Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.

Go down 
+2
SchleichHorsesForever
schmidtchenschleich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 am

leider ausverkauft
I`m sad, but it is sold out.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I think Schleich has a money problem... why else should they make soooooo many limited edition in just 1 year?
They are cool but if there are so many of them they are not special anymore Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

No 72012 - TWELVE affraid

This is really ridiculous Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTW, - isn`t the quality much below what they used to make? Shocked
Or are we just being spoiled with the new brands scratch

I am happy I don`t collect them Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:36 am

That's too many limited editions this year alone!! Why not wildlife limited run?

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 am

I want to know the meaning behind all these special editions, it's really odd how many there are scratch scratch

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
I want to know the meaning behind all these special editions, it's really odd how many there are scratch scratch

MONEY Suspect
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am

Yes, with the limited editions Müller and Toysrus make so many business volume with Schleich until not yet.

The business with the knight world goes not so good, with the new heroes and the bayalas takes very good and with the horses so perfect as always.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 am

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
Yes, with the limited editions Müller and Toysrus make so many business volume with Schleich until not yet.

The business with the knight world goes not so good, with the new heroes and the bayalas takes very good and with the horses so perfect as always.

Yes, I can imagine they make a lot of business with Schleich now. Because they focus on Schleich, - and the customers probably buy other figures too, when they come looking for the Specials Rolling Eyes

The knight world, - hmmm scratch Bullyland has ( still a few) knights, Papo has knights, Plastoy ( are they still the agents of Safari in France?) have knights, I don`t know many little boys, but how often do they play with knights ? scratch

And special editions.. Schleich put a bit of different colour in the paintjars, and VOILA ! they sell two of each instead of one, - or begin to sell an old model again Laughing

Or like the "horse breeds", they just put a small sign on the thigh of the horse, - and it is a special edition, and people fight to get hold of them, - we collectors are SO EASY geek clown Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Why not? Nobody is forced to buy it.
Then the special editions are an order from Müller to Schleich.

I like some of the special editions, but i will not buy all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe.   Schleich 72012 Sonderedition Elfenkutsche mit Blumenelfe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1