Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021

Go down 
+62
Pardofelis
twilighter
Caracal
landrover
trovalsa
Ana
elephas_maximus
widukind
costicuba
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
A-J
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Roger
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
Wilorvise
JonasV
Bloodrayne
cattlecollector
Takama
pm64
LeeAnn
arafan
Bongo
Ian
carlysulli
SaF-86
trevok4
Taylcoel
SyLoBe
tyrantqueen
Tylosaurus
Fisva
75senta75
Elros Alvar
Steve170
xfoxx
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Tiermann
animalluvr6
Sergey
smithyboy
MartinH
krista
ken yeo
Vivien
skysthelimit
Kristie
Admin
lucky luke
WILLYBACOMAN
Rio
Lasersword1973
Wildheart
Philter4
HKHollinstone
aandmkw
Gabe
Yurumi
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm

I love coloration of these animals too, very unusual Very Happy Thank You Kiki and Amy for these pictures Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Great picture Kiki. I love their color as well. They are definately beautiful. Glad you enjoyed the photos.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Red River Hogs cheers

Thank you for those gorgeous photos !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 am

What ? Nothing new on this topic  Sleep

It's time to wake up Kiki ( it's 6:11 AM here  :) )

It's the morning, a great time to heard some birds singing I guess...  silent

An oystercatcher from the Antwerpen zoo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A dancing Giant wood rail:

From the same zoo, a few spoonbills:

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 am

Beautiful pictures kiki, the Sea-Pie is gorgeous! I see a lot of them around the fields, they nest here too and my brother has taken pictures of their eggs and young.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Beautiful photos, I love this warm light on them Very Happy And my favorite is "dancing giant wood rail" photo. Thank You Christophe cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Kiki beautiful pictures I saw. I was especially moved by the family bongo antelope.
Uses you as an objective to have pictures so clear?
Thank you for sharing santa sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Nice birds my friend!
Oyster-catchers are breeding here in my street, in the middle of the city.
About 50 m away from my house.
In the last 10 years, the like to breed on the roofs of flat buildings, like appartment-blocks, or in this case the roof of an retirement-home.
This is because they cover the roofs with pebbles, so they look like little beaches for these birds.
You see them in the gardens and on the bigger grass-patches in the city, where they like to search for earth-worms, instead of the beach-worms they normally would eat at the sea-shores.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Ana wrote:
Beautiful photos, I love this warm light on them Very Happy And my favorite is "dancing giant wood rail" photo. Thank You Christophe cat

Thank you Ana, I remember a discussion about afternoon light in my LG elephant thread  Very Happy

lucky luke wrote:
Kiki beautiful pictures I saw. I was especially moved by the family bongo antelope.
Uses you as an objective to have pictures so clear?
Thank you for sharing  santa  sunny  bounce

I use a Nikon D70S with the standart 18-70mm lense. I also use a 90mm Tamron for Macrophotos and I dream of a 300mm because animals are often often too far.

Also my pictures are clear because I use Lightroom and photoshop and my pics are nearly always  RAW loads.

Of course, to do the bongo pics, I was very patient because animals often stay hidden when there is too much noisy people. I'm very happy you enjoyed them because it was an intense moment for me to "capture" them. drunken

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:23 pm

here is my new batch for today. I think you've seen my three piggies in the "animals around your house" topic.

Yesterday I went again to Para Daïsa park in Belgium and I spent a moment with three little "bush piggies". I hope you will enjoy.  pig  Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Wonderfull pictures of these great creatures Christophe! cheers
Very funny to see how piglets always line up in the exact same position. geek
But what is that pig doing on pic 8, is he pushing his mate to the garage, because of some major motor-problems, or was it a intime body-inspection? scratch

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Some pennies from me too again.
This was a visit to the monkee and ape-parc "Apenheul" Apeldoorn in september 2007, together with my mate and his two boys.
It is in the middle of a little forest, and a "must go" for ape and monkee-lovers.
There are several monkee-species that walk and climb around completely free, next to some little mammalspecies, and some birds.
There is a very big group of around 120 squirrell-monkees on average, freely climbing through the parc, and over the visitors, of course they let their "end-products" go, where the most visitors are, haha.
Further free species, are the woolly-monkees, ringtailed lemurs and Barbary macaques.
The quality of the pics is quit low, but it is just to give you an impression.

The entrance

Pictures lost...

Peace man, peace! THE END

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 am

Great pictures.  Great story to go with yours Willy.  Love the little piggies.  They are so cute.  

Here is my contribution today.

.... Pictures lost...
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Wonderfull pictures of these great creatures Christophe! cheers
Very funny to see how piglets always line up in the exact same position.  geek
But what is that pig doing on pic 8, is he pushing his mate to the garage, because of some major motor-problems, or was it a intime body-inspection? scratch

uuuuh, I was unable to find the "quote" button because of my friend Willy and his big pics  Wink

On pic 8, the answer is motor-problems I guess since they inspected each others all day long, between the siesta of course  Laughing

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Some pennies from me too again.

So you are so well known in the zoo that they put a portrait of you at the entrance. I understand better why you cut nearly all you hairs for the Playtoy pic : stay anonym  Suspect

Window washer ? Now you understand why i asked you to wash your hands after dinner  pig

Thank you amy and Willy for all those pics  Very Happy .

It seems Amy that flamingoes have the same problem than the bisons... They are very good as herds  Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 am

WONDERFUL pictures Willy, Amy and Kiki. I really enjoyed looking at them. The only thing that was nothing new to me was the peacock, I see him every day here. He's quite annoying. Well, I feel sorry for him, as his mate was killed by a fox while sitting on her eggs. But the Peacock wakes everyone up at five in the morning with his loud calls, then he goes into our garden and eats the plants and vegetables. Steals the chicken corn and chases my cockerel. But other than that, he displays his feathers very nicely to me and the hens.

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 am

Kikimalou wrote:
So you are so well known in the zoo that they put a portrait of you at the entrance. I understand better why you cut nearly all you hairs for the Playtoy pic : stay anonym Suspect
Laughing !
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 am

So, Willy, the dutch capybaras are suffering a bit of the lack of water in the Netherland dry season...  pale

I know a good oasis for them in the south of Belgium  Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Amy:
Great pics of the flamingo's, they are very colourfull!
I am glad you enjoyed the story.

Kikimalou:

Ok then, i guess it was the motor-problems, haha.
Or maybe a flat rear-tire or so... Wink
By the way..., is there a quote button then? question

Yes, i visit this zoo on a regular basis, so they did put my portrait on the entrance, to give the visitors a kind of idea what to aspect in the zoo.
I really had to cut my hair indeed, as the already came between my heels and the street... Shocked

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Wonderful pictures kiki.  I love the capybara and the ones you showed look very happy.

I am glad everyone loved the flamingo pictures.  I love flamingos and we use the plastic ones as a youth fundraiser.  We love flocks of flamingos.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Wonderful pictures kiki.  I love the capybara and the ones you showed look very happy.  Here are some I saw at the San Antonio Zoo.

thank you Amy, the capybaras are happy because they are nearly free in the park, they can follow the river and find good places.  Suspect

By the way, your sleepy capybaras look fine too Very Happy  and the flamingoes are excellent   cheers

It remember me something I saw one day : A great collection too  Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
aandmkw wrote:
Wonderful pictures kiki.  I love the capybara and the ones you showed look very happy.  Here are some I saw at the San Antonio Zoo.

thank you Amy, the capybaras are happy because they are nearly free in the park, they can follow the river and find good places.  Suspect

By the way, your sleepy capybaras look fine too Very Happy  and the flamingoes are excellent   cheers

It remember me something I saw one day : A great collection too  Laughing

Glad you liked them.  Our youth group puts these flamingos in church member's yards and then they pay us to put them in someone else's yard.  It is really fun.  

Great picture.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I love the capybaras!Indeed,they look happy!No anaconda will eat them,and they have such a large river for them!
The grey heron sculpt is very detailed!I would take it for my imaginary flat garden! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Great pics again Amy, it would be nice to have those flamingo's in my garden, or on my balcony.

And Christophe, now we are talking scale-animals, what a lovely site!

The vegetable-store, here in my shopping mall has two big goats as decoration Rolling Eyes , on which i plan asking the owner one day...

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Fabulous pictures, I love the capybaras they look like over-sized guinea pigs.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Fabulous pictures, I love the capybaras they look like over-sized guinea pigs.

Thank you Harriet  Very Happy

Tonight I will show you some American buffaloes pics I made at the Planckendael dierenpark near Bruxelles.

In " The American buffaloes question !" topics WH asked about the differences between males an females.

There is a difference IMHO...

These pics are not my "best ever" but I did what I could with a 70mm  What a Face

I hope it can help and even enjoy  Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next