Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 am

My girlfriend surprised me with two new Schleich items. cheers
A 2011 model which is was still missing, and a baby chimp, which i had already, but this one was a slight colour-variation, and has different writing under it, but both are made in China.

Both figurines

14192 Schleich Chimp baby's, the right one is the newest one

14643 Schleich Giant Tortoise Baby

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am

They are both lovely Very Happy
Your girlfriend is very kind to you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm glad your girl friend gave you two babies! bounce bounce Well, I'm not sure how does it sound but I'm glad anyway! Maybe it works like a bottle with a secret message inside! Suspect silent Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Basketball Basketball monkey geek Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Crocodile talking again clown
Congratulations Willy for Your additions cheers Cheers for Your girlfriend too cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 am

Thank you Susanne, Rogerio and Ana! Very Happy
Yes Rogerio, 2 babies at one time! Shocked Haha...
I know and feel her message inside, and i am happy for that, and the fact that she thinks about me and my hobby, and that she tries to take interest in my hobby to!
She had already the idea that i had the baby chimp, but she could not let go, as she found it to sweet, same for the new kittens last time with my birthday... Wink clown
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thank you Susanne, Rogerio and Ana! Very Happy
Yes Rogerio, 2 babies at one time! Shocked Haha...
I know and feel her message inside, and i am happy for that, and the fact that she thinks about me and my hobby, and that she tries to take interest in my hobby to!
She had already the idea that i had the baby chimp, but she could not let go, as she found it to sweet, same for the new kittens last time with my birthday... Wink clown

That's very nice indeed! My niece wanted to give me an animal, some time ago and in a Schleich local shop asked meuncle, which Schleich penguin do you love more? - I replied immediatly - this one, the 2010 king penguin but I already have it! What a Face
She told me - Ah, if you love it a lot you must have twins and bought me another! Laughing
Now I have 2 Schleich 2010 penguins and they are variations, one is only a regular figure the other is a Nicole's gift! I love you
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:03 am

cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

The First Schleich items for November 2011 came in...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1