Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:19 pm

The only pics I can find of her are ones with Gray horns?? Does anyone else have her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 am

Perhaps she is an old variant scratch
Mine has the same colour horns, and I have had her for many years,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 am

Where you find you animals,specially the PV?? Great find again!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where you find you animals,specially the PV?? Great find again!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers cheers

I find everything on Ebay usually mixed in a lot of other odd ball toys. Its like a treasure hunt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm

I love the website Suzanne Very Happy Do they have an English version??
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 pm

I love the website Suzanne Very Happy Do they have an English version??

Thankyou, Rusty Very Happy

No, unfortunately not.
I tried to translate, but there is not room for many words Neutral

I would prefer to transfer everything to another system, because it is a slow and rather expensive Danish system.
But unfortunately I have not saved all the photoes, and there are more than 2.000.
So I give up at the mere thought geek Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 pm

I find everything on Ebay usually mixed in a lot of other odd ball toys. Its like a treasure hunt Very Happy

If you find the spectacled bear and other PV animals (that you dont need)again, please remember me. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

If you find the spectacled bear and other PV animals (that you dont need)again, please remember me. Very Happy

Oh crud Crying or Very sad I forgot I have listed them to Ebay

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Oh crud Crying or Very sad I forgot I have listed them to Ebay

If i follow your link, i found only seven PV animals. And if i go to "see other items" i found only 5 breyer horses. If i go to you ebay name, i see 4 oter items but i can found your list. If you list your action-products animals, they are also interesting for me.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Try this one.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Try this one.

5 breyer horses, not more. I can also not found your items if i search in ebay.com for the description

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 pm

So sorry I forgot I had international bidders blocked so sorry Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:56 pm

So sorry I forgot I had international bidders blocked so sorry Embarassed Embarassed

Can you abolish the blockade? I want really bid.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Ok lets try this again. So sorry I changed the ones I could but if its less than 24 hours for the end of the auction it won't let me change it Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?   Today at 10:48 am

Back to top Go down

Is this a variation of the Holstein Cow?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1