Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set

Go down 
+20
robertelephant
ken yeo
STORMnl
Sumo
remrock02
Mastiffcat
Rio
K907
dlfrogman
Roger
Joan Milelire
lucky luke
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
jarda
Kikimalou
Sergey
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Roger wrote:
I'm really interested in the arctic fox but I'm not interested in a complete set. So if someone got uninterested in the fox I can always trade! Very Happy
no problem, you can get mine, when i bought a set. i just need the birds, the paw-eating bear and the beluga.
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I would be interested in any of the ones that don't have moving parts :) What others do you have other than the fox??
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm

question i already wrote what i saw and what i can buy accordingly;-p
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

PeGe wrote:
question i already wrote what i saw and what i can buy accordingly;-p

I meant from the sets you already purchased scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm

PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:
I'm really interested in the arctic fox but I'm not interested in a complete set. So if someone got uninterested in the fox I can always trade! Very Happy
no problem, you can get mine, when i bought a set. i just need the birds, the paw-eating bear and the beluga.

Thanks P, that's very nice from you. I hope I can find something for you too! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

robertelephant wrote:
my freind saw monkeys either macaques or baboons, gazellesadults and baby, elephants, rhino, hippo, tiger lion cheetah. zebra ,giraffe and more,some are movable some are not -he also mentioned trees and caves?
He thought they were schleich - good quality he said = which he knows I have all of or hed have bought them instead .

He might be going back out again soon for work and he;ll hopefully bring another casefull back!

...Maybe they meaned this Wild Safari set? But this is well known New Ray! scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 am

Very nice and mostly unknown line Sergey, thanks for sharing!
Some really interesting species there! cheers
Maybe some have moveable parts, but ok, that is exused. Laughing
I am pretty sure this company is Chinese, but maybe based in Hong Kong...
And as i see here in this topic, that it is sold under several different brands, i wouldn't wonder if Nayab is the factory where they are made actually... Rolling Eyes
I didn't saw these sets on Sergeys link either, but for that loads of AAA/ELC models and some other newer Chinese brands.
But Susanne, these AAA models are not old, only the older models in the Schleich line from before were old.
They are still heavingly produced today, so brandnew, but from the exact same moulds... Wink

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Good news:
i had some time left today and i went to the shop. And what a surprise:
they also have a set with walrus and wolverine (lower left corner).
Unfortunately, i hadn't enough money with me to buy more than those two,
but there are still some walrus-sets left, unfortunately only one beluga-set. i'll go there again tomorrow and i hope it's still available so i can by it and at least one further walrus-set. Both for trading, so please contact me, also if you like a walrus-set.
For beluga sets:
i know another shop which just sells such, but it's a little more difficult for me to get there so it can take a month.
If you're interested in :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just let me know as i don't like to keep them.

Last edited by PeGe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Oh Yes, I'm very interested in Arctic Terns, Hare, polar bear cubs and wolverine if he has not movable legs Very Happy I think we can trade if You want Wink
By the way is caribou movable or not? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

unfortunately, only the terns, the hares and the polar bear cubs don't have movable partes. (hooded seal, beluga and polar fox don't have any either)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:32 pm

PM sent Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I bought the newray set and it just arrived, none of these animals have moving parts and although nice are only in scale to britains, the white rhino is very very nice, reminiscent of starlux wwf actually, I realy like the elephant calf as it is obviously a calf, the adults a bit off but not bad for a moving elephant.
The spotted cat in cage , says leopard, more like chubby cheetah! with repaint could be nice. The binoculars are crap and dont work, the vehicles are way smaller than britains 1;32 scale, but its a nice enough set
Back to top Go down
robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 pm

And no the movable animal set is definatly not that, the photos he sent me which I cant upload anyway Ive tried show animals which look eaxctly like the arctic set design
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello. I wish you can help me. I got just one of these sets (terns+walrus) and I really want to buy another one (skua+whale). Can you send me the link for it? I tried this one you posted, but there's none of the sets on it. Thanks.

[quote="Sergey"]Hi friends! Yesterday I,ve opened the the new line nice Arctic-Antarctic animal models by unknown for me brand Lian Huat Hang Ltd (maybe it,s Hongkong?)

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 am

robertelephant wrote:
And no the movable animal set is definatly not that, the photos he sent me which I cant upload anyway Ive tried show animals which look eaxctly like the arctic set design

hi Robert!
Nice to see regular visits from you on the forum again.
I guess more then only me would like to see some pics of your collection, as i aspect that you have a very big collection... Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Sergey wrote:
widukind wrote:
robertelephant wrote:
And just you all wait to see the african wild animal line up too theyve brought out!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to get them too!

More informations please- you know any/all species? scratch

...Oh yes,yes! What "african wild animal line" of this brand? What species? There are a some monkeys here? scratch scratch

... I,ve found in the web those "african" (???) sets... Maybe you means this Robertelephant? But I know those animals models - it, s Nayab (those series named different in different countries)...

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 am

The nice things about all those different sets, is that the colouration and painting is sometimes very different, sometimes better, sometimes worser... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Good try but no, the really blurry photos I got from Chis from Hongkong, showed totally differnet animals to ANYTHING else out there, just the mum gazelle nuzzling her fawn and the cave things. Its done on the box same way as the arctic sets you and I have.
Im still looking for the musk ox set and open mouthed seal set if you have one!That finishes that collection!
When Chris gooes back out to HK in spring he'll pick me up sets of the african animal hes promised but unfortunatly thats months off!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 am

That is a long wait Robert! Shocked
But i still need all of those sets mentioned here, and so many of those Nayab models, which are not sold here... Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
That is a long wait Robert! Shocked
But i still need all of those sets mentioned here, and so many of those Nayab models, which are not sold here... Laughing

Not only you. If i see this lot of species. lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 am

I know Andreas, we both have the same problem, to long waits the whole year through... Crying or Very sad bounce

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Phantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

PeGe wrote:
Good news:
but there are still some walrus-sets left, unfortunately only one beluga-set. i'll go there again tomorrow and i hope it's still available so i can by it and at least one further walrus-set. Both for trading, so please contact me, also if you like a walrus-set.
For beluga sets:
i know another shop which just sells such, but it's a little more difficult for me to get there so it can take a month.
I just returned from the shop an guess what:
they have both sets available again. so if somebody's interested. please contact me.
They also have some horses of that brand, a big wildlife set with the poor Axis deer and a black rhino which is actually sculpted quite nice, although the colouration (of the horns) is cheap.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello PeGe, I'm very interested on the set with the skua. Is it available?
Thanks!

PeGe wrote:
PeGe wrote:
Good news:
For beluga sets:
I just returned from the shop an guess what:
they have both sets available again. so if somebody's interested. please contact me.
They also have some horses of that brand, a big wildlife set with the poor Axis deer and a black rhino which is actually sculpted quite nice, although the colouration (of the horns) is cheap.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Hey ze_neto,
concerning the arctics:
just the two sets shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set   The Lian Huat Hang Ltd  Arctic-Antarctic Animal set - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lian Huat Hang Ltd Arctic-Antarctic Animal set
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next