Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Sergey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) Empty
PostSubject: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Veb Plaho (from GDR) was my first brand of animal-models. I, began to collect them in 1974.
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t734-my-first-collection-animal-models-1973-1999

But a lot of figurines I can,t find in my childhood: hippo, rhino, panthers, sea elephant... And now in my 45 years old I,ve got them at last! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you very much Andreas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Congratulations, Sergey cheers

It is a special feeling, - unique feeling - to get the toys you dreamed about as a child Very Happy

They are great models, I love them sunny
The Plaho- Sea elefant stands permamently here next to my pc, it is an amazing old figure flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:14 am

Congratulations Sergey, I also love the figures from your childhood and 1974 was a great year. I also have an anteater, wild boar and a bison! They are nice! :) :)
But, the most important is that you completed the collection from your childhood and that's very very good. Hurray for Andreas! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Sergey, I also love the figures from your childhood and 1974 was a great year. I also have an anteater, wild boar and a bison! They are nice! :) :)
But, the most important is that you completed the collection from your childhood and that's very very good. Hurray for Andreas! cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah! Thanks Sue and Rogerio! cheers cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 am

Congrats on finding them Sergey! Very Happy
The hippo and the elephantseal(copy of the Lineol model as so many Plaho's) belong to the last ones i found to... :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Very nice animals!! And i know, they are in good hands!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 am

They are so gorgeous cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

BornThisWay wrote:
They are so gorgeous cheers

...Thanks Born...! Wink Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)   plaho - My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood) Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Veb Plaho animals (dreams from my childhood)
Page 1 of 1