Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital touch up & photography

Go down 
+8
Mastiffcat
Roger
lucky luke
Ana
Vivien
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
ken yeo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:10 pm

I have just looked them all throug again, marvellous pictures bounce Very Happy

I had almost forgot how many I wish for in 2012, - had completely forgotten the red river hog and the African buffalo Shocked

Laughing Somebody ( sorry, I forgot who Embarassed ) mentioned that the bear and the striped hyena have the same face, - yes, what an awful shame Rolling Eyes Laughing

And now I am grumbling I may as well go on, - what is the baby walruss doing on the back of the adult ???? scratch lol!

The animals are much easier to evaluate in your pictures than when they just have a white background, - or am I the only one who thinks so ? What a Face

Gosh! The geese ! The wild dog ! The..... I am going to be a very poor collector next year drunken tongue
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I've missed some fabulous photos in the topic, wow ken!! I love the Chinese geese one and the african wild dogs, the models blend in so well with the real animals cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 am

Just wonderful,Ken! cheers cheers flower
It's a pleasure to look at your complete wishlist at once and great that we have so many wishes in common!
Keep it up! cheers santa Money,Money,Money... scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

ana wrote:
Beautiful works again Ken! They are wonderful! I just love geese and African dogs pictures I love you And this red river hog, and striped hyena cheers And I think You forgotten to link Brahma family to a fence or something, they may run away affraid Very Happy

Don't worry I will make sure there stay!

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I have just looked them all throug again, marvellous pictures bounce Very Happy

I had almost forgot how many I wish for in 2012, - had completely forgotten the red river hog and the African buffalo Shocked

Laughing Somebody ( sorry, I forgot who Embarassed ) mentioned that the bear and the striped hyena have the same face, - yes, what an awful shame Rolling Eyes Laughing

And now I am grumbling I may as well go on, - what is the baby walruss doing on the back of the adult ???? scratch lol!

The animals are much easier to evaluate in your pictures than when they just have a white background, - or am I the only one who thinks so ? What a Face

Gosh! The geese ! The wild dog ! The..... I am going to be a very poor collector next year drunken tongue

You will go poor if you don buy it.

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
I've missed some fabulous photos in the topic, wow ken!! I love the Chinese geese one and the african wild dogs, the models blend in so well with the real animals cheers cheers

Thanks Harriet! I believe you can do this too!

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 am

Vivien1998 wrote:
Just wonderful,Ken! cheers cheers flower
It's a pleasure to look at your complete wishlist at once and great that we have so many wishes in common!
Keep it up! cheers santa Money,Money,Money... scratch Very Happy

It's good thing to share common wish...

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I Laughing Somebody ( sorry, I forgot who Embarassed ) mentioned that the bear and the striped hyena have the same face, - yes, what an awful shame Rolling Eyes Laughing
could be worse, could be a fox and sheep that have the same face like Nayab! Laughing
i hope the Hyena is better than it looks in the pictures. it has a sort of "invasion of the body snatchers" feeling about it.

Quote :
naumann said the baby is just sitting there for the photos. She is not attached to her mum.
they are a beautiful pair.

pawprintzinsnow

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Wow. I love how you did the panda and the cadybara (sp?)! I love that collectA wildebeest as well. Good job!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

pawprintzinsnow wrote:
Wow. I love how you did the panda and the cadybara (sp?)! I love that collectA wildebeest as well. Good job!

Thanks Squiggle!

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 pm

These are really nice! If you don't mind my asking, what program do you use?

PostSubject: Re: Digital touch up & photography   Digital touch up & photography - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital touch up & photography
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4