Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub

Go down 
+10
Roger
lucky luke
ezhilan
Ana
Sergey
ken yeo
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
MartinH
Numa
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Here are the new 2012 Brown bear family. Hope you like them as much as I do. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm

WOW! I love the pose of the first one... But i think his head is too small isn´t it? scratch
Anyway... both are fantasic!!! CollectA will ruin me... geek geek

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:33 pm

These are beautiful, I love the paintwork on the new collectAs, gorgeous cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I like the second one, - as Martin says, the head looks too small on the first one.
He looks rather stiff and clumsy, hmm scratch
Perhaps some of the artists can tell what is wrong, - sharp angles, painted shades instead of shape Rolling Eyes scratch

As far as I can see, this is the first one I have seen for next year, where I can easily live without it Crying or Very sad

Thankyou CollectA, for saving me the cost of buying EVERYTHING you are making for next year Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Both of them are good! My comment on first one "head need to be bigger".

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 pm

They are nice :) But I also think that head of the male is too small scratch Anyway nice bears cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: super bear   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

both bears r great.the adult head is quite small.but it really looks like brown bear.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 pm

For my part I prefer the young, the installation is correct and I like it! I love you
The adults stay on the subject, be it low because of the shooting?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 pm

MartinH wrote:
WOW! I love the pose of the first one... But i think his head is too small isn´t it? scratch

...There are different bears... scratch scratch scratch

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

It is a mighty warrior female, very Sergey style! :)
Is not showing the same quality as other 2012 CollectA figures but it always could be due to the picture!
The face/head looks not to belong to the body even comparing with bears of similar conformation.
Real bears are chubby and have some characteristics that makes me think than the best grizzly is still the Schleich! :) The cub looks nicer! :)
It's nice to have it in a different pose from the others and it is always nice to see that the brand is not only launching new species but trying to remake some of them with better quality! First the giraffes, now the brown bears! I hope next year new zebras as I already commented and also a new fox, those are also elementar figures in a range. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 am

Sergey wrote:
MartinH wrote:

...There are different bears... scratch scratch scratch

Thanks for showing the facts & photo! Now I think I like the first one!

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: All   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 am

of them are great,, allez CollectA 2012!!! alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Roger wrote:
It is a mighty warrior female, very Sergey style! :)
Is not showing the same quality as other 2012 CollectA figures but it always could be due to the picture!
The face/head looks not to belong to the body even comparing with bears of similar conformation.
Real bears are chubby and have some characteristics that makes me think than the best grizzly is still the Schleich! :) The cub looks nicer! :)
It's nice to have it in a different pose from the others and it is always nice to see that the brand is not only launching new species but trying to remake some of them with better quality! First the giraffes, now the brown bears! I hope next year new zebras as I already commented and also a new fox, those are also elementar figures in a range. Very Happy
Oh yeaaah! New zebras for 2013 would be perfect!!! But it´s still 2011 Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 pm

ken yeo wrote:

Each model is created in relation to a wild animal photograph. Looking at some of the photos shown online you can see the head is smaller. Each animal is different and each animal would vary in all aspects of body dimension. As CollectA have created a female brown bear then the sculpt matches this photo. It has a smaller head but it does not make it any less strange - we are just not used to looking at animal models based on differing sizes that mimic real life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 pm

I understand that Numaan is defending the CollectA models, but IMHO, the head is still to small in compare with the body!
The bear on the picture has a shorter body, and more elongated, which suits better for the smaller head.
But the position is nice, same for the cub, which looks much better then the adult!
A 6.5 out of 10 for the adult, a 7.5 for the cub.
For me the quality is less then most of the other new models for 2012. Laughing

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

...The old CollectA-Procon bear (grizzly) models... scratch

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:31 am

They were actually better IMHO... Laughing

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:46 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
They were actually better IMHO... Laughing

...No... The new are better IMHO! Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:05 am

I agree on the refinement and the finishing, and the new cub isn't bad, but the adults head is to small, i stay on that point... Shocked Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 am

Nice bear!! cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I really like these bears, and wouldn't want to encounter either of them doing what bears do in the woods. The pose of the mother bear is very natural with great motion and realism. Yet another double-act to add to my wishlist, which has become dauntingly long this year, and its only February.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 am

Welcome to our community PR! cheers
Is the United KingdoN the same as the United KingdoM? geek

We all have the same problem, wishlist as long as toiletrolls... Shocked Laughing

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub   CollectA 2012 Photos:  Brown Bear Mother and Cub Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2012 Photos: Brown Bear Mother and Cub
Page 1 of 1