Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection

Go down 
+8
smithyboy
Ana
widukind
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Roger
SUSANNE
weaselfan93
12 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection Empty
PostSubject: I'm back and i just won an auction of Playvisions including a caracal   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 pm

i just bought my caracal at last and it came with a bat-eared fox! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by weaselfan93 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi ! Wellcome back sunny

Congratulations with the great catch ! flower
Have you got them ? Do you have a picture ? bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: caracal   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 pm

i just won the auction. it includes 7 play vision animals: caracal, grizzly bear, polar bear, snow leopard, cheetah, bobcat, and a bat-eared fox. i do not have them yet, but when i do i will post pictures. I am having a hard time talking my mom into letting me have a real live caracal as a pet, so this replica will have to do.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 pm

A real live caracal as a pet ?????? affraid

But can you give it a good life ? Shocked

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Congratulations Lance, we know you wanted it a lot but now I'm crazy for the fox! cat Please don't forget to show us! :)
I also hope you are sure you are able to give a good life for the wild cat! cat
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 am

SUSANNE wrote:
A real live caracal as a pet ?????? affraid

But can you give it a good life ? Shocked

Susanne, caracals make pretty good pets, I have kept them and I used to breed them for sale. They act like big house cats and except that they have to be supervised (they can't just run around the house when no one is home) they are friendly and reasonably safe. Servals make a better pet in my opinion (I also have these) not only are they more social and interact more then caracals but they are beautiful animals.

Both species are very easy to care for, especially if you raise it from a baby that has just been weaned. They are not like house cats exactly but will use a litter box, become very affectionate with the family and become very loyal and tame. They are shy around strangers, mine seems to vanish as soon as anyone they don't know comes over. They are also both smaller then a medium sized dog so caging is not too difficult, I have 12x40x10 foot pens that are fully "decorated" with log and wood structures so they have something to play on when they are in the pens and a room dedicated to them for inside when no one is home. If you keep them outside the pens have to be fully covered, with a sleeping room for relief from the weather (both hot days and cold if they want to be protected) and they can jump really high so it has to be made specifically to prevent escape.

You have to be careful about playing rough with them because they can easily hurt you by accident and I would not trust one around a baby or young children, not because I think it will go after the baby but because it is just a good idea to keep something like that away so no accidents happen.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 am

Phil, your knowledge about tame-wild animals never stops amazing me Very Happy
Thankyou for pouring from all your knowledge again sunny

And it never stops amazing me how you can have wild animals as pets in USA, - if somebody without a special licence had a caracal or serval as a pet here in Denmark, they would be get a huge fine and the kitty would be confiscated affraid

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 am

Congratulations Lance, and great to have you back again bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Congratulation and welcome back!!! You win the auction of our member!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulation and welcome back!!! You win the auction of our member!!! cheers cheers
which member's auction was it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Phil, your knowledge about tame-wild animals never stops amazing me Very Happy
Thankyou for pouring from all your knowledge again sunny

Great said Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:52 am

Thats funny, I was bidding on this too, and when I knew I won some monkeys on ebay already, I just gave up and didn't bid again.
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 am

cheers New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection. Proud owner of seven new models including rare caracal cheers and bat-eared fox cheers from the ebay auction. also a picture of my playvisions collection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 am

Congrats once more :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 am

Congratulations Lance! Very Happy We knew you wanted it a lot. I hope also someday to find some of these figures! cat ...
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:54 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Lance! Very Happy We knew you wanted it a lot. I hope also someday to find some of these figures! cat ...
which of these do you hope to find? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

WOW!
Wonderful additions to your great collection cheers

CONGRATULATIONS , and thanks for sharing flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 am

Congratulations Lance!! cheers cheers You've got a fabulous collection,the Snow Leopard is gorgeous! I love you cat
Where can I get Playvisions in Germany??I want them!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 am

Congratulations mate, that caracal is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

Congratulation Lance Very Happy A very good batch Cool
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Glad you like them and they arrived safe and sound Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Roger wrote:
which of these do you hope to find? Very Happy

Oh, the caracal and bat eared fox! Also the arctic fox that is not here! cat Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 am

Big congrats Lance cheers cheers what an awesome collection you have bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection   New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection Empty

Back to top Go down

New Play Vision Models including long awaited caracal and collection
Page 1 of 1