Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Numaan
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1346

PostSubject: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Dear all

I have been in contact with CollectA over the last last year asking them to consider making a number of different species that are different to the usual ones we always seem to get. They have taken many of the suggestions on board and also monitor our forum from time to time.

So now I have received the full list of 2012 models which CollectA are happy for me to release. I am very excited and hope many of you will be too. I only have a list. I will hopefully receive photos in a week or so. I have seen many of the prototype photos and all I can say is that they have seriously upped their game in terms of quality. Some of the new wild animals coming out are unavailable anywhere else. We have long desired Antelopes and now four come along at once!

Here is a full list of animals coming out in 2012:

Woodlands:

Capybara
Capybara Babies

Sealife:

Gentoo Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin
Beluga Whale
Walrus
Walrus Calf

Insect/Reptiles:

Bearded Dragon Lizard

Wildlife:

White Lion
White Lioness
White Lion Cub Stretching
White Lion cub Walking
Brown Bear
Brown Bear Cub
European Lynx
Striped Hyena
Red Panda
Reticulated Giraffe (Replaces current model)
Reticulated Giraffe Calf (Replaces current model)
Okapi Male
Okapi Calf
Red River Hog

FINALLY!

Waterbuck
Black Wildebeest
Giant Eland
Giant Sable Antelope

Cats /Dogs:

German Shepherd
German Shepherd Puppy

Horses:

Haflinger Foal - Standing
Haflinger Foal - Walking
Lipizzaner Stallion
Haflinger Mare
Mustang Mare – Bay Roan
Mustang Mare – Grulla
Mustang Foal – Bay Roan
Mustang Foal – Grulla
Shire Mare - Black
Shire Mare - Grey
Shire foal - Black
Shire foal - Grey
Quarter Horse Mare - Bay
Quarter Horse Mare - Sorrel
Quarter Horse foal - Bay
Quarter Horse foal - Sorrel
1:12 Arabian Stallion Bright Bay 26 x 18 cm
1:12 Arabian Stallion Chestnut 26 x 18 cm
1:12 Half-Arabian Stallion-Pinto 26 x 18 cm

Farm:

Goose
Gander
Brahman Bull
Brahman Cow
Brahman Calf


Plants/Trees:

Williamsonia
Monanthesia & Cycadeoidea

Accessories:

Log Fence
Boma Fence
Corral Fence with gate

Prehistoric:

Dolichorhynchops
Kosmoceratops
Utahceratops
Miragaia
Hypsilophodon Family
Neovenator - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (29 L x 11 H cm)
Neanderthal Man
Neanderthal Woman
Dino Prey – Dead Triceratops
Therizinosaurus
Koreaceratops Family
Mapusaurus
Argentinosaurus
Rajasaurus
Amargasaurus - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (28 L x 14 H cm)
Deinocheirus - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (30 L x 21 H cm)
Megacerops (21 L x 11 H cm)
1:15 Triceratops (60L x 40 H cm)
Tyrannosaurs Rex with prey - Struthiomimus
Stegosaurus Ver 2
Triceratops Ver 2 - Deluxe 1:40 Scale (29 L x 14 H cm)
Triceratops (1:15 ) In Carry Box
1:40 Triceratops Ver2 (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Neovenator (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Amargasaurus (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Deinocheirus (Deluxe) in Window Box


Last edited by Schleichzoo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 24593

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm

I can believe it!! Phantastic news!!! Thank you very much!!! cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Wow Numaan,
are really good news! well done!cheers

I didn't collect CollectA until now but there are some items I could be very interested in:

- capibara babies (lets see if the capibara is better than the Safari one)
- beluga whale
- walrus and walrus calf (I didn't see yet a good figure for a walrus)
- european Lynx (the linx is a really hard making figure)
- striped Hyena affraid bounce bounce
- okapi Calf (better than bullyland one maybe? - please we want a smaller head clown )
- red River Hog (cool!)
- waterbuck Shocked
- black Wildebeest (specially interested on this one, of course jocolor )
- giant Eland Shocked Shocked
- giant Sable Antelope Shocked Shocked Shocked
- Megacerops YES!!!!
- neanderthal people

When you post images, will you do it in that post?

_________________
Joan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Abu Rai on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

ok for those who don't know

Megacerops,,,is the Brontotherium

very nice list of animal figures,,but i go for the prehistoric ones
as you know

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm

A Waterbuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
O please be available in the US or online....
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Yay! So many great species! cheers
Also I cannot wait to see new horses, those bigger ones too.

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20987

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh, I've lost my post here! What a Face
First of all thanks for posting Numaan! This is a really incredible and exciting list! It is really good.
With Mojo and CollectA presenting such nice figures I don't know what to say about the toyish 2012 Schleich releases! It is nice that some brands are listening to us and I'm sure that CollectA also did it. Many of these figures are really wanted for STS members. The stripped hyena, the red panda, okapis, new giraffes, the antelopes, an european lynx, everything is fantastic and I hope CollectA continues its way towards the realism and not tempted to a easier toyish way as we see in older brands! I always said that CollectA was a very promising brand and I'm sure many of these figures will be a must to collectors!
As you know the sable antelope is not a surprise for me but the red river hog was completly unexpected.
I'm glad it is also a giant, the Mojo contest was followed allover the world! Laughing
I'm very happy and eager to see the pictures! Thanks! :)

Martien, I'm happy for you! Laughing Laughing Very Happy ...and welcome to the forum where all dreams come true! Wink
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: I LOVE YOUUUUU   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Dear all

I have been in contact with CollectA over the last last year asking them to consider making a number of different species that are different to the usual ones we always seem to get. They have taken many of the suggestions on board and also monitor our forum from time to time.

So now I have received the full list of 2012 models which CollectA are happy for me to release. I am very excited and hope many of you will be too. I only have a list. I will hopefully receive photos in a week or so. I have seen many of the prototype photos and all I can say is that they have seriously upped their game in terms of quality. Some of the new wild animals coming out are unavailable anywhere else. We have long desired Antelopes and now four come along at once!

Here is a full list of animals coming out in 2012:

Woodlands:

Capybara
Capybara Babies

Sealife:

Gentoo Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin
Beluga Whale
Walrus
Walrus Calf

Insect/Reptiles:

Bearded Dragon Lizard

Wildlife:

White Lion
White Lioness
White Lion Cub Stretching
White Lion cub Walking
Brown Bear
Brown Bear Cub
European Lynx
Striped Hyena
Red Panda
Reticulated Giraffe (Replaces current model)
Reticulated Giraffe Calf (Replaces current model)
Okapi Male
Okapi Calf
Red River Hog

FINALLY!

Waterbuck
Black Wildebeest
Giant Eland
Giant Sable Antelope

Cats /Dogs:

German Shepherd
German Shepherd Puppy

Horses:

Haflinger Foal - Standing
Haflinger Foal - Walking
Lipizzaner Stallion
Haflinger Mare
Mustang Mare – Bay Roan
Mustang Mare – Grulla
Mustang Foal – Bay Roan
Mustang Foal – Grulla
Shire Mare - Black
Shire Mare - Grey
Shire foal - Black
Shire foal - Grey
Quarter Horse Mare - Bay
Quarter Horse Mare - Sorrel
Quarter Horse foal - Bay
Quarter Horse foal - Sorrel
1:12 Arabian Stallion Bright Bay 26 x 18 cm
1:12 Arabian Stallion Chestnut 26 x 18 cm
1:12 Half-Arabian Stallion-Pinto 26 x 18 cm

Farm:

Goose
Gander
Brahman Bull
Brahman Cow
Brahman Calf


Plants/Trees:

Williamsonia
Monanthesia & Cycadeoidea

Accessories:

Log Fence
Boma Fence
Corral Fence with gate

Prehistoric:

Dolichorhynchops
Kosmoceratops
Utahceratops
Miragaia
Hypsilophodon Family
Neovenator - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (29 L x 11 H cm)
Neanderthal Man
Neanderthal Woman
Dino Prey – Dead Triceratops
Therizinosaurus
Koreaceratops Family
Mapusaurus
Argentinosaurus
Rajasaurus
Amargasaurus - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (28 L x 14 H cm)
Deinocheirus - Deluxe 1: 40 Scale (30 L x 21 H cm)
Megacerops (21 L x 11 H cm)
1:15 Triceratops (60L x 40 H cm)
Tyrannosaurs Rex with prey - Struthiomimus
Stegosaurus Ver 2
Triceratops Ver 2 - Deluxe 1:40 Scale (29 L x 14 H cm)
Triceratops (1:15 ) In Carry Box
1:40 Triceratops Ver2 (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Neovenator (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Amargasaurus (Deluxe) in Window Box
1:40 Deinocheirus (Deluxe) in Window Box
Back to top Go down
Sumo

avatar

Country/State : Norway
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-12-19
Posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! *mad happy dance, screaming incoherently* Therizinosaurus? Deinocheirus?! Sable antelope! Striped hyena!! 2012 is going to rock!
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
remrock02



Age : 57
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 pm

HURRAH MORE ANTELOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW GIRAFFES AND OKAPIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy :) :) Shocked Shocked Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 29546

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Gosh ! SO many wonderful species cheers

Incredible, wow !
Striped hyena cheers Red river hog cheers Red panda cheers

And Waterbuck, Black Wildebeest, Giant Eland, Giant Sable Antelope cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ohhh, I can`t wait to see pictures, - CollectA is really going for it bounce bounce and more bounce bounce cheers

Wonderful news, thankyou VERY much, Numaan flower flower sunny


Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 19
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you so much for those great news!! flower flower
A Red River Hog??????INCREDIBLE!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Mad Mad Mad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I hope that I can buy CollectA on the Internet because there's no in Germany.(Any Information about the availability of CollectA in Germany????)
I love White Lions,it sounds GREAT that CollectA will make some new ones!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Maybe better than Papos???GOSH!!!My poor wallet...... Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
I hope that I can buy CollectA on the Internet because there's no in Germany.(Any Information about the availability of CollectA in Germany????)
ModellPferdeVersand should have all models by Collecta which are available now :)

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gosh ! SO many wonderful species cheers

Incredible, wow !
Striped hyena cheers Red river hog cheers Red panda cheers

And Waterbuck, Black Wildebeest, Giant Eland, Giant Sable Antelope cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ohhh, I can`t wait to see pictures, - CollectA is really going for it bounce bounce and more bounce bounce cheers

Wonderful news, thankyou VERY much, Numaan flower flower sunny



Oh, yes what a good news as the Capybara with small!
Wonderful, what good news
Thank you thank you very much faster images cheers bounce drunken bounce cheers drunken bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 19
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Vivien1998 wrote:
I hope that I can buy CollectA on the Internet because there's no in Germany.(Any Information about the availability of CollectA in Germany????)
ModellPferdeVersand should have all models by Collecta which are available now :)
Thanks for the information,Magda!! sunny You know,I'm not an expert in the other brands because before I have join this forum,I've only collected Schleich and didn't even know that CollectA exists. Rolling Eyes
Well,now I know!! :)

_________________
Vivien
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15744

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers RED RIVER HOG cheers cheers cheers
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Giant Eland!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked drunken Okapi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh, Red river hog, red PANDA!! wow this is amazing news, thank you so much Numaan!!

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:


White Lion
White Lioness


European Lynx
Striped Hyena

Reticulated Giraffe (Replaces current model)

Okapi Male
Okapi Calf
Red River Hog


Waterbuck
Black Wildebeest
Giant Eland
Giant Sable Antelope


OMG, if my wife files for divorce in 2012, I'll blame it on Mojo and CollectA...

I'm sorry about replacing reticulated giraffe, it's a wonderfull animal

White lions, will they just repaint the existing ones?

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

what an exciting list of new animals!
but no new sheep. Sad i was really hoping they would replace their sheep, as they are not very good. calf heads with pig noses. scratch well, maybe next year! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
OMG, if my wife files for divorce in 2012, I'll blame it on Mojo and CollectA...
lol!

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey friends I return to this list, it is wonderful
it is fantastic for us collectors,
with the qualities of the new figures to collect,
The expertise of Mojo and his fantastic figures!
I already without my pockets and holes in my very empty wallets for 2012! cheers bounce bounce sunny Very Happy

jespers still that
Safari, Papo Bullyland and we also reserve a few surprises ..... question cheers bounce drunken

Whaooo!! It or I will have to ....................................... .................
or .........%
I accept commissions! scratch study lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20987

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm

[quote="skysthelimit"
OMG, if my wife files for divorce in 2012, I'll blame it on Mojo and CollectA...

I'm sorry about replacing reticulated giraffe, it's a wonderfull animal

White lions, will they just repaint the existing ones?[/quote]

lol!
It is still missing Papo! affraid Which local shops do you have in Serbia? Laughing Laughing

Well, our CollectArator is Numaan but seeing the poses it will be surely repaintings of the lions, what is logical because the 2nd generation is relatively new and nice!
They are replacing a fantastic giraffe. It would mean that the new will be better!
But I agree with you, Mojo already is making a revolution in my collection and now CollectA! affraid I'm really scared but happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm

i can show the prehistoric people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i showed them olready this summer,but here they are again

wich one it's going to be i don't know,

but a women and 1 of the man

martien

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2767

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:10 pm

How many horses! O.o I can´t wait to see them!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

It is still missing Papo! affraid Which local shops do you have in Serbia? Laughing Laughing
Yeah, just poke Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are replacing a fantastic giraffe. It would mean that the new will be better!
This isn't always happening, have you seen the pictures of new Schleichs? Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Tyler Loew

avatar

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa
Age : 17
Joined : 2011-08-24
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers brahmas Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc   

Back to top Go down
 
CollectA 2012 Line-up Announcement: Wildlife, Sea, Woodlands, Prehistoric etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CollectA 2012
» CollectA 2012 Photos: Beluga Whale
» CollectA 2012 Photos: White Lion Family
» CollectA 2012 Photos: Goose and Gander
» Collecta 2012 MegaDeLuxe Megacerops walkaround

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: