Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which Giant Sable do you prefer?
A - Standing Sable
41%
 41% [ 29 ]
B - Walking Sable
59%
 59% [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 70
 

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20246

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Yes, 2012 has almost more plastic giant sables than real ones in the Nature! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
STS is a powerful forum but the story is not yet finished! What a Face
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

I don't hope so Rogerio!
How more fantastic models are coming, the better! :) Very Happy bounce cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Having Looked at everyone's comments and the poll results the following has now been decided which I hope everyone will be pleased with:

We will now have BOTH Giant Sable's released in 2012 which has come as a surprise to me as I was told only one would be viable. However there is a twist:

We will have The Standing Sable issued in Jan 2012 and the walking Sable will come out a female in April 2012!

As commented on by other, I think the walking Sable resembles more of a female with its rounder belly and it is also slightly smaller than the majestic standing version. It makes sense to have the Standing version as the Male Bull and the walking one as the female and we will now have both in 2012!

How amazing is that? You guys have all helped us to reach this decision and it is a fantastic one. CollectA have been persuaded and it's another achievement by us collectors.

Thanks to everyone for their comments.

The only change to be made on the female will be the removal of the male genitalia and the change of colour from the black to a deep chestnut brown.

If you can find any photos of Giant Sable females can you please drop me a message with a link or photo? I cant find many Giant Sable female photos. There are many female common sable pics around.

thanks
Hurray!!!!!!!! Oh this is so fantastic!! cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28249

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

........

We will now have BOTH Giant Sable's released in 2012 which has come as a surprise to me as I was told only one would be viable. However there is a twist:

We will have The Standing Sable issued in Jan 2012 and the walking Sable will come out a female in April 2012!

As commented on by other, I think the walking Sable resembles more of a female with its rounder belly and it is also slightly smaller than the majestic standing version. It makes sense to have the Standing version as the Male Bull and the walking one as the female and we will now have both in 2012!

How amazing is that?
........

Yes !!!!!!
How amazing is that bounce cheers

And with the round belly of the female , perhaps there will be a little, new baby-sable without sables soon after ???? drunken bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Mastiffcat



Country/State : California
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 giant sables in one year!!!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
STS is a powerful forum but the story is not yet finished! What a Face
a baby?!?!?!?!? sunny sunny sunny

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator


Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I am a little underwhelmed by the poll responses, we only received 70 votes - what happened to everyone? I remember seening many more votes in previous polls......the number of views the thread has had is over 1000 but only 70 people voted. Perhaps just a weekend to decide was too short a time? I am intrigued as to how many of us actual wildlife collectors are out there...or have they all gone on holiday? Where are you all apart from our usual friends.....? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20246

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 am

Numaan, isn't the pole finished? scratch :)
Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator


Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 am

Crocobert wrote:
Numaan, isn't the pole finished? scratch :)

Yes it is finished but it was only up for a short time....which I think is the reason for the low responses perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20246

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
Crocobert wrote:
Numaan, isn't the pole finished? scratch :)

Yes it is finished but it was only up for a short time....which I think is the reason for the low responses perhaps?

We have lots of members visiting the forum everyday but most part are not active members because they don't know English enoug. Also many members don't visit these sections of the forum! CollectA and Mojo are still little villages but it will grow! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator


Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1292

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 am

Crocobert wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
Crocobert wrote:
Numaan, isn't the pole finished? scratch :)

Yes it is finished but it was only up for a short time....which I think is the reason for the low responses perhaps?

We have lots of members visiting the forum everyday but most part are not active members because they don't know English enoug. Also many members don't visit these sections of the forum! CollectA and Mojo are still little villages but it will grow! Laughing

Yes you may be right, thanks for that :-)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15212

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 am

Now Schleichzoo is Numaan and Roger is Crocobert scratch affraid

Where are my pills ? drunken

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 am

Yeah, and Kikimalou is Crazy French Macacaque and Willybacoman is Crazy Dutch Macaque! Shocked affraid
Where is my rum??? Shocked question bounce drunken

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ezhilan



Country/State : india
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-05-01
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:40 pm

the standing sable has won.i voter for it. but everybody has won coz they r making both.but the sable female should have small or no horns and colour is light brown.if they r going to release it as female they have to trim it horns and change colour.but unfotunately many of the members who voted for walking pose will not like it
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28249

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the standing sable has won.i voter for it. but everybody has won coz they r making both.but the sable female should have small or no horns and colour is light brown.if they r going to release it as female they have to trim it horns and change colour.but unfotunately many of the members who voted for walking pose will not like it

I think most people like both, it is just that Mojo is already going to make a standing one also scratch

So now we can have both a standing and walking male and a standing female cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kiryuha



Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am a little underwhelmed by the poll responses, we only received 70 votes - what happened to everyone? I remember seening many more votes in previous polls......the number of views the thread has had is over 1000 but only 70 people voted. Perhaps just a weekend to decide was too short a time? I am intrigued as to how many of us actual wildlife collectors are out there...or have they all gone on holiday?
This a problem that we, active members, should take care of. First, there was too little time for the poll.
Second - we NEED a highlighted "inner advertising" section or smth like this at our homepage to promote all the polls and surveys that we hold here. Is it possible to make one?

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
smithyboy



Country/State : Australia
Age : 20
Joined : 2011-08-01
Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 am

Thats a good idea, is that possible.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the standing sable has won.i voter for it. but everybody has won coz they r making both.but the sable female should have small or no horns and colour is light brown.if they r going to release it as female they have to trim it horns and change colour.but unfotunately many of the members who voted for walking pose will not like it

The female of the sable has definiatly horns, only smaller indeed, and her colour is middle-brown to darkbrown.
lightbrown with some difference in the colour-pattern would resamble the Roan antelope... Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23618

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Beautyful, the best sable antelope model. cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
CollectA 2012 Giant Sable Antelope: Please Choose your favourite Pose.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The 2012 MOJO Giant sable antelope walk around by Kikimalou
» Sable antelope discussion!!!
» Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope
» Sable antelope - calf - verzion nr.2
» Mojo sable antelope !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: