Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Numaan
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1346

PostSubject: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 11:57

Here is the lovely little Gentoo Penguin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 12:31

Cute little guy!

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 29552

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:06

Ohh, he is SO cute I love you

A nice change from all the "royal" pingoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A nice change from all the "royal" pingoes Very Happy
Exactly :)
Emperor and King penguins are nice but they are not the only penguins in the world Wink

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5414

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 14:53

Mangalarga wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A nice change from all the "royal" pingoes Very Happy
Exactly :)
Emperor and King penguins are nice but they are not the only penguins in the world Wink

We need a break through!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9501

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 15:31

Very nice Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 15:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice Very Happy cheers

Wonderful and one more on my list bounce cat
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 16:40

cheers cheers Birds always come out perfectly from CollectA!
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Vivien

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 19
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 17:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohh, he is SO cute I love you

A nice change from all the "royal" pingoes Very Happy
That's what I think too.We need more penguin species! Very Happy I love this penguin,he's sooo cute. drunken I love you
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 17:31

very cute! i predict he'll be a big seller as kids will love him!

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 29552

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 17:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
very cute! i predict he'll be a big seller as kids will love him!

Yes, yes, - kids and ME cheers

The more I look at him the more I love him I love you drunken
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20991

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 17:40

I also love this penguin, not only because it is cute, all penguins are cute even when not seriously made! :) A real penguin is cute enough and I'm glad seeing the characteristics of this species being respected as usual with CollectA birds! Schleich tooke some decads to understand the characteristics of a king penguin, exactly when they found them they changed it to an emperor. Sorry but it was one of the most pathetic stories of this collecting world! geek
I also love the choice species, I wanted a lot an Adele penguin and CollectA is giving me a Gentoo, what is also nice!
By the way, the market is full of emperor penguins, that's true, but there's no more king penguins in the market! :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9501

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also love this penguin, not only because it is cute, all penguins are cute even when not seriously made! :) A real penguin is cute enough and I'm glad seeing the characteristics of this species being respected as usual with CollectA birds! Schleich tooke some decads to understand the characteristics of a king penguin, exactly when they found them they changed it to an emperor. Sorry but it was one of the most pathetic stories of this collecting world! geek
I also love the choice species, I wanted a lot an Adele penguin and CollectA is giving me a Gentoo, what is also nice!
By the way, the market is full of emperor penguins, that's true, but there's no more king penguins in the market! :)

There is several species of penguins, including King in Colorata box Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5976

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:54

OMG! Shocked My wishlist for 2012 is getting longer and longer, if it wasn't long enough already, pfffft..... Laughing Rolling Eyes
A beautifull bird again, another musthave for me! Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15747

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

There is several species of penguins, including King in Colorata box Wink

Yes Ana... COLORATA rule cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20991

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also love this penguin, not only because it is cute, all penguins are cute even when not seriously made! :) A real penguin is cute enough and I'm glad seeing the characteristics of this species being respected as usual with CollectA birds! Schleich tooke some decads to understand the characteristics of a king penguin, exactly when they found them they changed it to an emperor. Sorry but it was one of the most pathetic stories of this collecting world! geek
I also love the choice species, I wanted a lot an Adele penguin and CollectA is giving me a Gentoo, what is also nice!
By the way, the market is full of emperor penguins, that's true, but there's no more king penguins in the market! :)

There is several species of penguins, including King in Colorata box Wink

I know this set from Colorata and I also know that there are a lot of species as usual in Colorata's sets! I want a lot this set but it is not easy to find. I was talking about the main brands but Colorata is also in the market so I have to think in it.
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 0:03

NICE VERY NICE LEGS AND BICK CUTE,,,,,, alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5976

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 3:11

Well, as good as the Colorata set is, this one is a must have to! Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15747

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 7:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, as good as the Colorata set is, this one is a must have to! Very Happy

Yes sir cheers

scratch Money money money drunken

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 9:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

scratch Money money money drunken
Are you breaking into ABBA Christophe? Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5976

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 14:25

No no, he won't, but probably into a bank! Shocked Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 19:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No no, he won't, but probably into a bank! Shocked Wink
Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5976

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 0:05

geek

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 24597

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:43

Cute!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5976

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 4:53

I think you have to buy a lot of CollectA's Andreas for 2012, like we all have to, haha. Very Happy geek cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin   

Back to top Go down
 
CollectA 2012 Photos: Gentoo Penguin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CollectA 2012 Photos: Beluga Whale
» CollectA 2012 Photos: White Lion Family
» CollectA 2012 Photos: Goose and Gander
» CollectA 2012
» The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: