Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New aquisitions. Mixing different brands

Go down 
+5
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Roger
SUSANNE
signatus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

New aquisitions. Mixing different brands Empty
PostSubject: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Recently got different figures of various brands that combine perfectly :

First the new fighter asian elephant of schleich with his friend the WW asian elephant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(I have the intention to remove the ornaments carefully, hope to get it  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil )

The second one the schleich elephant seal with his bullyland enemy

Fighting for a female that does not exist in ani brand  scratch  Crying or Very sad  Sad

The next. Common seal from schleich and bullyland together

Hope you like it !! Very Happy  Very Happy

Miguel

Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 pm

They are fanatstic cheers

How wonderful to see that there is no such thing as "Brand-ism " among our models Very Happy Laughing

I am sure Carolynn can read their body language and tell us what they think drunken
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 am

Congratulations Miguel, I see that the Safari elephant is the only that is not a fighter! elephant bom
I like the two elephant seals fighting for a female that don't exist! Laughing Give them some Spanish wine and a tv to see football! drunken :)
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Miguel, I see that the Safari elephant is the only that is not a fighter! elephant bom
I like the two elephant seals fighting for a female that don't exist! Laughing Give them some Spanish wine and a tv to see football! drunken :)

Yes Roger, it is the only way to fix it, football and wine !!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 am

Congratulations Miguel! Safari Asian elephant really matching with fighter elephant well.

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:21 am

Congratulationes Miguel! Muy bien figurines! Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 am

Impressive additions Miguel! cheers I hope you can remove the ornaments on the fighter elephant ok, it's worth a try!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Great additions, Miguel!

for Susanne:

"Little punk, rubbing it in that he doesn't have to wear all this junk."

"nope, i can't see it. i think you swallowed it for sure. We'll just have to find another tennis ball."

"Hey baby, what's a nice single mother like you doing in a place like this?"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Great pics, really dont know why Schleich couldnt just make the Fighter elephant with detatchable ornaments. It would have enabled many other potential buyers to purchase this.....such a shame
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Great additions, Miguel!

for Susanne:

"Little punk, rubbing it in that he doesn't have to wear all this junk."

"nope, i can't see it. i think you swallowed it for sure. We'll just have to find another tennis ball."

"Hey baby, what's a nice single mother like you doing in a place like this?"
[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing we are waiting for this , Carolynn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Felicitaciones,Miguel!!Impresionante figurines,me gustan mucho los Elefantes!! Very Happy Wink Hope you understand my spanish,I'm learning it for a few weeks now and I just love it. Very Happy

Congratulations,Miguel!!Impressive figures,I like the Elephants very much!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
Felicitaciones,Miguel!!Impresionante figurines,me gustan mucho los Elefantes!! Very Happy Wink Hope you understand my spanish,I'm learning it for a few weeks now and I just love it. Very Happy

Congratulations,Miguel!!Impressive figures,I like the Elephants very much!! cheers cheers

Well, I understand clearly your Spanish, I'm sure Miguel will also understand! Laughing flower study
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:

I understand perfectly Vivien!!!.I am glad to learn Spanish as well Very Happy .

These figures are wonderful and very well done. I'm glad you like!! cheers cheers

Miguel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New aquisitions. Mixing different brands   New aquisitions. Mixing different brands Empty

Back to top Go down

New aquisitions. Mixing different brands
Page 1 of 1