are movable some are not -he also mentioned trees and caves?
He thought they were schleich - good quality he said = which he knows I have all of or hed have bought them instead .

He might be going back out again soon for work and he;ll hopefully bring another casefull back!

...Maybe they meaned this Wild Safari set? But this is well known New Ray! scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5974

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 am

Very nice and mostly unknown line Sergey, thanks for sharing!
Some really interesting species there! cheers
Maybe some have moveable parts, but ok, that is exused. Laughing
I am pretty sure this company is Chinese, but maybe based in Hong Kong...
And as i see here in this topic, that it is sold under several different brands, i wouldn't wonder if Nayab is the factory where they are made actually... Rolling Eyes
I didn't saw these sets on Sergeys link either, but for that loads of AAA/ELC models and some other newer Chinese brands.
But Susanne, these AAA models are not old, only the older models in the Schleich line from before were old.
They are still heavingly produced today, so brandnew, but from the exact same moulds... Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Good news:
i had some time left today and i went to the shop. And what a surprise:
they also have a set with walrus and wolverine (lower left corner).
Unfortunately, i hadn't enough money with me to buy more than those two,
but there are still some walrus-sets left, unfortunately only one beluga-set. i'll go there again tomorrow and i hope it's still available so i can by it and at least one further walrus-set. Both for trading, so please contact me, also if you like a walrus-set.
For beluga sets:
i know another shop which just sells such, but it's a little more difficult for me to get there so it can take a month.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you're interested in :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just let me know as i don't like to keep them.


Last edited by PeGe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9270

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Oh Yes, I'm very interested in Arctic Terns, Hare, polar bear cubs and wolverine if he has not movable legs Very Happy I think we can trade if You want Wink
By the way is caribou movable or not? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

unfortunately, only the terns, the hares and the polar bear cubs don't have movable partes. (hooded seal, beluga and polar fox don't have any either)
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9270

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:32 pm

PM sent Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
robertelephant



Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I bought the newray set and it just arrived, none of these animals have moving parts and although nice are only in scale to britains, the white rhino is very very nice, reminiscent of starlux wwf actually, I realy like the elephant calf as it is obviously a calf, the adults a bit off but not bad for a moving elephant.
The spotted cat in cage , says leopard, more like chubby cheetah! with repaint could be nice. The binoculars are crap and dont work, the vehicles are way smaller than britains 1;32 scale, but its a nice enough set
Back to top Go down
robertelephant



Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 pm

And no the movable animal set is definatly not that, the photos he sent me which I cant upload anyway Ive tried show animals which look eaxctly like the arctic set design
Back to top Go down
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello. I wish you can help me. I got just one of these sets (terns+walrus) and I really want to buy another one (skua+whale). Can you send me the link for it? I tried this one you posted, but there's none of the sets on it. Thanks.

[quote="Sergey"]Hi friends! Yesterday I,ve opened the the new line nice Arctic-Antarctic animal models by unknown for me brand Lian Huat Hang Ltd (maybe it,s Hongkong?)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5974

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And no the movable animal set is definatly not that, the photos he sent me which I cant upload anyway Ive tried show animals which look eaxctly like the arctic set design

hi Robert!
Nice to see regular visits from you on the forum again.
I guess more then only me would like to see some pics of your collection, as i aspect that you have a very big collection... Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And just you all wait to see the african wild animal line up too theyve brought out!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to get them too!

More informations please- you know any/all species? scratch

...Oh yes,yes! What "african wild animal line" of this brand? What species? There are a some monkeys here? scratch scratch

... I,ve found in the web those "african" (???) sets... Maybe you means this Robertelephant? But I know those animals models - it, s Nayab (those series named different in different countries)...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5974

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 am

The nice things about all those different sets, is that the colouration and painting is sometimes very different, sometimes better, sometimes worser... Rolling Eyes

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
robertelephant



Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Good try but no, the really blurry photos I got from Chis from Hongkong, showed totally differnet animals to ANYTHING else out there, just the mum gazelle nuzzling her fawn and the cave things. Its done on the box same way as the arctic sets you and I have.
Im still looking for the musk ox set and open mouthed seal set if you have one!That finishes that collection!
When Chris gooes back out to HK in spring he'll pick me up sets of the african animal hes promised but unfortunatly thats months off!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5974

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 am

That is a long wait Robert! Shocked
But i still need all of those sets mentioned here, and so many of those Nayab models, which are not sold here... Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23647

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That is a long wait Robert! Shocked
But i still need all of those sets mentioned here, and so many of those Nayab models, which are not sold here... Laughing


Not only you. If i see this lot of species. lol! lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5974

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 am

I know Andreas, we both have the same problem, to long waits the whole year through... Crying or Very sad bounce

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23647

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Phantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good news:
i had some time left today and i went to the shop. And what a surprise:
they also have a set with walrus and wolverine (lower left corner).
Unfortunately, i hadn't enough money with me to buy more than those two,
but there are still some walrus-sets left, unfortunately only one beluga-set. i'll go there again tomorrow and i hope it's still available so i can by it and at least one further walrus-set. Both for trading, so please contact me, also if you like a walrus-set.
For beluga sets:
i know another shop which just sells such, but it's a little more difficult for me to get there so it can take a month.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you're interested in :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just let me know as i don't like to keep them.
I just returned from the shop an guess what:
they have both sets available again. so if somebody's interested. please contact me.
They also have some horses of that brand, a big wildlife set with the poor Axis deer and a black rhino which is actually sculpted quite nice, although the colouration (of the horns) is cheap.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello PeGe, I'm very interested on the set with the skua. Is it available?
Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good news:
i had some time left today and i went to the shop. And what a surprise:
they also have a set with walrus and wolverine (lower left corner).
Unfortunately, i hadn't enough money with me to buy more than those two,
but there are still some walrus-sets left, unfortunately only one beluga-set. i'll go there again tomorrow and i hope it's still available so i can by it and at least one further walrus-set. Both for trading, so please contact me, also if you like a walrus-set.
For beluga sets:
i know another shop which just sells such, but it's a little more difficult for me to get there so it can take a month.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you're interested in :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just let me know as i don't like to keep them.
I just returned from the shop an guess what:
they have both sets available again. so if somebody's interested. please contact me.
They also have some horses of that brand, a big wildlife set with the poor Axis deer and a black rhino which is actually sculpted quite nice, although the colouration (of the horns) is cheap.

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
PeGe



Country/State : Germany
Age : 36
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Hey ze_neto,
concerning the arctics:
just the two sets shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set
» Comics which just make you hang your head in shame
» Unlikely animal friendships
» Animal Sculptor needed.
» The most promising new animal figures in 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Nayab-
Jump to: