Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013

Go down 
+9
Egbert
Kiryuha
lucky luke
PeGe
HKHollinstone
Vivien
Silver Unicornis
SUSANNE
Lasersword1973
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 am

There is no doubt that the Mojo Fun is the hottest and the most serious, creative and daring among all the animal figure manufacturers we are having right now. They are simply the collector's new hope to provide us the most exciting and new species of animal figures never before seen in the market (except for the Japanese brands of course) with the highest possible quality in which the other bigger brands has failed to produce before.

I found this list on their Facebook account and I do hope and I would like to say, I am very excited to see them on their 2013 or even on their 2014's release at least. bounce bounce bounce

Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 Mojo_f10

My selections are:
Prehistoric Mammals
Basilosaurus, Andrewsarchus & Coelodonta Antiquitatis
Dinosaurs:
Allosaurus, Spinosaurus & Protoceratops
Birds
Nubian Vulture, African White backed vulture & Moor Hen
Reptiles:
Komodo Dragon, Monitor Lizard & Alligator
Africa:
Wildebeest, Honey Badger & Caracal
Asia:
Gaur Bull, Zebu & Red Panda
Primates:
Velvet Monkey, Proboscis Monkey & Howler Monkey
Sea Life:
Leopard Seal, Nurse Shark & Spotted Wobbegong
South America
Capybara, Tamandua & Tapir
North America:
Grizzly Bear, Coyote & Mountain Lion
Europe:
Otter, Common Pipistrelle & Stoat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 am

WOW !!!!! WOW !!!!!!

It looks like a dream, is that Mojo`s own wishlist ? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Alll of those are surely WERY much on my wishlist, - the monkeys, birds, honey badger, caracal, Tamandua( I had to look this one up, - we call it a "wood-anteater" -a bat, and, and....but MOST OF ALLL, from the top of my wishlist ever :

A STOAT cheers bounce bounce cheers

Mojo is the best, Mojo is the winner, Mojo is king santa sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Gaur! Stoat! Otter! Tamandua! Honey badger! Caracal! Leopard seal! What a Face
I really hope they will release them ASAP bounce

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 pm

WOW!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked That's amazing!!A leopard seal,a honey badger a caracal and which is the
greatest thing ever....TAMANDUA,it's my favorite animal!! Very Happy What a Face I have never thought that this amazing animal would ever produced. I hope too,that they will release them.
Hurray for Mojo!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!!! WOW !!!!!!

It looks like a dream, is that Mojo`s own wishlist ? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Alll of those are surely WERY much on my wishlist, - the monkeys, birds, honey badger, caracal, Tamandua( I had to look this one up, - we call it a "wood-anteater" -a bat, and, and....but MOST OF ALLL, from the top of my wishlist ever :

A STOAT cheers bounce bounce cheers

Mojo is the best, Mojo is the winner, Mojo is king santa sunny Very Happy

Yup. It never came from my own wish list. That's the Mojo's own plan for next year and probably in two years' time. The most important is, there is somebody who is going to give us what we really wanted to see in the near future.

Kudos and thank you in advance to all the people responsible for the Mojo Fun's success.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Yessss cheers

I hope to get dem ALL cheers bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Red Panda! cheers Mountain lion, we need another one of those, the Safari one is nice, but the paint job is rubbish and the Papo has a strange pose scratch
Caracal!!!! drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm

A leopard seal will be nice, I don't think any of the modern brands has made one bounce

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm

i think aaa made a leopard seal
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Finally a company that produces animals that people want to see
Mojo and his team thank you! cheers bounce drunken

I am looking forward to these figures in particular ..... sunny

Primates: Proboscis Monkey is my favorite
Asia: Gaur bull, Red Panda
South America: Capybara, tapir and Tamandua -------- Fabulous
Africa: Caracal serval ---------------------------------- Domage for passing the Trap
North America: Coyote and Mountain Lion
Europe: Hermin --------- Domage I saw a sheep in Corsica or Sardinia and also lacking in Schleich.
Leopard Seal ----- yes-yes yes cheers bom drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 am

If I'm not mistaken, Mojo is making up this list based on users' comments in Facebook. And they will sum up the results in December. So let's go on their FB page and post our wishes!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:27 am

Aaargh ! affraid
I will have to see if I can find my old password for Facebook, - or make a new one scratch
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi All

From my understanding having visited the FB page the list posted at the top of this thread is actually Mojo's list of animals that they would like to make next year.
However they have put this out on FB as part of an overall forum vote and will abide by the majority decision.

So Susanne if you want that Stoat you better get voting, it has 2 votes i think at the moment and one of those is from Mojo, but it needs more.
Heeeeeeeelp affraid

I do not collect stoats, i do not collect stoats, i do not collect stoats...............................Not yet anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Egbert wrote:
Hi All

From my understanding having visited the FB page the list posted at the top of this thread is actually Mojo's list of animals that they would like to make next year.
However they have put this out on FB as part of an overall forum vote and will abide by the majority decision.

So Susanne if you want that Stoat you better get voting, it has 2 votes i think at the moment and one of those is from Mojo, but it needs more.
Heeeeeeeelp affraid

I do not collect stoats, i do not collect stoats, i do not collect stoats...............................Not yet anyway Very Happy
How do we vote? I couldn't find a poll on FB scratch Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Egbert wrote:
Hi All

Heeeeeeeelp affraid

Me too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 pm

ana wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Egbert wrote:
Hi All

Heeeeeeeelp affraid

Me too Sad
Could someone post a link to this page on facebook for me and Anna pleeeaaassseee bounce Laughing

Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi Harriet / Anna

Because FB has now stopped all discussion pages you will have to put your selections through the forum application.
Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mojo-Fun/153528927998804?sk=app_202980683107053&app_data=83ac96ce-877b-4ebe-b298-2f22a274068d:0
You should pick 3 in each of the categories (you dont have to pick all the categories) you want and they will be added to the list.
There is no definitive list on the forum it is just your selections and then they will be added to the master list.

Let me know if this works pirat
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Egbert wrote:
Hi Harriet / Anna

Because FB has now stopped all discussion pages you will have to put your selections through the forum application.
Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mojo-Fun/153528927998804?sk=app_202980683107053&app_data=83ac96ce-877b-4ebe-b298-2f22a274068d:0
You should pick 3 in each of the categories (you dont have to pick all the categories) you want and they will be added to the list.
There is no definitive list on the forum it is just your selections and then they will be added to the master list.

Let me know if this works pirat
Thank you Egbert, I'll try it out bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks Egbert! :)
I'm really glad seeing a separated South American fauna! Not many brands think in it because the market there is relatively poor, but fauna is wonderful and almost unexplored. What we see very often are jaguars.
Mojo is building a interesting Australian fauna so I hope also a interesting South American fauna! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 pm

confused confused confused confused confused

Maybe I missed something but I can't see anything interresting on that link, just this "OK Lets see if we can get this back on track :-)
Will be posting the updated list in around 10-15 minutes "

I need some help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:54 pm

You are welcome Roger. Very Happy

Actually why dont we start the same list on STS too, so members can vote directly, then we can see if the views on FB page mirror those on the forum?
I think it would be very interesting to compare, besides i have a feeling that Mojo has many more surprises for STS during the coming months with collaborations only increasing. After all the forum members have done a fantastic job this year, i am sure it will be even better for 2012!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Christope

Did you click the link Wishlist for 2013 highlighted in blue? Suspect
That should open up the topic for you to post your selections.

Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Egbert wrote:
Actually why dont we start the same list on STS too, so members can vote directly, then we can see if the views on FB page mirror those on the forum?
I think it would be very interesting to compare, besides i have a feeling that Mojo has many more surprises for STS during the coming months with collaborations only increasing. After all the forum members have done a fantastic job this year, i am sure it will be even better for 2012!
I agree that we should do this.
And representation of our forum in Facebook is another topic that requires discussion!
Egbert wrote:
Hi Christope

Did you click the link Wishlist for 2013 highlighted in blue? Suspect
That should open up the topic for you to post your selections.
The topic opens, but there are no previous posts with selections.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Egbert

Egbert

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi Kirill

There are no previous posts as FB deleted the whole discussion page and all previous selections, however Mojo had already made a master list before FB deleted the pages Very Happy

There is no master list from Mojo on the forum page, it is for you to make a list of your own personally wanted figurines , hence wish list.
Mojo will collate the numbers with existing master list and then post regular updates.
I hope i have explained that correctly scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Egbert wrote:
You are welcome Roger. Very Happy

Very Happy

I think this is a good idea, I'll start it. I'll use the same rules under the same line up of the first post from Ronald! :)
That's nice because Susanne and other members don't have a FB acount and I have some alergy to Social networks! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013   Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun's wishlist for the year 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next