Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope

Go down 
+29
scot(t)
animalluvr6
pouchedrat
widukind
Lasersword1973
Sergey
Kiryuha
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
signatus
Tupolew Tu-154
Kikimalou
smithyboy
remrock02
Vivien
Wildheart
Mastiffcat
Roger
Andy DC
lucky luke
Silver Unicornis
Ana
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Joan Milelire
MartinH
ezhilan
Numa
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 am

Aaaaahhhhhh. I am drooling over that CollectA Waterbuck. One of my top three or four most anticipated 2012 figures from any brand. Thank you Roger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I have a photo of waterbuck CollectA 2012?   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi! Very Happy
I mean exactly the picture of a zebra and wildebeest Schleich company, I would like to see a comparison of the waterbuck Collecta one picture, because I'm going to buy a waterbuck model Wink
Waterbuck and Schleich zebra, or Bullyland Topi/Tsessebe please ;-)

Greetings to you! sunny

Daniel. flower
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Is the Waterbuck even available yet? I haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet. When it is, and members get one, I'm sure we'll see comparison photos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi guys

I will try to take some more photos when I get the chance. I did previously post photos of my antelope collection in the 'collections' section of the forum. Here are some photos of the waterbuck in and amongst other antelope models, sorry I havent put the waterbuck next to any schleich models.

There are two Waterbuck's pictured. The slightly larger version is the detailed prototype, the smaller version is the final product which you will be available to buy soon once ready.

thanks and enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

OMG Shocked What a great collection. Between CollectA, Anna and Harriet's animals you have the best antelope collection I have seen! I cannot wait to get them as well as the Mojo collection, esp the Tommy Gazelle with horns. Thanks for the comparision of Anna's Eland and CollectA's ones. The go well together.
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Awesome! Out of curiosity, why do you have so many repeated figures? In particular oryx Schleich!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:23 pm

I think the reason is simple - antelopes in reality live in herds! :) Wink How would they feel alone? Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

ana wrote:
How would they feel alone? Sad
They would never be alone, with those lions, cheetahs, hyenas, leopards and crocs around them Laughing

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Numaan,

Thank you for the pictures, unfortunately I would like to see a comparison with the zebras and wildebeest Schleich .. but I thank you!

Yours!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm

On the second photo they stand just behind the older schleich wildebeest (this older model is in exact size like the new one so it's possible to see the scale Wink )

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Daniel - Collecta waterbuck should be available in shops very soon, it's marked "April 2012" in catalogues, so be patient Wink I'm sure someone will take comparison photos when it's available.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:38 am

Hey,

Thank you for the information Very Happy on Ebay are new CollectA antelopes including waterbuck: D cheers

Yours! sunny
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Incredable and impressive collection! Thanks for the photos, it is too bad the waterbuck is so big in scale compared to the other figures, it looks to be bigger then the eland. Still, a beautiful model and such a nice species choice for a figure.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:08 pm

I love to see repeat animals!!!

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:27 am

Bernyto wrote:
Awesome! Out of curiosity, why do you have so many repeated figures? In particular oryx Schleich!

Hi Bernyto

To answer your question I have many simply because I love antelopes. Also the main reason is that I collect a minimum of two of ever Schleich animal and two of other models which I really like. This is simply because no one model will ever be in production for a long time and I would like to have a couple. However when it comes to antelopes I like to have 3 or 4 of each. One or two are put on display and the others put away in storage.

Growing up in the 80s and 90s there were many antelope toys around and now that many are being made I wish to have my own little herds simply because I love them.

However in the photo there are currently two each of the CollectA models. CollectA have kindly sent me the actual hard resin prototype of all the antelopes along with a first production final copy in plastic. The resin ones are harded, more brittle and roughly 5% larger than the final plastic model. So on the day the antelopes arrived i could resist photographing them alongside my others antelopes in the collection.

I only collect model animals which are well made and also every schleich models from around 2000 onwards. I am not into early Schleich models as some of them looking too cartoonish and of course I also collecta all CollectA models now that the standard is getting seriously high and incredible.
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Numaan wrote:
Bernyto wrote:

Hi Bernyto

To answer your question I have many simply because I love antelopes. Also the main reason is that I collect a minimum of two of ever Schleich animal and two of other models which I really like. This is simply because no one model will ever be in production for a long time and I would like to have a couple. However when it comes to antelopes I like to have 3 or 4 of each. One or two are put on display and the others put away in storage.

Growing up in the 80s and 90s there were many antelope toys around and now that many are being made I wish to have my own little herds simply because I love them.

However in the photo there are currently two each of the CollectA models. CollectA have kindly sent me the actual hard resin prototype of all the antelopes along with a first production final copy in plastic. The resin ones are harded, more brittle and roughly 5% larger than the final plastic model. So on the day the antelopes arrived i could resist photographing them alongside my others antelopes in the collection.

I only collect model animals which are well made and also every schleich models from around 2000 onwards. I am not into early Schleich models as some of them looking too cartoonish and of course I also collecta all CollectA models now that the standard is getting seriously high and incredible.

Thank you very much for your explanation! I agree with you. I would like to have a herd of some figures, especially the Schleich oryx, mountain goat and musk ox (I have a few) because they are animals that I love. If you have 2 of each animal must have an impressive collection!

A greeting!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Waterbuck Antelope
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4