Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 am

Today I bought some new Schleich.First the Racoon Family and one spontaneous purchase.I love spontaneous
purchases!! Very Happy Rolling Eyes The stretching Cat,which is also my first Cat because long ago I wasn't a Cat Fan. cat
I hope you like my pictures!!

Relax!! Very Happy I love that guy!! I love you
The whole happy Family!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 am

Wonderful pictures of wonderful spontaneous purchase cheers

Congratulations that you have begun to like cats ! cat
That model is ever so wonderful, a real catty pose , - and I like the colout very much Very Happy

Your pictures do these great models real justice, they are a joy to look at Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 am

I never noticed that cat Suspect Congratulation for the batch and the pics Very Happy

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful pictures of wonderful spontaneous purchase cheers

Congratulations that you have begun to like cats ! cat
That model is ever so wonderful, a real catty pose , - and I like the colout very much Very Happy

Your pictures do these great models real justice, they are a joy to look at Very Happy flower

Thank you very much Susanne!! flower flower That's exactly the reason why I've purchased the Cat:I just love this natural pose!! Very Happy
I'm sure that was not my last cat. Wink

Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
I never noticed that cat Suspect Congratulation for the batch and the pics Very Happy

Thank you Christophe!! flower sunny I really recommend that Cat to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 am

Congrats Vivien! I like the headline.

Chris are you considering collecting cats??
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 am

@ken yeo wrote:

Thank you very much Ken!! flower sunny Do you collect Cats??
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:11 am

Vivien1998 wrote:
@ken yeo wrote:

Thank you very much Ken!! flower sunny Do you collect Cats??

Oh! I love cats. Below is my collection.

http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t978-my-cat-collection-part-2
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

WOW!!! Shocked One more person who loves Dogs AND Cats!! Very Happy Amazing Cat Collection Ken,I especially like the Yuyin ones.Where did you get them??
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Vivien, nice additions and pictures! cat
Now you need some spontaneous figures, the Bullyland racoon, Safari racoon and Papo racoon! :)
Why didn't you like cats? cat Because they are scary when they are scared? scratch flower
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Congratulations Vivien!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm

congrats on wonderful figures! i like the 2 big raccoons especially b/c their paint has the same soft feeling as my favorite ELCs.

and the cat is GREAT. what a great pose! it's the "It's Wonderful to be Alive" pose! cheers

Add me to the I love you Dogs I love you cats I love you list! just in case my "nickname" didn't tell you. Razz i just don't understand not loving dogs and cats (not every single one of course because some individuals are obnoxious); i can't imagine life without them!

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
WOW!!! Shocked One more person who loves Dogs AND Cats!! Very Happy Amazing Cat Collection Ken,I especially like the Yuyin ones.Where did you get them??

I like also cats and dogs. ^^ And i love this stretching cat. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Many Thanks,my dear Friends!! flower sunny

@Roger Thanks Roger!! flower I don't really know why I didn't liked cats.I had not much contact with Cats,before my neighbor's Cat "Felix" which you can see in "Do you have any Pets". :) Always Dogs,Dogs,Dogs and more Dogs!! Very Happy Okay,I've to admit that I do not like all cats,only "Felix". cat Laughing
Do you like Cats?Or if not,why??I'm just curious. :)

@Mastiffcat Thanks Carolynn!! flower Do you have any pictures of your Mastiff??Please!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Congrats Vivien!

I have only two cats in my collection, both are Schleich. The sitting black and white one and the standing grey and white one. The sitting one has really cool sparkly eyes! What a Face

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:

@Roger Thanks Roger!! flower I don't really know why I didn't liked cats.I had not much contact with Cats,before my neighbor's Cat "Felix" which you can see in "Do you have any Pets". :) Always Dogs,Dogs,Dogs and more Dogs!! Very Happy Okay,I've to admit that I do not like all cats,only "Felix". cat Laughing
Do you like Cats?Or if not,why??I'm just curious. :)

Yes, of course I love cats! I don't have any pet at the moment, only some ants in the Summer but I love them! :)
But, more than 20 years ago I had a white lady cat called Boneca and 9 hamsters! My eldest sister have 10 cats ! What a Face Cats are smart, wonderful and full of personality! I must see Felix! cat flower
Back to top Go down
Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Izzy wrote:
Congrats Vivien!

I have only two cats in my collection, both are Schleich. The sitting black and white one and the standing grey and white one. The sitting one has really cool sparkly eyes! What a Face

-Kristie

Thank you Kristie!! sunny I really recommend the stretching Cat to you!! Wink Or do you think 2 Cats are enough?? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, cats are not my most favorite, but I have seen the stretching cat in person and she is quite cute! So yes, she will likely find her way into my collection!

I like your raccoons, too! cat

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:

I don seen any yujin cat nowadays. It have been retired two years ago. Maybe new one will be coming out next year.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Gratuliere zu deine Waschbären und Katze Vivien!

Congrats on your raccoons and cat Vivien!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)   Today at 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

A relaxed Cat and one happy Family!!:-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1