Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capybara from Phat Company

Go down 
+5
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Kikimalou
Rio
ken yeo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Phat - Capybara from Phat Company Empty
PostSubject: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi

Just like to share two of my latest collection from Phat Company. However I find that the details is not that fine as what I expects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Aww they are really sweet :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Hi
Just like to share two of my latest collection from Phat Company. However I find that the details is not that fine as what I expects.

That's what I thought too and I didn't buy them but anyway, congratulation for these so rare animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Very nice addition, even if the detail isn't that great. If I had a 1:12 scale I would get all of the set when it comes out, so far there are 5 animals, the two capybara, the shoebilled stork, the alpaca (by far the worst figure in the group) and soon to be released tapir. I haven't seen them in person, so I'll have to take your word that it isn't such a great detailed figure, but from the photos it looks good.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

But they are lovely even if they aren't very detailed, congrats Ken.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

They are cute and they look great together. I have seen some in the Abilene zoo, but my pictures didn't come out very good. Thanks for the photos.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Does this company have a website with all the animals they have produced?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 am

Wildheart wrote:

this is the website:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philter: I think the scale is more than 1:12 as I compared with Saint Bernard (Schleich) it almost the same size. As for the coming tapir height is 13cm tall and I doubt is 1:12 too.

the only thing I missed is Shoebill Stork and hoping that there will release re-production soon.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 am

ken yeo wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

this is the website:

Philter: I think the scale is more than 1:12 as I compared with Saint Bernard (Schleich) it almost the same size. As for the coming tapir height is 13cm tall and I doubt is 1:12 too.

the only thing I missed is Shoebill Stork and hoping that there will release re-production soon.

I also think they are bigger than 1/12 and I hope for you they will make the shoebill again. It's a must have Wink

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 am

Even though they only have 4 animals,they are great!Thanks for the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 am

Well, i like them too, great catch Kenny!
Capibara's are not often made.
I had one in last week, in a set of 36 animals in different scales, which i show in another tread.
And thanks for the link, the tapir and shoebill stork are great!
Like Phil said, the alpaca is the worst of the line.

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 am

[ quote = " ken yeo "] [ quote = "Wild Heart "] Does this company have a website with all the animals they have produced? [ / quote ]

this is the website:

Philter : I think the scale is more than 1:12 as I compared with Saint Bernard ( slow ) it almost the same size. As for the coming tapir height is 13cm tall and I doubt is 1:12 too.

the only thing I missed is Shoebill Stork and hoping that there will re -production release soon. [ / quote ]

It may be, I don't have any or have never seen them in person, but on the only advertisements I have seen (including ebay listings) they list the scale as 1:12 so that is my only reference. I would be interested in any info on them as I love both capybara (which I have kept as pets in the past) and shoebilled storks.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 pm

[quote

Philter : I think the scale is more than 1:12 as I compared with Saint Bernard ( slow ) it almost the same size. As for the coming tapir height is 13cm tall and I doubt is 1:12 too.

the only thing I missed is Shoebill Stork and hoping that there will re -production release soon. [ / quote ]

It may be, I don't have any or have never seen them in person, but on the only advertisements I have seen (including ebay listings) they list the scale as 1:12 so that is my only reference. I would be interested in any info on them as I love both capybara (which I have kept as pets in the past) and shoebilled storks.[/quote]

Oh! I also mislead by the website too! When it appear at my door steps then I realized is not 1:12 scales
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 am

Their postures are so lively and adorable. I like them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capybara from Phat Company   Phat - Capybara from Phat Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Capybara from Phat Company
Page 1 of 1