Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Some birds today Very Happy

Great curassow female
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great curassow male

Greater flamingo

Greater flamingo young

Hamerkop

Humboldt penguin

Marabout stork

Southern ground hornbill

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:51 pm

SO many unusual, strange looking, beautyful birds Shocked

Those curassows ! They look like something that Simen Johan could have made Very Happy

I know I repeat myself, but...Christophe, your pictures are out of this world cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SO many unusual, strange looking, beautyful birds Shocked

Those curassows ! They look like something that Simen Johan could have made Very Happy

I know I repeat myself, but...Christophe, your pictures are out of this world cheers

Absolutely agree with Susanne cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:29 am

The excellence of your photos makes Nature looks even more wonderful that it already is. These birds are really beautiful! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:22 am

Beautieful birds!!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Well.. Thank you very much cheers It is so good to have such compliments I guess I will make more pics in 2015 Laughing monkey

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 am

At last for this visit, a few reptiles and amphibians alien

First a very exotic European pond turtle :lol

Three little Marsh frogs

A Mediterranean chameleon

A Surinam toad  Suspect

Cuvier's dwarf caïman

A Green Iguana

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:34 pm

I used to play with chameleons like this one. They can still be found in my homeland. Very Happy I wished to play with these caimans too once they're dwarf! Laughing
Photos are excellent as usual! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Playing with chameleons... You are a lucky croc Rogério. Portugal fauna is fantastic cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:42 pm

wowww cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Great pics again, i wish in my homeland i can also see chameleons. But my only wildlife exemplar i saw in Türkiye :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Chameleon in Germany... Hippos and Papyrus in the Loire drunken

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 pm

They are all so awesome Shocked
Fabulous photos again cheers

I suppose they don't have Surinam toads in Portugal ? Rolling Eyes
If they did, I would not want to go there, - for some reason they scare the *beep* out of me Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:42 pm

I agree Surinam toads are not the most beautiful animal ever, but they are amazing mothers Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Hatching their babies on/in their backs right?

Great photos again Kiki Applause cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:56 pm

I've spent most part of my childhood next to the border of a Natural Park [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A lagoon in the South of Portugal with a fantastic weather where we can find many migratory birds. As I lived in a half-rural suburbe, between beaches and woodland, I was lucky to play outside home, spending almost complete days watching wild life and often playing with some animals. Chameleons were quite common, and they work nicely as pets although I rarely used to take them home. No Surinam toads, of course Laughing though, I enjoyed a lot watching the lifecycle of different species of toads and frogs. They were quite common around. Curiously, my favorite was the weirdest ones. I was also good catching arthropods, from bees, scorpions, praying mantis, huge grasshoppers. I recomend all of you to touch wall lizards but not bats as I did often once I was not aware of rabies. Centipeds, mise, several passerines, are among the many animals I could touch and manage without hurting, of course. In beaches we also can find a diversified wild life, mainly crabs! Laughing
My favorites to watch were flamingos, storks, barn owls and other large birds. Curiously, the only animals I feared were snakes although local species were innofensive. The only minus was that I have never found a crocodile, only Ocellated lizards! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 am

I googled Ria Formosa pics... Shocked  drunken  sunny

You lived in a wonderful place Rogério, Ria Formosa is a real gift for a child, what a place!

No crocs? It's time to open a crocodile farm in this sunny paradise Very Happy

Hatching their babies on/in their backs right?

Yes Karine Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:02 am

I googled Ria Formosa pics... Shocked  drunken  sunny

You lived in a wonderful place Rogério, Ria Formosa is a real gift for a child, what a place!

No crocs? It's time to open a crocodile farm in this sunny paradise Very Happy

We often live in wonderful places but we tend to be distracted. We always want what is far from us and miss what life give us. I enjoyed and enjoy the region where I live and I also love Lisbon. I am sure if everyone start seeing the place where one lives with other eyes, we'll feel happier and positively surprised. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 am

Shocked 1:02, a good hour for philosophy Laughing

We are able, I guess, to be happy almost everywhere. Though, some places are incredibly beautiful. When I look at the pics I have no doubt Ria Formosa is such a place Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 am

Shocked  1:02, a good hour for philosophy  Laughing

We are able, I guess, to be happy almost everywhere. Though, some places are incredibly beautiful. When I look at the pics I have no doubt Ria Formosa is such a place Wink

Laughing Ria Formosa is really a great place. Very Happy But no angels there, only sporadically some hammerheads! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 am

Angel or not, Sharks rule Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Another visit at Planckendael Dierenpark   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:05 pm

Next week-end I was in a very very bad mood, I was free from work and the sun was shining... Horrible no??? What a Face

So I decided to put all my wrath on my family! Despite cries and pleas, I obliged my wife and daughter to go at the Planckendael Dierenpark (Belgium). Yes I did. affraid

Here are some pics of my abuse of authority Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:10 pm

First a visit at the Indian rhinos fence, Ienjoy every time a meeting with these delicate and charming animals drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:12 pm

The funny thing with the rhinos is they share their home with Reeve's muntjaks Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Nice pics of beautieful animals :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Another visit in Asia to Andrews fabs Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Nice pics of beautieful animals :)

Shocked Thank you Speedy Andreas Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 pm

And now a few "Australian" pics of Koala, Red kangaroo and Swamp wallabies Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:21 pm

The humboldt penguin's pool was full of beautiful Inca terns Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 pm

The american buffalo's herd had two newcomers...

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:29 pm

At last we have spent time in the South american corner to visit some Brazilian Guinea pigs, Giant anteaters (for Anna and Rogério  Wink ) and Maras Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm

What a horrible father and husband you are! affraid silent tongue Laughing

So many animals drunken And very, very nice zoo photos Very Happy cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Stop ! Stop !  I just can't take in so much horror in one go affraid

I have to wait after seing those Indian Rhinos  , - OMG ! They are so wonderful, beautyful, awesome, fantastic, incredible, charming, ...no, erhm, I mean.... Suspect scratch Rolling Eyes

No ! I can't think of anything bad to say of them, - arrrrhhhhw, I love them I love you I love you drunken cheers cheers Applause cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:50 pm

That's a fabulous abuse of authority! Shocked
Indian rhinos are such impressive creatures and you captured it in a magnificent way! We can see the powerful but at the same time gentle animal it is. I love the last picture that shows how it can walk with the legs centered behind their massive bodies making almost the silhouette of a tree. Wink
Among all these top quality pictures, I have to focus in these giant anteaters, as you noted, my personal most beloved ones and I am never tired of admiring how unusual they look! Thanks for taking us for a walk in that exciting place. cheers

Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 am

Great photos, thanks for sharing Christophe. The bathing rhino images are great for reference, an interesting individual which looks like there was some healed scaring on the right flank possibly from fighting.

Thanks for the elephant images also, did you see the new calf? They had two calves recently in the past few months but one died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:05 am

Such great photos as usual! And the next time I'm in a bad mood... I think I will definitely try your version of medication. Nothing beats a good day at the zoo after all. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:17 am

Very beautiful photos Christophe! I LOVE the photos of rhinos, they are incredible! What a great detail! Applause cheers Applause Wonderful, very impressive ! Very Happy
And I think your family is very lucky to have such "tyrant father" Razz Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:07 am

I went to Pairi Daiza this summer, this zoo is a little bit more than 1 hour driving from my home. I was ready for a great day because I missed this place for a few years now. I was really excited to watch the changes bounce ....  Unfortunately, the biggest change this day was the weather, after less than two hours a windy endless rain began and it definitively ruined my trip. What a Face

Nevertheless, I managed to make a few pics I forgot to share with you. Here they are Very Happy

Dwarf Mongoose

Snow Leopard

Sichuan Golden Takin

Grey-headed swamphen 01

Sclater crowned-pigeon

Roseate spoonbill

Greater African jacana 01

Blue crane 02

Papuan hornbill

Wreathed hornbill

Toco Toucan

Spotted thick-knee 03

Zebra Finch

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:36 am

Great photos, thanks for sharing Christophe.  The bathing rhino images are great for reference, an interesting individual which looks like there was some healed scaring on the right flank possibly from fighting.  

Thanks for the elephant images also, did you see the new calf?  They had two calves recently in the past few months but one died.

I missed to answer Andrew, I'm sorry for that Very Happy

However I never missed to take a look at the Indian rhinos enclosure, the amazed me drunken

I see the surviving calf but he was too far for me to take good pics.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Very nice pics :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Thank you Andreas sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Last weekend my daughter and myself flyed to Munich to visited the our friends in Eichenau. We knows them since on holiday in Egypt. Monday decided my daughter to go with in the school of her girlfriend. So i decided to visited the zoo of Munich alone :)

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Wobderful pictures Christophe and Andreas! cheers

Christope, what do you think about the new elephant enclosure in Pairi Daiza? Very Happy

By the way, Pairi Daiza keeps golden takins. :)

Last edited by arafan on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Great pictures :)

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Such beautiful photos, Cristophe - the snow leopard ones are particularly stunning, especially the first one. That Brazilian guinea pig is too cute! Very Happy I didn't know they were kept in zoos.

Andreas, oh, that zoo has capybaras! drunken I've always wanted to see one in the flesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Woww, Kiki..what an amazing photos of amazing animals Applause
This snow leopard ..ahh I love you

And Andreas, I`m shure you had a great time in the zoo of Munich ..even alone :))
Thank you for sharing the photos :)

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

WOW! That little mongoose is beautiful! :) And the Snow Leopard. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Last weekend my daughter and myself flyed to Munich to visited the our friends in Eichenau. We knows them since on holiday in Egypt. Monday decided my daughter to go with in the school of her girlfriend. So i decided to visited the zoo of Munich alone :)

I love to go to the zoo with my family but I must confess I would love to go alone sometimes  Embarassed   Wink

Lucky man  cheers

A drill!!! I would love to meet a drill in a zoo I love you

Wobderful pictures Christophe and Andreas! cheers

Christope, what do you think about the new elephant enclosure in Pairi Daiza? Very Happy

By the way, Pairi Daiza keeps golden takins. :)

Embarassed  fumbled for the Golden takin  Shocked  I edited  Wink  That kind of things happened when I woke up to early in the morning  Laughing

There was so much wind and rain that I never reached the Elephant enclosure  elephant  Indeed, I only visited less than a quater of the park  Sad  better days will come

Great pictures :)

Thank you very much

Such beautiful photos, Cristophe - the snow leopard ones are particularly stunning, especially the first one. That Brazilian guinea pig is too cute! Very Happy I didn't know they were kept in zoos.

Andreas, oh, that zoo has capybaras! drunken I've always wanted to see one in the flesh.

Thank you Trovalsa  Very Happy   I thought capybaras were very common zoo Citizens  scratch Here they are in every zoo I visited

Woww, Kiki..what an amazing photos of amazing animals Applause
This snow leopard ..ahh I love you

And Andreas, I`m shure you had a great time in the zoo of Munich ..even alone :))
Thank you for sharing the photos :)

Thank you Kosta... Still don't know why people don't like my birds pics... I guess I will wait Lucky Luke comments Laughing

WOW!   That little mongoose is beautiful!  :)   And the Snow Leopard.   Wow.  

Thank you Kristie  cheers  The dwarf mongoose is honoured to compete with the snow leopard farao

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank you Kosta... Still don't know why people don't like my birds pics... I guess I will wait Lucky Luke comments Laughing

Very Happy I loooove your birds pics ..they are happiness for the eye sunny
But you know me, I just love wild cats Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 11 june 2019
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next